• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are the liberals still upset? Trump sold out to the Neo-Cons just like Hillary

Re: Why are the liberals still upset? Trump sold out to the Neo-Cons just like Hilla

This should be a wake up call to the American people. No matter who you vote for, in the end, Goldman Sachs and the Military Industrial Establishment is in charge.

Why would you expect anything less? Both parties owe their hearts and souls to corporations, wall street firms, lobbyists, special interests, mega, huge money donors, etc. Neither is going to bite the hand that feeds them. So Trump campaigned as an outsider, took on the GOP establishment and won. Then he took on Clinton and the Democratic establishment to include the media establishment and won. But one should have taken note and not forgotten the fact before he decided to run for president, he was one of the establishment, one of the faceless behind the scenes donating to both Democrats and Republicans candidates and parties. As Trump once a year or two ago when asked about his giving, he said, "I give, they give back."

So he moved from the faceless to the become a face. Somehow his past was totally forgotten. His lifelong held political views more a tuned to the liberal democrats forgotten when he stated he would build "The Wall." Him being a three time Democrat, a three time Republican, a three time independent and even a member of my tiny Reform Party, all these switching parties to belong to one that suited his circumstances, situations and business at the time, forgotten.

All it took for this egotistical opportunist is being a fighter, the promise of building a wall and the slogan of making America great again. Forgotten was his habit of saying one thing one day, the complete opposite the next and then deny saying anything at all on the third. Oh well.

Last edited:
Re: Why are the liberals still upset? Trump sold out to the Neo-Cons just like Hilla

If you support Hitlary, then your support the Neo Con agenda, because she supported the Neo Con agenda 100%. It was Trump who promised non interventionism. Of course he obviously lied. But now the Liberals have the Neo Con agenda they voted for.

Hillary is gone. Donald took the White House. That's the concern at hand.

Why would you expect anything less? Both parties owe their hearts and souls to corporations, wall street firms, lobbyists, special interests, mega, huge money donors, etc. Neither is going to bite the hand that feeds them. So Trump campaigned as an outsider, took on the GOP establishment and won. Then he took on Clinton and the Democratic establishment to include the media establishment and won. But one should have taken note and not forgotten the fact before he decided to run for president, he was one of the establishment, one of the faceless behind the scenes donating to both Democrats and Republicans candidates and parties. As Trump once a year or two ago when asked about his giving, he said, "I give, they give back."

So he moved from the faceless to the become a face. Somehow his past was totally forgotten. His lifelong held political views more a tuned to the liberal democrats forgotten when he stated he would build "The Wall." Him being a three time Democrat, a three time Republican, a three time independent and even a member of my tiny Reform Party, all these switching parties to belong to one that suited his circumstances, situations and business at the time, forgotten.

All it took for this egotistical opportunist is being a fighter, the promise of building a wall and the slogan of making America great again. Forgotten was his habit of saying one thing one day, the complete opposite the next and then deny saying anything at all on the third. Oh well.

Very true, he has pulled off the scam of the century, and no one is even calling him on it.

Trump has now sold out on his promises on non interventionism so he is now the puppet of the Neo-Cons just like Hitlary.
Whatever

So why are the liberals still upset?
• It was totally ineffectual and pointless

• He's still a narcissistic, megalomaniacal, incompetent, corrupt, brain-dead petty buffoonish autocrat who is thoroughly unfit for the job

• There are around two dozen other -- for lack of a better term -- policy positions where he's likely to make the US worse off, including a thoroughly incompetent and thoughtless lack of actual foreign policy

Whatever

• It was totally ineffectual and pointless

• He's still a narcissistic, megalomaniacal, incompetent, corrupt, brain-dead petty buffoonish autocrat who is thoroughly unfit for the job

• There are around two dozen other -- for lack of a better term -- policy positions where he's likely to make the US worse off, including a thoroughly incompetent and thoughtless lack of actual foreign policy

That, or they simply throw tantrums and cry a lot when they don't get their way...

