• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yesterday Rus´ came back from eternity, Will self-proclaimed "Russia" get back one of its original n

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Yesterday Rus´ came back from eternity, Will self-proclaimed "Russia" get back one of its original n

Yesterday, Rus´ came back from eternity (GREAT NEWS!!) , Will self-proclaimed "Russia" get back one of its original names? i give my vote to ulus of juchi variant

https://www.rferl.org/a/constantino...ce-of-ukrainian-orthodox-church/29538590.html

if yes, which one ?

The Golden Horde https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
Ulus of Juchi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
Tartary https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartary
Muscovy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow

Re: Yesterday Rus´ came back from eternity, Will self-proclaimed "Russia" get back one of its origin

"Ukraine & Rus' part of Europe. Putin trying to monopolize Rus' for "Russia"

Re: Yesterday Rus´ came back from eternity, Will self-proclaimed "Russia" get back one of its origin

24373658.jpeg

"Ukraine & Rus' part of Europe. Putin trying to monopolize Rus' for "Russia"

Actually vladamir was part of rus and vladamir covers part of modern russia up to moscow, so history fail for you.

Yesterday, Rus´ came back from eternity (GREAT NEWS!!) , Will self-proclaimed "Russia" get back one of its original names? i give my vote to ulus of juchi variant

https://www.rferl.org/a/constantino...ce-of-ukrainian-orthodox-church/29538590.html

if yes, which one ?

The Golden Horde https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
Ulus of Juchi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
Tartary https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartary
Muscovy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow

Why not vladamir? Oh wait you seem to hold a racist view of history that deems russia had no part of rus and must be some kind of subhuman asians.

Why not vladamir? Oh wait you seem to hold a racist view of history that deems russia had no part of rus and must be some kind of subhuman asians.
It's that sig line (citing Karl Marx when he was obviously on opium or whatever) to demonstrate how the rule of the Golden Horde rubbed off onto the Rus and succeeding Muscovy.

As popular an argument even today as it is nonsensical.

Marx simply got onto the bandwaggon of "black literature" emerging in his time in Western Europe about Russia, supplying negative stereotypes by which the country was oriental and thus barbaric. Not an uncommon approach when one fails in understanding why and how Russia remained immune to the revolution that swept thru Western Europe in 1848.

He was clearly peeved and, as his reference to Normans showed, totally ignorant. Seeing how the Waragians were in their time far removed from their Viking roots and never had anything to do with the Normans of both France and England anyway.

IMO, the true origin of the Kievan Rus is not well understood. We have a Normanist narrative and Slavic narratives. I see it as a combination of Varangians (Vikings) and Slavic tribes.

What is well known is that at its height, Kyiv ("mother of Rus' cities") was the capital of the Kievan Rus empire.

5-2xdja.jpg

no one wants to see KGB-"roc" in Belarus except couple of crazy, old sovok babushkas

bVczZeSI6Xo.jpg

everyone hats bamboostan nowadays :2wave:

0TdzgGO9Qy0.jpg

lol. semi bums ulus lovers )))

Pu-k-OsfdTU.jpg

such idiots , )) LOL. and this all what putler has today )))

cP640-td0nk.jpg

"With Belarus seeking autocephaly, Moscow is even more isolated among Orthodox
by Vladimir Rozanskij

The Ukrainian Orthodox Church is on the “homestretch” to the Tomos, the decree that recognises its independence from the Russian Patriarchate. Now Belarus too is seeking the same right from Constantinople. The declaration of the Moscow Synod on 14 September suspending Eucharistic communion with Constantinople was met with the stony silence of the other 13 canonical Orthodox Churches.
"

RUSSIA ? UKRAINE ? BELARUS With Belarus seeking autocephaly, Moscow is even more isolated among Orthodox

IMO, the true origin of the Kievan Rus is not well understood. We have a Normanist narrative and Slavic narratives. I see it as a combination of Varangians (Vikings) and Slavic tribes.

What is well known is that at its height, Kyiv ("mother of Rus' cities") was the capital of the Kievan Rus empire.
Yeah, in my understanding the Vikings went down in influence and power in their original fields of activity and the Varangian cousins by default followed suit. Subsequently becoming assimilated by the Eastern Slavs around 150 years or so after their peak, with by then pretty unrelated Normans rising out of that void in the West and speaking primarily French.

A fact that the English language owes much of its French components to.

