• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I'm a "denier"

The what shall we do with his list of peer-reviewed research publications? (Something Hot Whopper has never done, btw.)

Sorry. You lose. The fact that he collaborated with a known denier who even copied and pasted a graph from Daily Caller should concern you.

Sorry. You lose. The fact that he collaborated with a known denier who even copied and pasted a graph from Daily Caller should concern you.

Please see the link in #75. "Known deniers" are some of the most honest and capable folks around.

Please see the link in #75. "Known deniers" are some of the most honest and capable folks around.

Hmm. Pretty odd that the real climate scientists are not concerned.

Yeah I don't care so much so I decided to punish myself by participating in this thread. :roll:
From your own article:

What can we conclude from these studies? About hurricane frequency – not much​

If you don't read past the headline, you mostly get fake news. With climate change, 90% of the articles are fake news. You can claim you follow the science all day, but it's bull****.

From your own article:

What can we conclude from these studies? About hurricane frequency – not much​

If you don't read past the headline, you mostly get fake news.

Ironic.

Right. If you are right about this, then why the urgency from other scientists about the climate warming? Why are they not paying attention to Ryan's peer-reviewed papers and the graphs?

They are paying attention to Ryan Maue. That's why the IPCC says there's no trend in hurricanes.

They are paying attention to Ryan Maue. That's why the IPCC says there's no trend in hurricanes.

It is your contention that the climate scientists are lying about the global warming.

Back
Top Bottom