• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion and child support

Why should men make any of your concerns theirs when you clearly don't care about theirs?

You act like the woman is the only who is impacted by a pregnancy or at least how it impacts her is the only thing that should be considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This has been going on for 3 months now. You should take a brake like I kinda am and play some path of exile.:cool:

Nobody is gonna budge on this side topic.

This has been going on for 3 months now. You should take a brake like I kinda am and play some path of exile.:cool:

Nobody is gonna budge on this side topic.

I was thinking of dragging it out to full term, 9 months [emoji6]

I was thinking of dragging it out to full term, 9 months [emoji6]

Then you won't be done until Feb 2017. Maybe new people might pop up or it may be the same 6 or so pro choicers with the occasional pro lifer popping in to keep you company. :cool:

Then you won't be done until Feb 2017. Maybe new people might pop up or it may be the same 6 or so pro choicers with the occasional pro lifer popping in to keep you company. :cool:

On one side, we have the "give women more money and don't give them any less" and on the other side we have "treat men and women equally." Hey, I don't have anything against pro lifers. I just don't understand the pro life people who expect women to pop out babies and then use the people with whom those women associate to pay for it (by 'it,' I mean the birthing and rearing of a child). If a woman is poor and she has a rich guy's baby, is that because she wanted to steal his money? Maybe, but it's more likely that poor women procreate with the sperm of younger or poorer men who are
  1. in higher availability,
  2. generally less educated than their older, more wealthy counterparts,
  3. less prepared to endure the financial and social ramifications of parenthood and thus more easily manipulated by harassment and intimidation

Interestingly, many of these pro lifers are staunch capitalists, yet they expect men to submit to a policy for the purpose of social welfare.

Last edited:
On one side, we have the "give women more money and don't give them any less" and on the other side we have "treat men and women equally." Hey, I don't have anything against pro lifers. I just don't understand the pro life people who expect women to pop out babies and then use the people with whom those women associate to pay for it (by 'it,' I mean the birthing and rearing of a child). If a woman is poor and she has a rich guy's baby, is that because she wanted to steal his money? Maybe, but it's more likely that poor women procreate with the sperm of younger or poorer men who are
  1. in higher availability,
  2. generally less educated than their older, more wealthy counterparts,
  3. less prepared to endure the financial and social ramifications of parenthood and thus more easily manipulated by harassment and intimidation

Interestingly, many of these pro lifers are staunch capitalists, yet they expect men to submit to a policy for the purpose of social welfare.

In terms of the bolded...perhaps it is because both parties did not use adequate birth control. This trap the rich man thing is oft repeated and really, there are ways to attempt to avoid the situation.

And that is part of discretion. Is someone just hoping into bed with another knowing very little about them? Neither party should be blown away at whatever surprises come up. It does not make these surprises "ok" but it just shows a lack of discretion noted on the behalf of both partners.

I'm rethinking it to be honest. I'm not sure I want to be obligated to the 18 yrs of support that it will obligate me too just because I got drunk one night and decided to stick my dick somewhere it didn't belong [emoji848]

In terms of the bolded...perhaps it is because both parties did not use adequate birth control. This trap the rich man thing is oft repeated and really, there are ways to attempt to avoid the situation.

And that is part of discretion. Is someone just hoping into bed with another knowing very little about them? Neither party should be blown away at whatever surprises come up. It does not make these surprises "ok" but it just shows a lack of discretion noted on the behalf of both partners.

When you apply that same uncompromising to principle to women by openly being opposed to allowing women to abort I will take your argument seriously but until than your talking out of one of the only safe places for a man to stick his thing in.

When you apply that same uncompromising to principle to women by openly being opposed to allowing women to abort I will take your argument seriously but until than your talking out of one of the only safe places for a man to stick his thing in.

Who openly is opposed to allowing women to abort????

I am pro-choice.

Who openly is opposed to allowing women to abort????

I am pro-choice.

You are pro-choice for women only. Why do you want to treat men as second class citizens? Giving special treatment to one's husband should not justify any woman's actions with a man.

It also shows a lack of respect for individual autonomy when an individual is encouraged to biologically violate someone else's body, social life and finance. "My body, my choice" means choose for yourself, not entrap other people and violate their autonomy because society says it's ok for women to rape.

You are pro-choice for women only. Why do you want to treat men as second class citizens? Giving special treatment to one's husband should not justify any woman's actions with a man.

It also shows a lack of respect for individual autonomy when an individual is encouraged to biologically violate someone else's body, social life and finance. "My body, my choice" means choose for yourself, not entrap other people and violate their autonomy because society says it's ok for women to rape.

If a man ever gets pregnant, he can abort.

Men having abortions? Really?

Women like yourself feel that men should be financially liable for children the woman bore against a mans wishes.

Siknce she has repeatedly admitted this I don't see how she can deny it...

So, so, soooo dishonest. :roll:

Well, celeb seems to think that a man can have an abortion. It was the only appropriate response to that his rubbish,

The personal attack was lying about exhibiting the behavior of not wanting to support my child. I 100 percent supported my child.

Again, show me the stats. Many women do not go after child support and the government forces the issue if they ask for help with food, healthcare, or other forms of welfare.

Again... dishonest. If the government goes after the man the woman can just give the money back if she does not want or need his support. If she keeps it she is guilty of conspiracy with the government and also guilty of embezzlement.

Well, celeb seems to think that a man can have an abortion. It was the only appropriate response to that his rubbish,

No. He said when you apply the same logic that you do to a man to a woman then he will take you seriously...

Again... dishonest. If the government goes after the man the woman can just give the money back if she does not want or need his support. If she keeps it she is guilty of conspiracy with the government and also guilty of embezzlement.

Not dishonest. I 100 percent financially supported our child. He accused me of something and I stood up for myself.

No. He said when you apply the same logic that you do to a man to a woman then he will take you seriously...

There is no logic. A man cannot have an abortion. It is a woman's decision what to do with her own body. Get over it.

This is boring. Dead horse is beaten, cremated and spread across the board.

If a man ever gets pregnant, he can abort.

Men having abortions? Really?

Should we revisit the definition of "abort?" I think we should. Take a look at definition two:

a·bort
/əˈbôrt/
verb
carry out or undergo the abortion of (a fetus).
synonyms: halt, stop, end, ax, call off, cut short, discontinue, terminate, arrest, cancel, scrub; informalpull the plug on
"the crew aborted the takeoff"
bring to a premature end because of a problem or fault.
"the pilot aborted his landing"
synonyms: halt, stop, end, ax, call off, cut short, discontinue, terminate, arrest, cancel, scrub; informalpull the plug on
"the crew aborted the takeoff"

There is no logic. A man cannot have an abortion. It is a woman's decision what to do with her own body. Get over it.

Hey, year2late, father knows best. Get over it.

Not dishonest. I 100 percent financially supported our child. He accused me of something and I stood up for myself.
Boo hoo hoo.you poor little maytre

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Man up to living with the consequences of your choices
... get over it.

I am woman i demand you hear me roar lmao

Back
Top Bottom