Yeah, in my understanding the Vikings went down in influence and power in their original fields of activity and the Varangian cousins by default followed suit. Subsequently becoming assimilated by the Eastern Slavs around 150 years or so after their peak, with by then pretty unrelated Normans rising out of that void in the West and speaking primarily French.

A fact that the English language owes much of its French components to.

in my opinion this is best reading about rus(s) there were 3 officially , + GDL was a rusin state . still 0 connection to Mongolian ulus of juchi

" Omeljan Pritsak and Horace G. Lunt offer explanations that go beyond simplistic attempts to attribute 'ethnicity' on prima facie interpretation of literary, philological, and archaeological evidence. They view the Rus' as disparate, and often mutually antagonistic, clans of charismatic warriors and traders who formed wide-ranging networks across the North and Baltic Seas.[99][100] They were a "multi-ethnic, multilingual and non-territorial community of sea nomads and trading settlements" that contained numerous Norsemen—but equally Slavs, Balts, and Finns."
omeljan pritsak , " The Origin of Rus " .
omeljan pritsak , " The Origin of Rus " . | mona eltantawy - Academia.edu

in my opinion this is best reading about rus(s) there were 3 officially , + GDL was a rusin state . still 0 connection to Mongolian ulus of juchi

" Omeljan Pritsak and Horace G. Lunt offer explanations that go beyond simplistic attempts to attribute 'ethnicity' on prima facie interpretation of literary, philological, and archaeological evidence. They view the Rus' as disparate, and often mutually antagonistic, clans of charismatic warriors and traders who formed wide-ranging networks across the North and Baltic Seas.[99][100] They were a "multi-ethnic, multilingual and non-territorial community of sea nomads and trading settlements" that contained numerous Norsemen—but equally Slavs, Balts, and Finns."
omeljan pritsak , " The Origin of Rus " .
omeljan pritsak , " The Origin of Rus " . | mona eltantawy - Academia.edu

Explain vladimir, the rus state that covers parts of wester russia up to moscow, or are you just searching for others as ignorant of history as you are to back up your historically innacurrate version of rus.

Explain vladimir, the rus state that covers parts of wester russia up to moscow, or are you just searching for others as ignorant of history as you are to back up your historically innacurrate version of rus.

show me a picture of "vladimir Sofia" (Cathedral ) from ancient (Kiev ) Rus´s times (the only the one Rus as subject of international law) . than we talk. what your ulus has from vladimir? despots , languages and form of governance. laws, architecture, you got from khan (czar) Juchi . its funny that you still don't mention great European Novgorod republic, and we both know why you didn´t )) LOL

show me a picture of "vladimir Sofia" (Cathedral ) from ancient (Kiev ) Rus´s times (the only the one Rus as subject of international law) . than we talk. what your ulus has from vladimir? despots , languages and form of governance. laws, architecture, you got from khan (czar) Juchi . its funny that you still don't mention great European Novgorod republic, and we both know why you didn´t )) LOL

So your demand is pictures of an ancient cathedral long gone, yeah you seem the type to shift the goal posts because literall history is not on your side.

So your demand is pictures of an ancient cathedral long gone, yeah you seem the type to shift the goal posts because literall history is not on your side.
never was one, 4 cathedrals indicated 4 independent rulers, and vladimir (a ****ty Kievan colony) was not one of them of cos. you are guys Asiatic slaves mongilas juchi, vladimir was once a rusin state (not rus´) from 13c. . think what vladimir free people ´d to your despots Putler, Koba, Lenin, Ivan the terrible , etc.

https://www.voanews.com/a/russians-josef-stalin-greatest-figure-history-poll/3916559.html

"Poll: "Russians"(red. Mongols) View Stalin as 'Greatest' Figure in History "
imrs.php

she believes (much like you) also that "ruSSia" is Rus´,and they are not bunch of pathetic Asiatics like North Koreans but "Europeans" or EuroAsians :lamo

never was one, 4 cathedrals indicated 4 independent rulers, and vladimir (a ****ty Kievan colony) was not one of them of cos. you are guys Asiatic slaves mongilas juchi, vladimir was once a rusin state (not rus´) from 13c. . think what vladimir free people ´d to your despots Putler, Koba, Lenin, Ivan the terrible , etc.

https://www.voanews.com/a/russians-josef-stalin-greatest-figure-history-poll/3916559.html

"Poll: "Russians"(red. Mongols) View Stalin as 'Greatest' Figure in History "
imrs.php

she believes (much like you) also that "ruSSia" is Rus´,and they are not bunch of pathetic Asiatics like North Koreans but "Europeans" or EuroAsians :lamo

vladamir was a state of rus, that is plain history, rus itself broke up into states in it's later years instead of being a single country, with princes of the royal family taking rulership of different states. Vladamir became later a vassal state of the golden horde while the rest of rus became conquered states of the golden horde until they were defeated by lithuania, in which rus ceased to be as it was divided up from there on by nearly any empire who took control of them.

