• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump come up with the bond money tomorrow Monday March 25th, 2024

Will Trump come up the the bond money Monday March 25, 2024?

• Total voters

EnigmaO01

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Will Trump come up with the bond money tomorrow Monday March 25th, 2024?

I think Judge Engoron may have thrown a spanner in the Trump works by giving the court monitor expanded oversite of Trumps operation. That may make it incredibly difficult to get money from a questionable source, and of course any such source now has to expect that their name may become public knowledge. Those new monitor duties may lead to Trump not being able to raise 'dark' money that he might otherwise have counted on. On the other hand, he publicly stated that he has over $500m in cash a couple of days back. So either that was just a case of his insanity taking control, or he may have made some arrangements for funding.

We'll all know soon enough. What does the Las Vegas line have on it?

It will make tomorrow a most interesting day.

I honestly don't know. Chris Kise explained what the $500 million was about and it's not actual cash on hand, so I guess we just wait.

I think the most important question will be: If he does, who will he be beholden to?

I voted "yes", but it will be far more entertaining to watch if he doesn't. So, I hope to be wrong.

Of course he will. The prize money for winning that golf tournament was $500 million.

Trump will get over because he's just that slippery.

Soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of Vaseline
Will perform on guillotine, what a scene, what a scene

Will Trump come up with the bond money tomorrow Monday March 25th, 2024?

I don’t think he’ll get the money but, the appeals court will step in and give him more time
$454M is a lot of money to piss away
every bond company knows, if Trump loses, poof goes half a billion dollars

Let me translate for you. We want to be able to get away with our crimes and we're going to use every sob story we can.

I don’t think he’ll get the money but, the appeals court will step in and give him more time
$454M is a lot of money to piss away
every bond company knows, if Trump loses, poof goes half a billion dollars
Trump's had plenty of time. He simply didn't take advantage of it.

Trump will get over because he's just that slippery.

Soon the gypsy queen in a glaze of Vaseline
Will perform on guillotine, what a scene, what a scene
Big ELP fan.

Let me translate for you. We want to be able to get away with our crimes and we're going to use every sob story we can.
What a truly disgusting family. Wonder if he got his bond? Or is he appealing?

I think Judge Engoron may have thrown a spanner in the Trump works by giving the court monitor expanded oversite of Trumps operation. That may make it incredibly difficult to get money from a questionable source, and of course any such source now has to expect that their name may become public knowledge.
Sure, that's the goal. To make sure that people are scared. It's a real injustice, for them to want to "out" anyone who would finance Trump. It's worse than McCarthyism.
Those new monitor duties may lead to Trump not being able to raise 'dark' money that he might otherwise have counted on. On the other hand, he publicly stated that he has over $500m in cash a couple of days back. So either that was just a case of his insanity taking control, or he may have made some arrangements for funding.
What do you mean "dark" money? Something illegal? What?

And, no, he never said he had over $500 million in cash. Where in the world did you get that? That's just another example of you hearing what you want to hear, which is endemic in the anti-Trump world.

Sure, that's the goal. To make sure that people are scared. It's a real injustice, for them to want to "out" anyone who would finance Trump. It's worse than McCarthyism.
Yes, that's why Chubb posted a $100 million bond for him. The DOJ announced an investigation into Chubb yesterday!!!! 😆 That's a joke, in case it is not obvious

Back in reality: If Trump can't convince anyone to post bond, it's not because the left hates him. It's because he spent decades screwing lenders, and suing everyone at the drop of a hat. It probably doesn't help that he is leveraged to the hilt. Back in 2021, Forbes estimated that he owed $1.3 billion; he also refinanced his stake in Trump Tower in 2022, taking out a new $100 million loan. I'm not going to say that is unusual for real estate, only that it makes it very difficult for him to use those properties as collateral in a new loan. Again, that's not the fault of the prosecutor or the left, it's a result of how he does business.

And, no, he never said he had over $500 million in cash. Where in the world did you get that?
He said he had $400 million, under oath, when being deposed for the fraud case. And he said $500 million it just last week. (See below)

Trump-Truth-Social-Post-600x491.jpg

I suspect he will but If so he won't likely identify the source....which of course would be fully acceptable to the crooked Biden took money crowd

Yes, that's why Chubb posted a $100 million bond for him. The DOJ announced an investigation into Chubb yesterday!!!! 😆 That's a joke, in case it is not obvious
The person I responded to made the point that Engeron was making sure everyone would know who potential funders of the bond would be. That's what I was responding to. I wasn't making the allegation - I was stating that if what the other poster said was true, then that is a huge injustice. And if that's what Engeron did, it's horrid.

No, it's about transparency over who might be buying a potential future president after so many professional lenders found the risk to high. You don't think we should be allowed to know that before we vote???
What do you mean "dark" money? Something illegal? What?
I mean money from sources that may be harmful to America.
And, no, he never said he had over $500 million in cash. Where in the world did you get that? That's just another example of you hearing what you want to hear, which is endemic in the anti-Trump world.
I would have thought that as a loyal subject of the mango muppet you would at least be reading his TS posts??

Seems fair and proof the courts aren't out to get him......although he will spin it that way...and the bobbleheads will bobble

The person I responded to made the point that Engeron was making sure everyone would know who potential funders of the bond would be. That's what I was responding to. I wasn't making the allegation - I was stating that if what the other poster said was true, then that is a huge injustice. And if that's what Engeron did, it's horrid.
😆

Click on the fuzzy part.

The bottom line is, you're just wrong. Unlike the McCarthy era, nothing whatsoever happened to Chubb or Greenberg for posting Trump's bond.

The only injustice here is how long it's taking to hold Trump accountable for his fraud and crimes.

Back
Top Bottom