• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'White Lives Don't Matter' says Cambridge Academic

The sad thing is that there will be blow back from this wave of insanity, this will set race relations back decades. In the UK most people are sick of all this BLM bull****, it's only educators, students, union reps , the BBC and Guardian that give a ****, everyone else is getting really wound up that the government hasn't come down hard on these fascists.

This is exactly right. The left has destroyed 50 years of race relations and are using black communities as fodder in their desperate attempt to grab power. You want to talk racists...these people are serious and I mean serious racists.

Well we know it wasnt dems dying to free slaves. They died fighting to keep them. Were there other Americans fighting to free slaves that we don't know about? Oh yeah..look at who I am talking to...the crowd that tore down history and are now clueless. You know what KKK members picture Pelosi wont take down. Democrat Robert Byrd.

Why did the GOP adopt the Democrat founded KKK if they are so against the old racist Dems? We know why.

And that's two out of how many people here who are legitimate refugees? In 2018 that was 128,000 refugees.

LOL, you don't know anything about the UK that 4chan doesn't show you.

My subversive enemy, he shure gives ya a lot of credit.

The only reason Gopal is at Cambridge and thus 'matters' is because she isn't white, but she lives in a white country that seeks to promote minorities for the sake of being inclusive. Had Gopal stayed in India, her identity wouldn't grant her any special treatment or qualifications, as racial diversity doesn't exist in India. I'm so tired of mediocre people like Gopal being given a platform just because they're a minority who is willing to complain about the majority in order to receive attention. People who use phrases like 'abolish whiteness' while enjoying a higher standard of living in a white country should just be sent packing elsewhere.

This is the group-think wave of the future. Whites are bad, blacks are good. Republicans are bad, democrats are good. Christians are terrorists, rioters are peacemakers.

Vote democrat in 2020 to change right into wrong and wrong into right in government policy moving forward!

This is the group-think wave of the future. Whites are bad, blacks are good. Republicans are bad, democrats are good. Christians are terrorists, rioters are peacemakers.

Many whites are indeed racists--hence, bad.

Many blacks are good.

Christians who voted for Trump are not in Christ. They are idol worshiping sinners who will all burn in hell. GOd tole me so in a dream last night.

Most of the so-called rioters are indeed peaceful protesters while the cops are the terrorists.

The only reason Gopal is at Cambridge and thus 'matters' is because she isn't white, but she lives in a white country that seeks to promote minorities for the sake of being inclusive. Had Gopal stayed in India, her identity wouldn't grant her any special treatment or qualifications, as racial diversity doesn't exist in India. I'm so tired of mediocre people like Gopal being given a platform just because they're a minority who is willing to complain about the majority in order to receive attention. People who use phrases like 'abolish whiteness' while enjoying a higher standard of living in a white country should just be sent packing elsewhere.

Of course, it is not like she an expert in the fields she is teaching :roll:

And she matters as she teaches colonial and postcolonial literature and theory, gender and feminism, Marxism and critical race studies.

And the only reason she made this comment because some idiots had a plane over a soccer ground with "white lives matter" dragged behind it on a sign.

Her comments (according to the person who wrote them) were about the structure and ideology, not about people.

It is ridiculous how people use these kinds of things to create a false narrative about the failings of inclusiveness or attacks on multicultural societies.

And you have no clue about whether or not she is "mediocre".

Of course, it is not like she an expert in the fields she is teaching :roll:

And she matters as she teaches colonial and postcolonial literature and theory, gender and feminism, Marxism and critical race studies.

And the only reason she made this comment because some idiots had a plane over a soccer ground with "white lives matter" dragged behind it on a sign.

Her comments (according to the person who wrote them) were about the structure and ideology, not about people.

It is ridiculous how people use these kinds of things to create a false narrative about the failings of inclusiveness or attacks on multicultural societies.

And you have no clue about whether or not she is "mediocre".

The word "expert" has become totally discredited when applied to things like social studies ...she's basically a Marxist which means she's almost certainly wrong about everything. She is a racist and you are supporting a racist.

You say that like everything's fine here...haven't the police indicated that there could be 40,000 radicals in the country now?

The discussion you invited yourself into was about refugees.

Now I'm on record here on the forums saying I don't want any of the jihadis back from Syria and prefer our armed services introduce them to IR guided missiles but I just want you to clarify that you're saying 40,000 of those radicals are among the refugees who have come here?

Be really clear now - you had plenty chances to be honest and failed every single one so far on a variety of threads.. If you and the police are really sure about this, I want you to join me in complaining directly to the Home Office, MI5, MI6 and anyone else who can do something about this.

Why did the GOP adopt the Democrat founded KKK if they are so against the old racist Dems? We know why.

The GOP never adopted the KKK. Your illiteracy on history is a perfect example of why you don't tear down history and fight it. Here you go...some history of our government leaders, note their party affiliation. What party is really the racists? Yep YOURS IS! By a country mile! One man on this list you are even on record as defending. KKK members and supporters folks...here you go:

Hugo Black - democrat

Robert Byrd - democrat ( Calamity defends this man who referred to blacks as mongrels and who used the nword like it was normal every day thing on national TV in 2001)

Theodore Bilbo - democrat
John Brown Gordon - democrat
Joseph E Brown - democrat
Elmer David Davies - democrat
Clarence Morley - republican
Bibb Graves - democrat
Clifford Walker - democrat
George Gordon - democrat
John Tyler Morgon - democrat
Edmund Pettus - democrat
John Morton - democrat
William Saunders - democrat
John Porter - democrat
Ben Stapleton - democrat
David Duke - ran as both a democrat and republican

Last edited:
My subversive enemy, he shure gives ya a lot of credit.

