• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! Thank you for more sigs. :lamo

Dude... he's actually right. Sammy Sossa is black. The man is Hispanic still. Shakira is of Arabic ancestry(her mother), she considers herself Latin. Alberto Fujimori(President of Peru) was born in Peru but his parents and his ancestry is Japanese. His politics played heavily on being a son of Peru. Latin America is a serious melting pot of race. In Cuba there are 100,000 Cubans who claim Chinese ancestry but still consider themselves hispanic. My wife is half black half white(like myself) and she considers herself Latina before all others. They're not a "race" in the laymen intepretation of the word, however they're still a "race" in a sociological context.

Last edited:
Dude... he's actually right. Sammy Sossa is black. The man is Hispanic still. Shakira is of Arabic ancestry(her mother), she considers herself Latin. Alberto Fujimori(President of Peru) was born in Peru but his parents and his ancestry is Japanese. His politics played heavily on being a son of Peru. Latin America is a serious melting pot of race. In Cuba there are 100,000 Cubans who claim Chinese ancestry but still consider themselves hispanic. My wife is half black half white(like myself) and she considers herself Latina before all others. They're not a "race" in the laymen intepretation of the word, however they're still a "race" in a sociological context.

of course I am. Latin America is full of tens of millions of white Hispanics. These are folks who have pure Spanish ancestry, or have ancestors from other European nations. The fact of the matter is anyone who originates or has ancestors who originates from ANY former Spanish colony, is considered Hispanic.

and there are MANY, former Spanish colonies and current Spanish-speaking nations. And these people are white, Asian, and black.

Last edited:
So, Zimmerman called Martin an asshole, now? Any more "facts" you want to add? :rofl

So you haven't listened to the 911 tapes. There are lots of them. And it came out that he'd called him an asshole well before it came out that he may have called him a coon or a punk.

"these assholes always get away" were his exact words.

Which doesn't excuse Zimmerman's actions.

Never said it did. Nor have I come to a conclusion about what happened, what with all the conflicting information. But Farrakhan is an ass, regardless... as is anyone calling for violence.

Agreed! But, it doesn't change the fact that he can stir up a lot of trouble in the black community.

Farrakhan doesn't have the influence he once did. I have zero worries about serious riots, in regards to this issue.

Agreed! But, it doesn't change the fact that he can stir up a lot of trouble in the black community.

I know. It's a shame that garbage like he and Al Sharpton have so much power in the black community.

So you haven't listened to the 911 tapes. There are lots of them. And it came out that he'd called him an asshole well before it came out that he may have called him a coon or a punk.

"these assholes always get away" were his exact words.

The whole, "****ing coon", part has been debunked. But, don't let the facts confuse your argument.

I know. It's a shame that garbage like he and Al Sharpton have so much power in the black community.

Don't forget that POS Jesse Jackson. And, I couldn't agree more. These dickweeds have set the black community back by decades. They make billions off the civil rights industry and can't afford for racial tension to go away.

As usual, we have the Libbos to thank.

Don't forget that POS Jesse Jackson. And, I couldn't agree more. These dickweeds have set the black community back by decades. They make billions off the civil rights industry and can't afford for racial tension to go away.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, & Louis Farrakhan, are billionaires? Evidence please.

and no, this thread has nothing to do with "Libbos".

Farrakhan doesn't have the influence he once did. I have zero worries about serious riots, in regards to this issue.

I don't either, because Zimmerman is going to run rough-shod through court and sent to prison. It's already been decided. If the state can't do it, the Feds will do it. Just like when the LA cops that kicked Rodney Kings ass were tried twice, for the same crime.

Good bye Constitution; hello political correctness.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, & Louis Farrakhan, are billionaires? Evidence please.

and no, this thread has nothing to do with "Libbos".

Did I say they were billionaires? No, I didn't.

Now, be quiet...the grown ups are talking.

I don't either, because Zimmerman is going to run rough-shod through court and sent to prison. It's already been decided. If the state can't do it, the Feds will do it. Just like when the LA cops that kicked Rodney Kings ass were tried twice, for the same crime.....

that is a lie. The cops who ruthelessly beat Rodney King were NOT charged & tried for the same crime, twice.

Yeah, I don't where people are getting the Farrakhan matters much. He has influence over some people, but not that many anymore. I think he went a bit too far off the deep end for a lot of people.

The whole, "****ing coon", part has been debunked. But, don't let the facts confuse your argument.

I deliberatly said punk or coon to make space for the debate. Just because there are two sides to a story doesn't mean that the one you don't like has been debunked. Aside from that, we do know that it is a fact that Zimmerman called Martin an asshole. IF you don't know, that's just because you haven't been following the close carefully enough. And yet you confidently spout your one-sided nonsense as if it were fact, and then laugh off the facts that you didn't know about because you are so busy making up your own.

But, since you clearly don't know what you are talking about, and I mistakenly thought that I was talking to someone who had some level of intelligence, I think I'll just be on my way.

Jesse Jackson isn't as bad, these days... probably old age. And it ain't THE liberals, apdst... as I keep telling you. It's SPECIFIC liberals. Try to keep your overgeneralizations in check.

Yeah, I don't where people are getting the Farrakhan matters much. He has influence over some people, but not that many anymore. I think he went a bit too far off the deep end for a lot of people.

Honestly, I thought Reverend Louis' died years ago.

I have a theory that if MLK were alive, the same people who call Jesse Jackson a race baiter would do the same for MLK and every other civil rights leader who isn't around. However Jesse didn't really have the misfortune of being assassinated, so self hating black people, people who pretend they're black, and closet racists go after Jesse Jackson even though his message is the exact same as MLK Jr's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom