• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's more important to investigate, leaks or Russian's hacking of elections?

I read you just fine. please if you want to run away, just do so.

Nah... I would never "run away" from someone who so clearly needs my help. ;)

If you are reading "just fine" then why are you asking me questions that have no relation to what I wrote?

Trump and the GOP want to investigate the leaks and the Dems want to investigate the Russian's hacking and who in Trump's campaign were communicating with the Russian's during the election. So do we investigate one or the other or both? And if just one, which one?

Well, Obama already decided to investigate the Trump campaign. That's where the information in the leaks came from.

Trump and the GOP want to investigate the leaks and the Dems want to investigate the Russian's hacking and who in Trump's campaign were communicating with the Russian's during the election. So do we investigate one or the other or both? And if just one, which one?
Yeah, when in a jam, the guilty aim to distract.

"Look over there...a leak."

Yeah, when in a jam, the guilty aim to distract.

"Look over there...a leak."

You know that makes absolutely no sense, right? Ok, maybe you don't. Here, that makes absolutely no sense.

Nah... I would never "run away" from someone who so clearly needs my help. ;)

If you are reading "just fine" then why are you asking me questions that have no relation to what I wrote?

You ran away when you stopped (as if you started) intellectually discussing the topic. dunno what to tell you. *shrug*

Sounds about right. Why bother saying anything at all?

okie dokie. I think like haymarket I need to introduce a quota with you. The way it works, is if you insist on ignoring the topic for this sort of stupidity, you will use up your quota and will not be responded to for the day.

You have reached that quota. Have a wonderful day.

okie dokie. I think like haymarket I need to introduce a quota with you. The way it works, is if you insist on ignoring the topic for this sort of stupidity, you will use up your quota and will not be responded to for the day.

You have reached that quota. Have a wonderful day.

Awesome. Please do. It will give you something constructive to focus on, rather than your usual foolishness!;)

So basically you are saying that it is more important to investigate the leaks rather than the Russians interference in our elections and the Trump peoples possible involvment. I am not commenting, just clarifying.

Russia intefered with the private entity known as the Democrat party.

The leaks here were by intelligence employees, which is a violation of US law and undermines national security.

Sure... they are called "conspiracy theories".

That's ironic. Because it is the 'Russians interfered in our elections' that has been blown into a giant conspiracy theory. The leaks are not a theory. They actually happened. They were done by someone in the intel community. That is treasonous.

EVERYTHING needs to be investigated; leave no stone unturned.

So you are saying that if someone in the government knows about wrong doing and they spill the beans, they should be prosecuted for doing so? Wouldn't that allow wrong doing to go on and the fear of prosecution to anyone that is willing to stand up to the wrong doing?

Was this presidnet elected or helped to be elected by a foriegn government? And did this preadient and his people aid the foreign government? What more serious questions could be asked?

In political Terms it means distract. Should I explain?

They hacked the private entity, but the reason for the attack is the more serious for our country and our democracy than leaks, to interfere with our elections. That is much more serious than leaks which happen all of the time in our government.

Like I said... there is a proper order to things. A full investigation of Trump and his campaign's ties to Russia will expose all sources.
You should be arguing for that.

I am albeit not exposure to the general public.

Back
Top Bottom