He hasn't started making stuff about me yet - give him time, he always gets onto that part when he's run out of lies on the subject he's trying to argue.

There seems to a unification between huge multi-national businesses and hard -left Marxist organisations (like BLM)...I'd say that's getting pretty close to fascism..instead of the " authoritarian ultranationalism" description applied to fascism , this new fascism is better defined as "authoritarian ultra-internationalism"...there literally is very little difference between the two other than "nationalism" being replaced by "internationalism".

They even have their version of the Nazi salute...it involves getting down on your knee...but some brave souls (it seems) are resisting the fascists .

845005ef-58d0-46f5-a55c-6e2e75dd4918-2e3ad856-8217-42d7-a933-8d7472a04f78

It's simply a mixture of the two competing ideologies of a group that Churchill wrote about in 1920. His article has been excoriated by modern critics as being antisemitic. The capitalists were at odds with the Marxists in Churchill's era, but they may have figured out that marrying the two results in what they were after all along, which was money and power. The Marxist ideologues don't mind taking money under the table from the capitalists, after all, they're nitwits who can't create wealth. And because Marxism retards society as people become more tribal and obsessed with impossible egalitarian ideals, the capitalists end up with less opposition to their internationalism.

And that's two out of how many people here who are legitimate refugees? In 2018 that was 128,000 refugees.

LOL, you don't know anything about the UK that 4chan doesn't show you.

And what about the Pakistani grooming gangs? Some of the men involved were asylum seekers. How many white children did they rape? Anybody bother to count? That might be a more important task to undertake for the sake of atonement and building a better UK, than protesting and rioting over the subnormal from Minneapolis.

There seems to a unification between huge multi-national businesses and hard -left Marxist organisations (like BLM)...I'd say that's getting pretty close to fascism..instead of the " authoritarian ultranationalism" description applied to fascism , this new fascism is better defined as "authoritarian ultra-internationalism"...there literally is very little difference between the two other than "nationalism" being replaced by "internationalism".

They even have their version of the Nazi salute...it involves getting down on your knee...but some brave souls (it seems) are resisting the fascists .

845005ef-58d0-46f5-a55c-6e2e75dd4918-2e3ad856-8217-42d7-a933-8d7472a04f78

Then you will be able to prove to use this is a nazi salute because the Sieg Heil nazi salute was standing with the raised arm. Kneeling nazi salute with the hands behind their back to indicate hands tied behinds the back is not a nazi salute, another :bs dogwhistle.

It's simply a mixture of the two competing ideologies of a group that Churchill wrote about in 1920. His article has been excoriated by modern critics as being antisemitic. The capitalists were at odds with the Marxists in Churchill's era, but they may have figured out that marrying the two results in what they were after all along, which was money and power. The Marxist ideologues don't mind taking money under the table from the capitalists, after all, they're nitwits who can't create wealth. And because Marxism retards society as people become more tribal and obsessed with impossible egalitarian ideals, the capitalists end up with less opposition to their internationalism.

There was nothing terribly wrong with a Marxist society, the only problem was human nature, we humans are not able to live in a society where happiness trumps constant greed.

The word "expert" has become totally discredited when applied to things like social studies ...she's basically a Marxist which means she's almost certainly wrong about everything. She is a racist and you are supporting a racist.

Except she knows more than Marxism, and just because she says white privilege and white supremacy movements have to be curtailed.

Nope.
Not even a little bit.

Except you are not really an unbiased voice here and really do not know whether or not she is an expert, her placement and professor title seriously indicates that she is an expert.

The discussion you invited yourself into was about refugees.

Now I'm on record here on the forums saying I don't want any of the jihadis back from Syria and prefer our armed services introduce them to IR guided missiles but I just want you to clarify that you're saying 40,000 of those radicals are among the refugees who have come here?

Be really clear now - you had plenty chances to be honest and failed every single one so far on a variety of threads.. If you and the police are really sure about this, I want you to join me in complaining directly to the Home Office, MI5, MI6 and anyone else who can do something about this.

I've no doubt that a percentage of terror threats in this country are returning jihadis...Only one in 10 jihadis returning from Syria prosecuted, figures reveal | The Independent

and that there is a massive Islamic threat within this nation...http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/terrorism-uk-number-suspects-tops-40000-after-mi5-rechecks-its-list

It's not exactly clear what you want me to tell you that you shouldn't already know.

That ties in with what I believe...we are seeing a tie up between multinational business and internationalist authoritarians ...this is fascism pure and simple. BLM have even started tweeting antisemitic stuff, they are clearly racist and anti democratic.

There was nothing terribly wrong with a Marxist society, the only problem was human nature, we humans are not able to live in a society where happiness trumps constant greed.

And there we have it writ large...Marxists seeing humanity as the problem...it's not their crazy ideas, it's humanity that's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom