• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Youngest Migrants Held in 'Tender Age' Shelters

This is just a game Trump is playing. He's pissed he is not getting his wall, so he made this policy shift and is scooping up thousands of children, shipping them to various "shelters" and keeping them...we don't know how long....but he'll keep this behavior up until he gets his wall.

Yeah, he's cruel like that.

This is just a game Trump is playing. He's pissed he is not getting his wall, so he made this policy shift and is scooping up thousands of children, shipping them to various "shelters" and keeping them...we don't know how long....but he'll keep this behavior up until he gets his wall.

Yup.. it’s downright evil. This is what trump’s core base wants though. Sick people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just makes me sad, honestly. Some of that audio is just really heartbreaking trying to listen to.

The worst part of it is that a lot of America people LIKE it. They enjoy the show. They think those evil criminals deserve whatever they get.

Trump keeps playing to his rabid base, no one else. Personally I think this was Miller's idea.

The Washington Post Fact Checker does not support any of the arguments that you made. I have no idea what you think that you are reading.

The fact checker outright verified everything we’ve said. They threw a false label on top then buried the truth in the article

Yeah, he's cruel like that.

I think he may even be blind to it. That he's so caught up in his narcissism and megalomania that he cannot even understand that he's being cruel.

Which is why every single Congressperson would raise their middle finger to him and keep those up and tell him they will not be blackmailed because he is holding children and babies as hostage in his Trumpville prisons.

The worst part of it is that a lot of America people LIKE it. They enjoy the show. They think those evil criminals deserve whatever they get.

Trump keeps playing to his rabid base, no one else. Personally I think this was Miller's idea.

I really hate that. You have lots of people dehumanizing these children, and some claiming that they are "actors" or whatever. It's sick.

The policy is deliberate and it is cheered on by Trump's base. That it angers the left and many other non-Trumpers is just a fringe benefit.
Well, if Swampy is making a cynical appeal to ONLY his base, and ignoring morality, he's making a blunder both in morality (something he has no concern) and politically (something he does.) Polls show support for this policy at 27%. Even Republicans, who approve of Swampy by 87% only support this policy by 55%.

Well, if Swampy is making a cynical appeal to ONLY his base, and ignoring morality, he's making a blunder both in morality (something he has no concern) and politically (something he does.) Polls show support for this policy at 27%. Even Republicans, who approve of Swampy by 87% only support this policy by 55%.

Well, the fact that the religious right has and continues to support all Trump does is completely outing themselves as amoral. #herEmails!

They only care now because "Truuuuuump!".

When a Democrat becomes president, it'll be the right thing to do.
And now Schumer has at least come out and openly admitted it. They dont care about the children...they just want to keep the focus on Trump.

****ing worms. The lot of them.

Separating a child from his/her parents can cause the child irreparable brain damage.

This is what happens inside children when they are forcibly separated from their parents.

Their heart rate goes up. Their body releases a flood of stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. Those stress hormones can start killing off dendrites — the little branches in brain cells that transmit mes*sages.
In time, the stress can start killing off neurons and — especially in young children — wreaking dramatic and long-term damage, both psychologically and to the physical structure of the brain.

“The effect is catastrophic,”
said Charles Nelson, a pediatrics professor at Harvard Medical School. “There’s so much research on this that if people paid attention at all to the science, they would never do this.”

That research on child-parent separation is driving pediatricians, psychologists and other health experts to vehemently oppose the Trump administration’s new border crossing policy, which has separated more than 2,000 immigrant children from their parents in recent weeks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...b67019fcfe4_story.html?utm_term=.ab6a87a902fa

Well, the fact that the religious right has and continues to support all Trump does is completely outing themselves as amoral. #herEmails!
They completely disqualified themselves as moral authorities when they endorsed the Alabama pedophile.

the fact checker outright verified everything we’ve said. They threw a false label on top then buried the truth in the article
Quote it then!

Because they way that I read the article, when the article says, "The president and top administration officials say U.S. laws or court rulings are forcing them to separate families that are caught trying to cross the southern border. {and the article states specifically} These claims are false," that means the exact opposite of what you are pedaling.

Last edited:
Separating a child from his/her parents can cause the child irreparable damage.

Well then responsible parents need to make good decisions for the health of their children.

45 percent of these parents if they follow the attitudes in the survey of Central Americans I posted earlier believe beating children with objects is a positive form of discipline (and that alone can explain why their region is so backward requiring it be fled from) so it’s not as if we’re talking about parents who are already making good decisions for their child’s development

Well then responsible parents need to make good decisions for the health of their children.

45 percent of these parents if they follow the attitudes in the survey of Central Americans I posted earlier believe beating children with objects is a positive form of discipline (and that alone can explain why their region is so backward requiring it be fled from) so it’s not as if we’re talking about parents who are already making good decisions for their child’s development

Stop demonizing these poor people. Just stop. You are justifying ripping away these children any which way you can and quite frankly you are becoming quite repulsive to listen to.

And now Schumer has at least come out and openly admitted it. They dont care about the children...they just want to keep the focus on Trump.

****ing worms. The lot of them.
We've seen this movie before. People will come around to Trump when they see the end results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

We've seen this movie before. People will come around to Trump when they see the end results.

Come around to trump? Keep dreaming. You are one sick individual if you think these type of INHUMANE policies will result In decent people “coming around” to trump. Most people are decent humans.

Which speaks volumes to the **** they must be trying to flee.

Fix domestic policy, then fix immigration, to allow more in.

You can't fix another countries domestic policies or enforcement and just because you live in a bad country doesn't make you
able to qualify for refugee status.

You mean like the tax-cuts, that are still so unpopular that Republicans stopped running on them?

Many these of people are being extorted by gangs and threatened with death if they don't pay up. So hmmmmmm if you were in their shoes what you do to safe guard your children?

that doesn't qualify for refugee status.
people live through that every day here in the US.

just visit oakland or chicago.

Come around to trump? Keep dreaming. You are one sick individual if you think these type of INHUMANE policies will result In decent people “coming around” to trump. Most people are decent humans.

I noticed when I offered a long detailed and thoughtful answer you declined to respond

You ideaof Central American parents differs from this report:

The report also examined indicators of family economics, processes, and culture in this region:

Absolute poverty[1] ranged from one percent of the population in Argentina, Chile and Costa Rica to 16 percent in Columbia and Nicaragua;

Undernourishment rates in the region are second only to Africa, while parental education is at moderate levels and parental employment levels varied widely;

Adults in this region report that family satisfaction and family trust are high, and that there are rarely disagreements over housework;

Students report the highest levels of communication on political and social issues in the world, and that their families are regularly eating meals together;

A high percentage of adults in this region believe that children are happier when they grow up with both a father and a mother, even though many children in Central and South America are raised outside of a two-parent home;

Support for working mothers and voluntary single parenthood is also high.

The meetings and discussions that took place in Peru underscored several common challenges and changes related to the family that many countries are facing, but also highlighted the value of understanding the specific economic, social and political contexts that operate in Peru, as well as every other country, to uniquely shape the experiences of children and families.

https://www.childtrends.org/how-family-life-differs-in-central-and-south-america

Back
Top Bottom