• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Winonna Ryder Reacts to SAG Award Winner's Speech About Trump (Comedy Value)

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

I love this, she's hilarious. And still pretty hot. Its good to still be able to laugh with all the serious news going on lately.

Thoughts?

She was smokin in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

I love this, she's hilarious. And still pretty hot. Its good to still be able to laugh with all the serious news going on lately.

Thoughts?

she's hilarious there:

did she perform a "five finger discount" on one of the awards?

she's hilarious there:

did she perform a "five finger discount" on one of the awards?

I was hoping she'd punch the speaker in the face :lamo

Seriously man, who gets up to give a speech at an awards show and promises to punch people in the face if he doesn't like their beliefs? No wonder I've never heard of Stranger Things before now.

I was hoping she'd punch the speaker in the face :lamo

Seriously man, who gets up to give a speech at an awards show and promises to punch people in the face if he doesn't like their beliefs? No wonder I've never heard of Stranger Things before now.

Hollyweird has been taxing the supply of adult Diapers for the last 11 weeks

Back
Top Bottom