• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Would you like to meet Jesus ?

Would you like to meet Jesus ?

• No and I am a believer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
thanks for voting

Already met him.

Sure why not. I voted as "not a believer" since I'm basically raised Catholic and turned agnostic. That said I do believe Jesus was an historical person who really did live.

Sure why not. I voted as "not a believer" since I'm basically raised Catholic and turned agnostic. That said I do believe Jesus was an historical person who really did live.

he wasnt a liar I think :cool:

Already met him.

Was he exactly as people describe him? What color was his hair? How tall was he? What complexion was his skin?

I have never talk to anybody who has actually met Jesus in person. This is exciting.

I understand. It would eliminate the element of faith.

atheist usually thinks this way about belief in god .it is like a child asking for candy to be talked into going to bed in time ,no candy no sleep.

My Aramaic is really weak. I have no reason to suspect his English is any better. Seems like a waste of time for both of us.

Assuming there was actually a historical Jesus? Sure. That would be cool. There are lots of historical characters I would like to meet.

Assuming there was actually a historical Jesus? Sure. That would be cool. There are lots of historical characters I would like to meet.

like santa ?

like santa ?

I think Santa actually is based on a real historical character but no, I wouldn't have any desire to meet the guy he was based on. But people who spawned entire religions? Them I would like to meet. See how the man compares to the legend and all.

I think Santa actually is based on a real historical character but no, I wouldn't have any desire to meet the guy he was based on. But people who spawned entire religions? Them I would like to meet. See how the man compares to the legend and all.

yes santa was real too .but the question is about jesus and it is not surprising to see some atheists would like to meet him.

yes santa was real too .but the question is about jesus and it is not surprising to see some atheists would like to meet him.

I don't know why it WOULD be surprising. Would you not want meet, say, Buddha if the opportunity arose?

I don't know why it WOULD be surprising. Would you not want meet, say, Buddha if the opportunity arose?

of course but I am already a believer.I mean you dont believe in him if you dont see .belief doesnt need any proof

Back
Top Bottom