• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which popular politician was most unfairly subverted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

substantialmajestic

DP Veteran
Reaction score

Whether it be by corporate America, corporate media, or others with high influence and power, which popular candidate was most unfairly subverted?

Despite having polar opposite ideologies, Bernie Bros and Ron Paul Bros are basically the exact same people. Or at least the exact same personality type. Which includes a perennial victimhood complex.

Whether it be by corporate America, corporate media, or others with high influence and power, which popular candidate was most unfairly subverted?
Huey Long, assassinated and ensuing cover up.

Excerpts From Huey Long's Autobiography

1711508537266.png
Social Security Administration (.gov)
https://www.ssa.gov › history › huey
But it turned out to be a provident move as Huey Long was dead two years later, felled by an assassin's bullet. Huey Long was a man in a hurry. He passed ...

HRC---no question.

Kerry

Biden

AOC
None of these were/are subverted

HRC is a 2 time loser. To Obama and Trump. She's simply not relevant anymore

Kerry is a hypocrite and an ass. He deserves to be ignored.

Biden makes himself look foolish every time he opens his mouth

AOC is nothing but a barmaid who somehow passed college without learning anything. Essentially, she's an idiot.
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a federal law (codified at 18 U.S.C. §§ 1961-68) targeting organized criminal activity and racketeering. RICO enhances existing criminal punishments and creates new causes of action for acts done as a part of an organized criminal enterprise.

AOC is nothing but a barmaid who somehow passed college without learning anything. Essentially, she's an idiot.
The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a federal law (codified at 18 U.S.C. §§ 1961-68) targeting organized criminal activity and racketeering. RICO enhances existing criminal punishments and creates new causes of action for acts done as a part of an organized criminal enterprise.
Your gruel is thin.

Ironically, you aren't smart enough to realize that you posting the definition of RICO only shows that AOC was right.

See???? Subversion

Despite having polar opposite ideologies, Bernie Bros and Ron Paul Bros are basically the exact same people. Or at least the exact same personality type. Which includes a perennial victimhood complex.

If you're referring to how Bernie was treated by the DNC during the 2016 primaries, I don't see how their being upset at that was any different than the Clinton supporters being upset over social media leveraging Trump...?

I voted for Paul, but Bernie is a tie for me. The Dean thing was embarrassing optics that has happened to a bunch of politicians who say/do things that make them look weird and suffer for it. That'll probably always be a factor among politicians running or office, since most of them are faking it in a performative way so often.

Reminds me of the Hillary balloon drop footage too. Not that this subverted her campaign (she did a good enough job of tanking her own campaign), but her cringe-inducing fake facial expressions are still mocked to this day.

But with regard to the polling question--I think it's most embarrassing and shameful for the powerful elite in our system, whether it be party officials, the media, or the politicians themselves, who cite their "free and fair elections" mantra knowing full well that they're lying through their ****ing teeth. Free and fair elections don't have exclusionary rules to make it impossible for anyone to win unless they're the "chosen two" within either crony corporate behemoth and billionaire bribery shells known as "major political parties."

So any third-party candidate who gained some traction but was kept out of debates, was subjected to media blackouts, or had any other experience that subverted their campaigns in a way that major party candidates would never experience are tied for first in my opinion.

HRC---no question.

Kerry

Biden

AOC
Why Hildebeast? Certainly simple factual reporting, without leaving out little matters like Waco, should have been sufficient to alert the voters to her unfitness. If anything, MSM treated her too tenderly.

I'd say of them all, James Buchanan was handed the ugliest shit show.

Lincoln was shot in the back, Buchanan was stabbed four years earlier

WACO???????
I take it you are too young to have political memory of 1993, the first year of Hillary's administration. Do some research and find why, to so many Americans, she is Evil personified.

I take it you are too young to have political memory of 1993, the first year of Hillary's administration. Do some research and find why, to so many Americans, she is Evil personified.

Okaaaaaay.

Hi there! Little known trivia fact: The president in 1993 was a William Jefferson Clinton, who is actually a completely different person. Glad I could help!

Hi there! Little known trivia fact: The president in 1993 was a William Jefferson Clinton, who is actually a completely different person. Glad I could help!
Officially, yes.

Back
Top Bottom