• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2016 NCAA Basketball Tournament

I'm still shocked at my wife's alma mater blowing that 12-point lead with less than a minute to go.
Not to mention the chances they had in the first overtime .

Heard on the radio this morning that no team in the history of NCAA basketball (not to mention the tourney) has ever blown a 12 shot lead with under a minute to go.

Heard on the radio this morning that no team in the history of NCAA basketball (not to mention the tourney) has ever blown a 12 shot lead with under a minute to go.

It hurts--but sports does prepare kids for far greater losses later in life.
Kind of like losing dearly beloved pets preparing us for future human loss--that dog letter in another thread still haunts me a little.

This was UNI's year--with so many seniors.
I'll still root for Iowa State and the BIG teams .

Tonight I like:
Villanova over Miami
Oklahoma over Texas A&M
Kansas over Maryland
Oregon over Duke

MD vs Kansas should be a hell of a game.

Tonight I like:
Virginia over Iowa St
Wisconsin over ND
Gonzaga over Syracuse
N Carolina over Indiana

Looks like OK just knocked off Oregon. 15 point lead with less than 2 minutes to go, last I checked.

This Kansas / Villanova game is pretty entertaining.

Looks like OK just knocked off Oregon. 15 point lead with less than 2 minutes to go, last I checked.

The Ducks had a slow start and never recovered.

Wow, wouldn't have picked Kansas to lose. Kind of surprised Oregon made it to the Elite 8 with how much of a failure the pac-12 was.

My bracket is doing quite well. Half of my Final Four is in (Nova and Oklahoma). UNC still to go.

Did Syracuse really just come back from over 15 points back!?? I need to go flip that one on.

3 number ones already fell. And, ND is playing NC pretty tight right now. I'd have to say, this may just end up being one of the biggest upset weekends in NCAA history.

Back
Top Bottom