• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is Santorum?

How does the public option maximize individual freedoms? Like all liberals you buy the rhetoric and ignore the substance. headline reading is what you do best. Keep ignoring the failure of the federal govt. to control costs so continue supporting a healthcare system that is to maximize access but do nothing to control costs.

Again, ONE issue does not define an ENTIRE political lean. So try again with your BS rhetoric. It is really pathetic that you engage in this type of intellectual dishonesty. It is clear that your comments warrant no integrity or honesty. That says a lot about your character.

Dittohead not!;1060128803]which is why we need to do both, but first, we have to rein in the deficit. Cutting taxes is not going to increase revenues and magically balance the budget, that's just wishful thinking.

Cut spending first then we can talk about tax increases

Our inefficient medical system is bankrupting us, no question. Every other advanced nation has universal medical care of one form or another, and all of them pay significantly less than we do, no exceptions. We have the most expensive medical care system on the planet, and can't afford it. Surely you understand that if you did indeed provide medical insurance for employees. The practice of linking medical insurance to employment has to end. I've been retired for seven years now. My ex employer had an $800 cap on medical/dental/vision when I left, and it was quite possible to stay under that cap and not pay out of pocket. Currently, the cap is $1,500, and employees are picking up a bigger and bigger part of the tab. That kind of increase in costs is simply not sustainable.

Solve the problem of ineffeciencies not create another Federal Bureaucracy that will increase ineffeciencies. there is a reason other countries are trying to unravel universal healthcare and there is a reason that Europe is in real trouble. Seems liberals want those problems here

you mean like someone who believes that cutting taxes increases revenues because that's what they want to believe? Someone who relies on ideology rather than reason to find answers to challenges, that describes a liberal? It seems to me that someone with the guts to solve tough issues would understand that a shared sacrifice is necessary to bring the federal budget back to the world of reality and that simplistic solutions aren't going to work.

Not what I want to believe but what history shows. Cutting taxes increases the number of taxpayers and stimulates economic growth. Doesn't seem like you will ever grasp the concept. that is liberal brainwashing

not as many as used to.

That is true, declining support, going to be one nasty election cycle.

No, of course not. Is someone saying that it does?

What is the liberal argument for tax increases? Not one statement about job creation.

Again, ONE issue does not define an ENTIRE political lean. So try again with your BS rhetoric. It is really pathetic that you engage in this type of intellectual dishonesty. It is clear that your comments warrant no integrity or honesty. That says a lot about your character.

Sorry to make things uncomfortable for you but I will continue to confuse you with actual facts, logic, and common sense. You don't want to read it, then put me on ignore. Love the personal attacks though, my arguments must be hitting home.

Sorry to make things uncomfortable for you but I will continue to confuse you with actual facts, logic, and common sense. You don't want to read it, then put me on ignore. Love the personal attacks though, my arguments must be hitting home.

There are no facts or logic with your comments, I provided the definition of a liberal and all you provided was BS rhetoric. Your intellectual dishonesty is noted for all to see. You're ODS has blinded you to reality. If you don't like what I have to say, YOU can put me on ignore.

Watching you squirm when presented with facts is quite amusing lol

Cut spending first then we can talk about tax increases

If we cut spending, we won't need a tax increase.

Solve the problem of ineffeciencies not create another Federal Bureaucracy that will increase ineffeciencies. there is a reason other countries are trying to unravel universal healthcare and there is a reason that Europe is in real trouble. Seems liberals want those problems here

No country in the world is trying to "unravel" their health universal care system to match what we have. UHC is not why Europe is in trouble. Were they to be spending 17% of their GDP like we are, they'd be in even bigger trouble.

Not what I want to believe but what history shows. Cutting taxes increases the number of taxpayers and stimulates economic growth. Doesn't seem like you will ever grasp the concept. that is liberal brainwashing

I think you're the one subject to brainwashing if you continue to believe in magic and the free lunch.

That is true, declining support, going to be one nasty election cycle.

yes, it is. Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert will not lack for material.

What is the liberal argument for tax increases? Not one statement about job creation.

Do you think someone ought to argue that increasing taxes creates jobs? Where did that one come from?

There are no facts or logic with your comments, I provided the definition of a liberal and all you provided was BS rhetoric. Your intellectual dishonesty is noted for all to see. You're ODS has blinded you to reality. If you don't like what I have to say, YOU can put me on ignore.

Watching you squirm when presented with facts is quite amusing lol

Personal attack noted.

Personal attack noted.

Squirming noted. Funny you don't have a problem with personal attacks when you tell people they have no clue. Love watching you squirm :lamo

The results are in BLS and those are the results that matter. Refute the actual results and stop buying the rhetoric

It's not my fault you can't handle the math.

Nor is it mine that actual, verifiable, official numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics say you are wrong.

You got it right! I think the libs are thinking of the next way to throw a bomb.

Squirming noted. Funny you don't have a problem with personal attacks when you tell people they have no clue. Love watching you squirm :lamo

I would love to debate you in person, on national TV.

I would love to debate you in person, on national TV.

As would I, but then you would actually have to debate and not just be a cheerleader for Santorum :lamo

I fixed your statement.
But just to be clear, I am going for Newt tommorow.

I heard he wants to have multiple Vice Presidents.

I could never support Santorum. He says he wants government off people's backs. That's good, but what about this?

403202_368479906510860_108038612554992_1453552_1833419539_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom