• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What would you think if Trump is impeached and convicted?

I would not be surprised if he got primaried out.

I would be very surprised. After over 1/2 century of running the racist Southern Strategy, all the racists have gathered under the Republican banner, and they love them some Trump.

I'd think Christmas came early.

But he won't be impeached. He'll finish his term, run for re-election, lose, and then be indicted for his corruption.

I doubt he'll even be indicted after he's out.

You mean besides the ones that will surely end up on the men's room wall in Grand Central?:lol:

Nah they just do graffitti there. The other ones end up on reddit.

He won't be convicted but he will be impeached.
Impeaching Trump won't be seen as a legal maneuver as their real intent is political in nature. It's been their goal for the last two years...

And yes, I think the Democrats would be creating political suicide to go down this road. The senate will never convict and IMO, the people will agree that the Democrat's political maneuver to impeach Trump proved badly for the good of the country. Hey, it's their funeral.

I tend to agree with this. Let him finish out his term, block him in congress, and vote in a real leader in 2020. The only problem with this scenario is that if he did commit a crime he will likely never see justice for any crimes he has committed, as it's my understanding he can pardon himself. But at least you guys won't rip yourselves apart, which would be what I'd guess would be the case if there was a successful impeachment. As much as folks hate this guy, I think it's a "watch what you wish for" moment that everyone should probably give a bit of sober thought to.

Back
Top Bottom