It is you who does not back your statement with a single shred of proof. That is because you cannot prove BS, which is all you talk.

No buddy, you are projecting again. It is you who does nothing but spout bs. The rest of the world despises you and your masters in North Korea.

That, or they simply throw tantrums and cry a lot when they don't get their way...
...as conservatives did for the past 8 years

Trump has now sold out on his promises on non interventionism so he is now the puppet of the Neo-Cons just like Hitlary. So why are the liberals still upset? They got what they wanted from the beginning a Neo-Con who has sold out to the establishment so you would think they would be happy. I guess the majority of them are too dumb to know they won.

So your premise is that liberals support establishment GOP politics? Nothing I've read in months (that was written on purpose) makes less sense than that.

Anyway, I'm upset because he wants to put a stamp on a program that would result in me paying close to $100,000 in health care or apply for disability. but it's not his fault, it's the GOP "swamp" that Trump has given the green light to while he hangs out at a resort in Florida, pretending that he's the president. And then there's the whole "let's let the military start world war 3" thing.

So your premise is that liberals support establishment GOP politics? Nothing I've read in months (that was written on purpose) makes less sense than that.

Anyway, I'm upset because he wants to put a stamp on a program that would result in me paying close to $100,000 in health care or apply for disability. but it's not his fault, it's the GOP "swamp" that Trump has given the green light to while he hangs out at a resort in Florida, pretending that he's the president. And then there's the whole "let's let the military start world war 3" thing.

$100000 in health care? Really? That is what, about 3 times your annual salary? Who is selling these 100K policies? Would you like to provide some documentation to back up your hysterical claims? Or are you just repeating something Maxine Waters said?

Very true, he has pulled off the scam of the century, and no one is even calling him on it.

Most of my very dear but simple redneck friends do not even realize they were scammed yet. Or at least they are not admitting it in public. Incipient cognitive dissonance.

$100000 in health care? Really? That is what, about 3 times your annual salary? Who is selling these 100K policies? Would you like to provide some documentation to back up your hysterical claims? Or are you just repeating something Maxine Waters said?

If Obamacare is not repealed and replaced, I would have to pay retail for my medications. I take three, but the two expensive ones are $5K per month and roughly $3K per month. There's a third one and office visits, so it could be slightly more or less than $100K. That's why I'd have no choice but to go on disability unless an employer would offer me coverage, which they wouldn't do prior to the passing of the ACA.

I can upload a picture of the retail prices. Do you really want me to?

If Obamacare is not repealed and replaced, I would have to pay retail for my medications. I take three, but the two expensive ones are $5K per month and roughly $3K per month. There's a third one and office visits, so it could be slightly more or less than $100K. That's why I'd have no choice but to go on disability unless an employer would offer me coverage, which they wouldn't do prior to the passing of the ACA.

I can upload a picture of the retail prices. Do you really want me to?

You are not making any sense. Employers are in pooled plans that cover pre-existing conditions. I have never been questioned about what past illness or conditions I had when enrolling in any employer health care system.

You are not making any sense. Employers are in pooled plans that cover pre-existing conditions. I have never been questioned about what past illness or conditions I had when enrolling in any employer health care system.

Yeah, you're lucky. You don't need to deal with this stuff. Large companies could delay covering people with pre-existing conditions before the ACA. So, I'd just have to stop walking for a year. No problem, right?

But sure, pooled plans like my current employer would offer me coverage, although the costs would still require me to pay more for healthcare than I get paid.

So, uh... what are you confused about?

Yeah, you're lucky. You don't need to deal with this stuff. Large companies could delay covering people with pre-existing conditions before the ACA. So, I'd just have to stop walking for a year. No problem, right?

But sure, pooled plans like my current employer would offer me coverage, although the costs would still require me to pay more for healthcare than I get paid.

So, uh... what are you confused about?

You are just talking BS, you have not provided a single shred of evidence that you had any problem obtaining "group insurance" prior to ACA. Go ahead show us proof or admit you are talking BS

You are just talking BS, you have not provided a single shred of evidence that you had any problem obtaining "group insurance" prior to ACA. Go ahead show us proof or admit you are talking BS

Oh I didn't have a problem, because I found out I had an auto immune disease during my tenure at my last job. I waited 9 months after my diagnosis and insurance still wouldn't cover biologics which were retailing around $6K per month in Minnesota at the time. Crazy stuff. That had nothing to do with a pre-existing condition. I gained 100 pounds and couldn't walk more than 2-3 blocks by the time I got on the ACA, which approved the medications I needed. So what do you want? I didn't record phone calls or save letters saying my requests were denied or accepted. Asking for "proof" sounds like a desperate attempt to deny reality.

One day you might find out just how badly they'll screw you over if they can, like how the law said (before the ACA) if I had known about my disease I could have had to wait a year before getting on their plan at all. Look it up. These are facts, you can't agree or disagree, my rheumatologist said half of his patients would have requests for biologics outright denied due to cost.

Oh wait, you're the guy who I asked "so you oppose federal funding for disabled Americans" and you refused to respond, aren't you? Oh, if that was you, I'm wasting my breath.

No one? I think you mean everyone is that isn't a trumpanzee has been calling him a con artist since day one.

You started this thread screaming about how liberals are getting their way and now in this post you are bitching about how liberals are crying about how they are not getting their way. Make up your mind.

It's funny we had this conversation, I had a doctor's appointment today for pain management and my doctor said she had about half of her patients still unable to obtain biologics though employer insurance.

In your defense, you aren't talking BS, you're just totally clueless and should listen instead of rant about things you don't have the first clue about. For instance: you have no idea what biologic medications are. And you have no idea how hard they are to obtain, even with a disability (such as mine). I was calling in sick because I couldn't walk and they wouldn't give me the meds I needed. Boy do I wish this was BS, but it's actually the insurance system that greedy, soulless people in Washington came up because people like you are so, so selfish you don't care about anybody but yourself. Sleep well at night. I can't because I'm in constant pain. You're a terrible human being.

Stupid are those who thought a NYC con artist would be different.

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about people who might have hoped that the same ole, same ole would change. Stupid are those who settle for same ole, same ole.

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about people who might have hoped that the same ole, same ole would change. Stupid are those who settle for same ole, same ole.

Stupid is thinking a known con artist isn't playing a con on them just because he's saying what they want to hear.

Oh I didn't have a problem, because I found out I had an auto immune disease during my tenure at my last job. I waited 9 months after my diagnosis and insurance still wouldn't cover biologics which were retailing around $6K per month in Minnesota at the time. Crazy stuff. That had nothing to do with a pre-existing condition. I gained 100 pounds and couldn't walk more than 2-3 blocks by the time I got on the ACA, which approved the medications I needed. So what do you want? I didn't record phone calls or save letters saying my requests were denied or accepted. Asking for "proof" sounds like a desperate attempt to deny reality.

One day you might find out just how badly they'll screw you over if they can, like how the law said (before the ACA) if I had known about my disease I could have had to wait a year before getting on their plan at all. Look it up. These are facts, you can't agree or disagree, my rheumatologist said half of his patients would have requests for biologics outright denied due to cost.

Oh wait, you're the guy who I asked "so you oppose federal funding for disabled Americans" and you refused to respond, aren't you? Oh, if that was you, I'm wasting my breath.

So under ACA you can force other people to pay more for insurance so that you can be covered. Why is its your neighbors responsibility to pay for your healthcare? The problem with liberals is that they expect the rest of the world to pay their way.

You started this thread screaming about how liberals are getting their way and now in this post you are bitching about how liberals are crying about how they are not getting their way. Make up your mind.

Both are true,

So under ACA you can force other people to pay more for insurance so that you can be covered. Why is its your neighbors responsibility to pay for your healthcare? The problem with liberals is that they expect the rest of the world to pay their way.

Well, I pay a lot of money for health care, so get that through your head. Maybe... $75K in the last 5 years. How about you? How much have you paid?

But anyway, so your idea is that I - an individual with a disability I was born with - should be denied health care until I can no longer walk. Then I require disability. Then what? Then you:
A) pay for my health care except I am no longer a contributing member of society.
B) live in chronic pain and die young.

Your posts imply - please tell me I'm wrong - that you are not saying I should live in chronic pain and die young because I have a disability. That sounds like eugenics and I don't want to get to Godwin's law this early in our wonderful discussion.

Well, I pay a lot of money for health care, so get that through your head. Maybe... $75K in the last 5 years. How about you? How much have you paid?

But anyway, so your idea is that I - an individual with a disability I was born with - should be denied health care until I can no longer walk. Then I require disability. Then what? Then you:
A) pay for my health care except I am no longer a contributing member of society.
B) live in chronic pain and die young.

Your posts imply - please tell me I'm wrong - that you are not saying I should live in chronic pain and die young because I have a disability. That sounds like eugenics and I don't want to get to Godwin's law this early in our wonderful discussion.

Insurance by its nature pools risk in order to offer more to people in need at the expense of others who are lucky enough not to need it. It works because it is a voluntary system that benefits all involved.

When government steps in and attempts to mandate coverage's that are not feasible under normal market conditions they upset the natural balance that made the system work to begin with. They must then impose tyrannical rules on people including forcing people to purchase coverage that do not want it, and forcing others to pay more than the market would other wise charge in order to provide their vision of a fair system. The issue is it is not fair at all.

It is never fair to steal the property of one person to give to another regardless of the circumstances. You see life itself is not fair. Life is a crapshoot in which some live and some die, some prosper and some suffer, some are happy and some are miserable.

You get no guarantee when you check into this world, except the basic right to reap what you have sown. If you do not have the right to keep what you have earned then you are simply a indentured slave working for the wellbeing of others.

You have the right to whatever healthcare you can afford, or others are willing to provide for you by their own free will. You are not entitled to rob others by force to enhance your quality of life at the expense of lessening theirs.

Insurance by its nature pools risk in order to offer more to people in need at the expense of others who are lucky enough not to need it. It works because it is a voluntary system that benefits all involved.

When government steps in and attempts to mandate coverage's that are not feasible under normal market conditions they upset the natural balance that made the system work to begin with. They must then impose tyrannical rules on people including forcing people to purchase coverage that do not want it, and forcing others to pay more than the market would other wise charge in order to provide their vision of a fair system. The issue is it is not fair at all.

It is never fair to steal the property of one person to give to another regardless of the circumstances. You see life itself is not fair. Life is a crapshoot in which some live and some die, some prosper and some suffer, some are happy and some are miserable.

You get no guarantee when you check into this world, except the basic right to reap what you have sown. If you do not have the right to keep what you have earned then you are simply a indentured slave working for the wellbeing of others.

You have the right to whatever healthcare you can afford, or others are willing to provide for you by their own free will. You are not entitled to rob others by force to enhance your quality of life at the expense of lessening theirs.

So you used a lot of words. I'd like you to stop and answer a question:

DO YOU FAVOR INSURING DISABLED AMERICANS

Three times now, no answer. Because it sounds like you're in favor of letting disabled Americans die so you can have more money. I'm not saying that's how you think. I'm saying that's what your previous posts implied. Justifying it doesn't make it less evil or disgusting.

Also, I'm not on medicaid. You repeatedly imply that I'm on medicaid. I have an auto immune disease and still work a full time job. Are you reading what I'm saying or waiting to spew your garbage?

Back
Top Bottom