• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why no body talks about Ron Paul?

Video no longer available. Obviously the Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve, and the Free Masons conspired to have it removed.

You left off the Bilderberg group of the worldwide conspiracy against poor old mega millionaire Ron Paul.

Why no body talks about Ron Paul?

Because he is a weird guy with weird beliefs almost no one else holds?

Actually there are a fair number of threads on him and much discussion. More than his fringe campaign probably merits.

You left off the Bilderberg group of the worldwide conspiracy against poor old mega millionaire Ron Paul.

Bilderberg is my favorite NWO group(next to Wolfpack). Jon Ronson's book Them: Adventures with Extremists has an awesome section on Bilderberg.

Because he is a weird guy with weird beliefs almost no one else holds?

Actually there are a fair number of threads on him and much discussion. More than his fringe campaign probably merits.
Please elaborate

Ron Paul represents the views of 5% of Americans and yet only gets 4% of the media's attention! The travesty!!!

Ron Paul represents the views of 5% of Americans and yet only gets 4% of the media's attention! The travesty!!!

I can represent why Paul is on the fringe very easily, and this is a good example of why Paul will never be president: during one of the debates, Bachmann(who was polling decently at the time) was asked about her comment that she could get gas back to 2 dollars. Paul, who as a fringe candidate had not gotten much time that debate pipes up and asks to speak. His comment: he could get gas prices down to a dime, as long as the dime was made of real silver again and then went onto this boring rant that no one listened to or cared about. That is the problem with Paul...economy is for ****, Paul is talking about making dimes out of silver, and wondering where is his media attention and votes.

because the media has done a great job so far at keeping his name out of your mouths!

when he is talked about in the news he is made out to be a nut job, or say he has no chance of winning!

see my video here for proof!

he connects with a lot of america right now and is doing extremely well with the military and youth. a lot of peoples jaws will hit the floor if he actually wins, and i think he is likely to actually pull it off!

You actually think he's going to win? Seriously?

Ron Paul? ROFLMAO Ron Paul is insignificant. And the Libertarian Party is insignificant in it's current form. Ron Paul has not brought forth any new or substantial ideas of how to fix the problems in the US, yet he has run for the office of President for years and years now. The man doesn't even own a car, for gawd's sake! Ron Paul is more the Luddite than not, and his being in office would guarantee at least four years of chaos and disorder.

You actually think he's going to win? Seriously?

i said he is likely to pull it off and have a lot of people surprised!

one thing i know for sure is i have saw and heard more ron paul supporters then for any other candidate so far, if that isnt a sign more people is taking him more seriously then what the media wants you to think i dont know what is!

just go to you tube, its flooded with ron paul supporters and so is a large number of other blog sites out there. im actually surprised there is not more of them on this site lol

I can represent why Paul is on the fringe very easily, and this is a good example of why Paul will never be president: during one of the debates, Bachmann(who was polling decently at the time) was asked about her comment that she could get gas back to 2 dollars. Paul, who as a fringe candidate had not gotten much time that debate pipes up and asks to speak. His comment: he could get gas prices down to a dime, as long as the dime was made of real silver again and then went onto this boring rant that no one listened to or cared about. That is the problem with Paul...economy is for ****, Paul is talking about making dimes out of silver, and wondering where is his media attention and votes.

the obvious point is the cost of anything is relative. If money loses value, things get more expensive.

sure, he would be more electable to the shallow and uneducated speaking about hope and change, but I love that he doesn't sell out in such a manner.

i said he is likely to pull it off and have a lot of people surprised!

one thing i know for sure is i have saw and heard more ron paul supporters then for any other candidate so far, if that isnt a sign more people is taking him more seriously then what the media wants you to think i dont know what is!

just go to you tube, its flooded with ron paul supporters and so is a large number of other blog sites out there. im actually surprised there is not more of them on this site lol

Well, we can agree on one thing: if he pulls it off a lot people will be surprised! ;)

the obvious point is the cost of anything is relative. If money loses value, things get more expensive.

sure, he would be more electable to the shallow and uneducated speaking about hope and change, but I love that he doesn't sell out in such a manner.

Which misses the point entirely. He got a short amount of time to impress voters. He failed entirely to do so by speaking on something none of them gave a **** about.

Which misses the point entirely. He got a short amount of time to impress voters. He failed entirely to do so by speaking on something none of them gave a **** about.

no you missed my point.

he could of pumped sunshine up our asses like people you respect. great. idiots would like him more.

no you missed my point.

he could of pumped sunshine up our asses like people you respect. great. idiots would like him more.

He didn't have to pump sunshine up anyone's ass. But wasting limited time on nonsense like the gold standard just reinforces the idea that he's a nutter.

his rant was about the fed and how the price of a dollar isn't **** because of them. it was about when the dime was actually made with silver in today's market that dime is now worth about the same as a gallon of gas.

i thought that was very interesting and was a good point to bring up!

He didn't have to pump sunshine up anyone's ass. But wasting limited time on nonsense like the gold standard just reinforces the idea that he's a nutter.

the point that prices have increased because of a dual mandate by the federal reserve is something Americans should be aware of.

you don't win elections telling Americans they are fat and ugly, but I appreciate he does it.

the point that prices have increased because of a dual mandate by the federal reserve is something Americans should be aware of.

you don't win elections telling Americans they are fat and ugly, but I appreciate he does it.

His conspiracy theories about the Fed are probably his biggest problem, and it's reason enough to prevent me from ever voting for him. The last, and I mean LAST thing we need is for Congress to get its greedy, incompetent mitts on the levers of monetary policy.

His conspiracy theories about the Fed are probably his biggest problem, and it's reason enough to prevent me from ever voting for him. The last, and I mean LAST thing we need is for Congress to get its greedy, incompetent mitts on the levers of monetary policy.
You are uninformed. He would introduce competition in monetary policy, not have congress dictate it. The trouble with Ron Paul is it requires critical thinking to understand his positions

His suspicions of the fed reserve are becoming well founded...

================
Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts

The first ever GAO(Government Accountability Office) audit of the Federal Reserve was carried out in the past few months due to the Ron Paul, Alan Grayson Amendment to the Dodd-Frank bill, which passed last year. Jim DeMint, a Republican Senator, and Bernie Sanders, an independent Senator, led the charge for a Federal Reserve audit in the Senate, but watered down the original language of the house bill(HR1207), so that a complete audit would not be carried out. Ben Bernanke(pictured to the left), Alan Greenspan, and various other bankers vehemently opposed the audit and lied to Congress about the effects an audit would have on markets. Nevertheless, the results of the first audit in the Federal Reserve’s nearly 100 year history were posted on Senator Sander’s webpage earlier this morning: The Fed Audit - Newsroom: Bernie Sanders - U.S. Senator for Vermont

What was revealed in the audit was startling: $16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland.
================

Back
Top Bottom