• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why does Biden look so lost all the time?

Yes it does. Harris is underwater with her own party. Want to challenge that?
Who cares?

Why are you comparing me to Biden? Hell, you don't know me like we all know Joe.
I’m merely pointing out the petty post criticizing 20th century was quite literally corrected within the same breath.

Which faux rage source decided to make it an issue so you ran here to post it?
Anyway, as always I can count on you. Your deflection noted...and rejected.

You are dismissed.
Do you think posting “you are dismissed” holds some weight?

You mean when he struggled to read his Q cards? Or maybe when he was looking for the card that told him who to call on for the 3rd question? He found it but forgot he had to call on the person and let them ask the question. Instead Joe immediately started reading the answer to the yet unasked question. Yeah, I saw it. Maybe you can' ignore that lack of cognitive awareness in the President but most can't.
Who fed you that crap? No way you crafted that on your own.

He looked great at the SOTU. He just has to get us through 2024, then he can step down and let Harris take over.
Some posters seem to get all their exposure to The President of these United States from gaff reels provided by Pooten's Puppets on the right. :rolleyes: :oops: :cool:

More and more Biden looks lost in most public appearances. He can't seem to read his Q cards, he answers questions before they are asked because he can't understand the Q card. Someone has to help him find his mark to stand on. Will he really be the nominee come November?
Q cards. Is that something the Drumpf is selling? :cool:

?????? Harris is fine. Good grief----after Trump she looks near perfect.
She is? Are you oblivious to all the polls? Are you oblivious to the polls among democrats who think she is god awful? Do you simply ignore any news of facts you don't want to hear?

Harris is a bit far left for some democrats, but what does it matter? The President isn't a king.
In Harris case more like the court jester. Is she going to make a speech at her inauguration and start laughing like a hyena? Or when some terrible massacre happens? Thank God we do have a tri-part government that can control the damage to some extent.

She is? Are you oblivious to all the polls? Are you oblivious to the polls among democrats who think she is god awful? Do you simply ignore any news of facts you don't want to hear?
Some must be. If Biden had a better Veep, he'd have better numbers.

More and more Biden looks lost in most public appearances. He can't seem to read his Q cards, he answers questions before they are asked because he can't understand the Q card. Someone has to help him find his mark to stand on. Will he really be the nominee come November?

Reading from a teleprompter instead of speaking from his heart or brain, off the cuff, isn't serving him well. He's out of touch with the people, but there again, I am reminded of the times he has talked to grieving parents. He just can't help from making their sorrows about himself.

Probably true, but if he jettisoned Harris for Gavin that too would bring about a crisis. You live by identity politics you die by them also.

Gavin Newsom would be worse with inflation on the rise. The price of gas here just keeps rising.

Probably true, but if he jettisoned Harris for Gavin that too would bring about a crisis. You live by identity politics you die by them also
From the frying pan into the fire if he took on pretty boy.

When it becomes a choice between Cain and Satan, everyone picks Cain. At this point it’s just game theory.

And really, we can lament the reality and gripe about how it became this way, but at the end of the day, it is what it is.

The beauty of the Biden drop-out plan (post election) is that Harris gets three or four years to prove herself. I agree she may not be able to get elected the first time in her own right, but this has as much to do with her being a woman and a woman who’s not white. Sadly America is shitty that way. However, once Americans see what she can do they may change their minds. The alternative is she gets primaried at the end of the term and losses to some other Democrat.

Gavin Newsom would be worse with inflation on the rise. The price of gas here just keeps rising.
You really have no idea why gas prices rise and fall. Even using that rationale for electing or not electing a president is silly. Same goes for the price of ice cream or how well the stock market is doing.

Probably true, but if he jettisoned Harris for Gavin that too would bring about a crisis. You live by identity politics you die by them also.
Any American with any chance of winning an election is playing identity politics. The red line you draw is nonsense and you know it. Republicans ****ed up with MAGA and now they will have to pay the price. It’s really very simple.

I suggest rather than doubling down they seriously re-invent themselves politically. As they say in football it’s a “rebuilding season.”

Any American with any chance of winning an election is playing identity politics. The red line you draw is nonsense and you know it. Republicans ****ed up with MAGA and now they will have to pay the price. It’s really very simple.

I suggest rather than doubling down they seriously re-invent themselves politically. As they say in football it’s a “rebuilding season.”
You say this with a straight face as if Biden is ahead in the polls by 30% and the election is a foregone conclusion.

You say this with a straight face as if Biden is ahead in the polls by 30% and the election is a foregone conclusion.
part of what’s helping Democrats is that Republicans seem to still believe polls are real or relevant. In almost every election since 2016 the polls have gotten it wrong. Why do you think that is?

part of what’s helping Democrats is that Republicans seem to still believe polls are real or relevant. In almost every election since 2016 the polls have gotten it wrong. Why do you think that is?
They got it wrong when Trump was behind in the polls. Why do you think that was?

polls??? Who cares about polls?
Judging from the amount of polls posted I would say a lot of people seem to care about them. Especially if they lean their way.

Back
Top Bottom