Moscow was a trading outpost on the edge of vladamir territory, however during mongol invasions moscow grew due to it's safety. The direct descendants of the rus church are in moscow, as the rus church leaders shifted to vladamir and later to moscow due to mongol invasions and the relative safety of moscow over the rest of rus.

OI5jYTNg3CM.jpg

Gunia calls to his boss vova putler, " we are fu&ked vovka, badly "

who dont know Vova´ s KGB nickname ? here we go

ZJ9ly0genHU.jpg

:lamo

vladamir was a state of rus, that is plain history, rus itself broke up into states in it's later years instead of being a single country, with princes of the royal family taking rulership of different states. Vladamir became later a vassal state of the golden horde while the rest of rus became conquered states of the golden horde until they were defeated by lithuania, in which rus ceased to be as it was divided up from there on by nearly any empire who took control of them.

Moscow was a trading outpost on the edge of vladamir territory, however during mongol invasions moscow grew due to it's safety. The direct descendants of the rus church are in moscow, as the rus church leaders shifted to vladamir and later to moscow due to mongol invasions and the relative safety of moscow over the rest of rus.

i will do you on this issue (rus´) some other day, do you agree that your self- proclaimed "roc" acts From September 11 illegally in Belarus according Orthodox law?

the leading Belarusian historian wrote today :

Anatol Sidarevich:

"From September 11 Belarus - as part of the old archdiocese Kievskkay -. Returned to the jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarch Kirill and Paul are on the territory of another church on the right of capture, occupation Father Alexander could appeal against the decision of the high priesthood to Patriarch Bartholomew..
It is interesting that Paul would be justified rebuke. How canons? Bishop molestation? So his bishop - Paulo - about. Alexander did not molested. Kirill stepped on toes? So Cyril - the ruling bishop of Moscow, not Minsk. He can not stop the other cleric in the service of the diocese. And Paul is or show their servility and satisfy the desire of Kirillov, or if he has a little bit of courage to reject Cyril claim or refer the matter to. Alexander in the church court. But in any case, the highest authority is now Patriarch Bartholomew. Important to create PRTSEDENT. I will follow the deployment of the events. "

i will do you on this issue (rus´) some other day, do you agree that your self- proclaimed "roc" acts From September 11 illegally in Belarus according Orthodox law?

the leading Belarusian historian wrote today :

Anatol Sidarevich:

"From September 11 Belarus - as part of the old archdiocese Kievskkay -. Returned to the jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarch Kirill and Paul are on the territory of another church on the right of capture, occupation Father Alexander could appeal against the decision of the high priesthood to Patriarch Bartholomew..
It is interesting that Paul would be justified rebuke. How canons? Bishop molestation? So his bishop - Paulo - about. Alexander did not molested. Kirill stepped on toes? So Cyril - the ruling bishop of Moscow, not Minsk. He can not stop the other cleric in the service of the diocese. And Paul is or show their servility and satisfy the desire of Kirillov, or if he has a little bit of courage to reject Cyril claim or refer the matter to. Alexander in the church court. But in any case, the highest authority is now Patriarch Bartholomew. Important to create PRTSEDENT. I will follow the deployment of the events. "

Your post makes no sense in english, and would probably make no sense in any language.

Your post makes no sense in english, and would probably make no sense in any language.

i use the google T. , i am 100% sure, that you got my question. again: Do you agree that your "russian" Orthodox church "(self- proclaimed name and title ) acts From September 11 illegally in Republic of Belarus , according Orthodox law?

i use the google T. , i am 100% sure, that you got my question. again: Do you agree that your "russian" Orthodox church "(self- proclaimed name and title ) acts From September 11 illegally in Republic of Belarus , according Orthodox law?

I would be able to answer if your previous pst explained it in plain english, however all I have is jibberish to go off of, if you wish to explain the statement in legible english I could answer.

new its official, Muscovite Juchi church is a nestorian sect , back to its mongol roots )) + Belarusian church is de jure an independent one, under Constantinople patriarch

Muscovite self- proclaimed "roc" today:
X1SB0HjJRFk.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world/europe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom