• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WikiLeaks Releases Hillary's Paid Speech Transcripts .

And the media will make sure it's all about Trump's comments, since they are already her cheerleaders.

Trump got over 3 billion in free advertising from the media. Please weep for him.

Yup. But the inverse is also true. Wikileaks cannot possibly confirm the validity of its illegally obtained documents. So you have to consider motive, and there is plenty of incentive to alter things to sway the election.

Sure they can and they do
Verifying the integrity of an archive is what they do before they release it.
It looks for data manipulation and changes made to the material.
That's why they don't redact the information they release, it would throw shade to the false claims of manipulation.

The most interesting thing about this election hasn't been Trump, nor Clinton.
It's the mastery of human psychology political parties and officials have.
They know to influence you, all they have to do is throw a nugget of plausible information and you let your brain fill in the rest.
Without evidence.

Just like she believes in 2 types of laws. One for the peasants and one for her.

Versus Trump who thinks he has the right to grope women.

Sure they can and they do
Verifying the integrity of an archive is what they do before they release it.
It looks for data manipulation and changes made to the material.
That's why they don't redact the information they release, it would throw shade to the false claims of manipulation.

The most interesting thing about this election hasn't been Trump, nor Clinton.
It's the mastery of human psychology political parties and officials have.
They know to influence you, all they have to do is throw a nugget of plausible information and you let your brain fill in the rest.
Without evidence.

Yes, I am sure you know more about manipulating archives than Russian cyber intelligence experts. It is truly beyond them.

I like the argument that without evidence I have to accept the authenticity of these documents and only with evidence can I challenge it. That is a bit of handy psychology. I think we call that "bias".

I read the article that was linked. What information specifically are you talking about?

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/07/excerpts-of-hillary-clintons-paid-speeches-to-goldman-sachs-finally-leaked/

Which part of her speech makes you want to vote for her more ?

The part where she says you have to have a two seperate positions on policy, one public and one private, or the part where she laments ethics rules that force people to divest in certain assets before becoming a public official ?

Yes, I am sure you know more about manipulating archives than Russian cyber intelligence experts. It is truly beyond them.

That's if you accept that it is indeed Russia.
We're really not sure, even with the recent statement, because we know that the Federal government, is willing to throw shade to anything that challenges Clinton's run for president.
Did you not see the story about them dropping changes against a international weapons dealer, that threatened to reveal information on Clinton?

I like the argument that without evidence I hav ed to accept the authenticity of these documents and only with evidence can I challenge it. That is a bit of handy psychology. I think we call that "bias".

You can challenge them, but when you do, you have to have something to back it up with.
When Guccifer 2.0 recently announced that he had Clinton foundation data and published it, they (the Clinton foundation) quickly announced that it wasn't their data.
Where is the announcement reflecting the same of this, from Podesta and the Clinton campaign?

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/07/excerpts-of-hillary-clintons-paid-speeches-to-goldman-sachs-finally-leaked/

Which part of her speech makes you want to vote for her more ?

The part where she says you have to have a two seperate positions on policy, one public and one private, or the part where she laments ethics rules that force people to divest in certain assets before becoming a public official ?
I expect politicians to have public and private policies. I think it's naive not to expect that. I'm glad she spoke favorably about the Canadian healthcare system. I believe that is the direction healthcare should go here in America. I prefer moderate presidents to most other types because they tend keep the wheels of government moving better. Personally, free trade has been unfairly demonized in this election and I'm glad to see she still supports the concept. I do have problems when trade agreements don't contain adequate worker protections, but I like the idea of free trade. That's about it.

If you want Trump "I can grope women because I'm famous" for president I question if you should be voting.

You mean vs the woman that admits to lying to people about her intentions, avoids FOIA to keep things from the American people, violates the law by putting classified information on a private server and other devices like her blackberry, and used her SOS position for personal business and political favors?

You mean vs the woman that admits to lying to people about her intentions, avoids FOIA to keep things from the American people, violates the law by putting classified information on a private server and other devices like her blackberry, and used her SOS position for personal business and political favors?

Sexual assault. Seriously some Trump supporters really do fall in the deplorables category.

Sad, really sad that you would support someone who is on audio that thinks it is ok to sexually assault women because he is a celebrity. I would be willing to bet the same Trump supporters would support trump if he was a pedophile.

Lol! How is he doing that exactly?

So you think someone who thinks he can grope a woman because he is famous isn't violating her rights?

So you think someone who thinks he can grope a woman because he is famous isn't violating her rights?

I don't thinking something is ever violating someones rights. Why would I think differently?

I don't thinking something is ever violating someones rights. Why would I think differently?

Then you shouldn't be voting trump. You just asked how he was violating their rights when I showed he said groping women was ok.

Then you shouldn't be voting trump. You just asked how he was violating their rights when I showed he said groping women was ok.

I don't think you understand how you violate someones rights.

I don't think you understand how you violate someones rights.

Oh so you don't violate a woman's rights when you grope her?

Oh so you don't violate a woman's rights when you grope her?

I don't recall that happening. Do you understand the difference between actually groping someone and thinking about it?

I don't call that happening. You do understand the difference between thinking something and acting on that thought?

Oh yeah it's so much better. I'm sure if trump said it's ok to **** underage kids as long as he didn't do it himself you would be ok with it. Grow up, trump has excused assaulting women. Play all the word games you want it doesn't change that fact

I expect politicians to have public and private policies. I think it's naive not to expect that. I'm glad she spoke favorably about the Canadian healthcare system. I believe that is the direction healthcare should go here in America. I prefer moderate presidents to most other types because they tend keep the wheels of government moving better. Personally, free trade has been unfairly demonized in this election and I'm glad to see she still supports the concept. I do have problems when trade agreements don't contain adequate worker protections, but I like the idea of free trade. That's about it.

Huh ? No, Candidates should be sincere and not beholden to special interest over the American voter which she clearly intends on doing.

She also said that single payer systems have longer waiting times " would never happen " in America.

Oh yeah it's so much better. I'm sure if trump said it's ok to **** underage kids as long as he didn't do it himself you would be ok with it. Grow up, trump has excused assaulting women. Play all the word games you want it doesn't change that fact

Tell me, would that be violating someones rights too?

UHC is a moderate position now? Interesting.

Tell me, would that be violating someones rights too?

You're a good little Trump supporter, him excusing sexually assaulting women and all

Back
Top Bottom