• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is Beyond the Edge of the Universe?

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What is Beyond the Edge of the Universe?

An interesting AI perspective and performance.

I'll post my comments.

Fun, I can tell you, because I've marched that far, although, I doubt I'm the first to march that far although the others may have other means of transport than marching. Usually one receives instruction, they don't just go marching madly into the distance because of the density and relative size of your soul. So, in order to have privacy and its own information, the Son called for light. The Holy Spirit also has its own information, sound. Smell is of the Misfit, touch the Scoundrel and taste the First Avatar. These surround the origin. The primary scientific proof that Jesus Christ is God's son, Baladeva. So, the Father can see any distance, inside the Singularity etc. Besides this etheric substance has no mass. How can you have a substance with no mass? Easy, the Father, or Son says, let's make some, there it is without mass. So, in ether one may travel faster than light. That's how all the aliens do it, but it carries its own set of dangers, i.e. becoming solid.

So, the first correction we need to make is that of a solid Universe. The Universe is a thin spherical sheet. Thin to the radius of the balloon, pretty big in observable Universes, in ou. It's not very far to the edge, we're near center, and I estimate if the ou is one millimeter, then the band is a meter wide. Beyond the final realms, the last central star a region of dust exists and we march into it, for two weeks.

The faster you go the tinier you get, so that you cover less distance, but if you keep on, you come to the representation of quasars, and find two more sets. Around the thin spherical sheet of the Singularity are two etheric shells of increasing pattern density, each enclosing about another volume to the Singularity. There is time to gauge the volume of the shells, but not a second try. One doesn't march to the Singularity, it is a jump from half-space where the tiny contests occur. Once the genie has attained the Singularity, it may retire from its tiny contests, they are no-longer such to it, they didn't take him halfway there, from the electron. So, Singularity surround the inner and outer surface of the Universe. Which must add thickness in concert with the expanding bubble.

Supposing the Universe is 27 gyrs old and that it is 6:00am, then time between Big Bangs is 108 gyrs, and since we're near the middle I would expect the observable Universe to continue up to 300 gyrs. Another, rare scenario is that the Cosmic Manifestation explodes. Then I would imagine your calculations pan out, any civilization hoping to survive would eventually want to find some of the other Cosmic Manifestations hovering over the etheric planet in a Universe in a Cosmic Manifestation through compounds to the (shh) upturned, tortoise. The next event horizon is at the Creation. The wall of the Cosmic Manifestation is about a two-week march. We may be moving at an accelerating rate, faster than Krishna as you, always up absorbing the next layer, never time to stop and enjoy the vision or company. For twenty years without getting to the frog eggs orbited by the Great White Throne.

If too much mass is added at the end, the mass will fill the first shell, then the second, drawing the remaining mass into the first shell leaving an empty Singularity with sufficient mass to condense. Upon such a miscalculation, the entire Creation is upturned and dumped down the pit. A certain number of frog eggs combine in a Causal Big Bang or rarer Condensation.

Whenever a Creation re-sets, the force that holds the event horizon in place, forms a plain upon which dust and water collect. This is the first Creation. Eventually, an Adam and Eve arise and one way or the other eventually come to eat the forbidden fruit. Which is meat-eating. The fruit in the midst of the garden is the animal. The Hindu priests that fabricated those first five books for Jericho remnants knew the riddle well. It is the law across Creation.

It was on my bucket list, well, one day it popped into my mind, that I have a Command at the Great White Throne, but they didn't let me say it, "I want to be cast into outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." It would be pretty hard to remember as a soul anyway. Well, the outer darkness is a pretty inauspicious place You have to wait for a long time, but how could there be anything else? Well, there are young frog eggs in an aged greater Causal planet. Oh, and guess where we are? In an event horizon falling to the frog eggs. Another time shortly after I was reading about the Lamb's Throne and I said, "That's not the Great White Throne, that must be,... oops, I touched it with my optic nerve, well, might as well go see what we're doing there. The time differential makes the Lamb appear a blazing fire. Some layers beyond and shortly lay the material coverings, from which we emerge from a cloud over a greater planet and eventually Lord Vishnu's blood. Fortunately our thoughts don't spring us any further even though we spoke of outer darkness. There are other Vishnus beckoning. There are starry hosts in the vicinity of the Lamb's throne, and throughout those causal layers.

Nice job by the AI too.

The tiny has more time. If we shrink to an electron, it takes a whole year to orbit, we could get some PHDs and come back a nano-second later to run for President, although you might show some age. So, this tiny dilation extends to the Singularity where time is balanced to infinite mass. So, the tiny string has all day to file through all the elements of the previous Universe. Here's how she does it. String on the Singularity is being churned into arrangements of gold. When the singularity expands string on the highest point files through all the gold of the previous Universe. This radii above the Singularity can bet tuned to harvest elements. So the durable crystal becomes Au Ag 6Zn 12S 18P nSi Pt Ir Rh nO. After Rhodium she disports her courses and the string is then free to make its own way.

The Matrix.

Are we guessing? Ok. I'll guess Dr. Pepper, and then another carbonation bubble universe on its way up.
Well, it's a lot to read I admit.

Two critical mass are collected, measured and thrown into a kettle and dust or etheric substance from repeated expansions accumulate on the sides forming the wall of the Cosmic Manifestation that rises to hover in a group above the etheric planet in a Universe in a greater Cosmic Manifestation for some layers through compounds to the Creation which is similarly layered for a much greater distance to the material coverings repeating the said layers.

There it is in a nutshell, what's outside the Universe.

We are in a Cosmic Manifestation not a Kettle, but there is a Kettle higher up.

Expansions are short, each band lending 1/3 critical mass at most every 108 gyrs by the new scale age of the Universe 27 gyrs.

Well, it's a lot to read I admit.

Two critical mass are collected, measured and thrown into a kettle and dust or etheric substance from repeated expansions accumulate on the sides forming the wall of the Cosmic Manifestation that rises to hover in a group above the etheric planet in a Universe in a greater Cosmic Manifestation for some layers through compounds to the Creation which is similarly layered for a much greater distance to the material coverings repeating the said layers.

There it is in a nutshell, what's outside the Universe.

We are in a Cosmic Manifestation not a Kettle, but there is a Kettle higher up.

Expansions are short, each band lending 1/3 critical mass at most every 108 gyrs by the new scale age of the Universe 27 gyrs.
So you think it's Coke instead of Dr. Pepper? I suppose that's possible.

I’m going to need a non-caffeinated root beer to stay happy. And not one of those really spicy ones.
I like Diet A&W. It's funny that you brought that up, because I have been enjoying that one again recently.

Nothing is beyond the edge of the universe. However it may be impossible navigate to get there. We are in 3D space, what if no direction would take you further out.

Until we can see further out, it can only be theorized.

The expansion is faster than we humans can ever reach anyways.

Some theorize that there is no edge to the universe at all.

It all makes for some good day dreaming.

I tend to think the universe is spherical, given the Big Bang and expansion and all. Hypotheically, if one travels through space on a straight, unaltered course going FTL, eventually they will circumnavigate the universe and end up back where they started. Kind of like in one flew straight nonstop around the world, arriving at the same airport they took off from.

Since we can only observe a limited part of the universe we cannot know if we are in the middle or not.
Well, it is a conjecture, I use five sources, observation, attendant instruction, deduction, conjecture and guess. In any report sometimes it is easier to state the description than to explain in more detail.

One reason to believe we are near middle is that Chaitanya and Christ choose a planet near the middle of the band. They wouldn't choose a region farther out because it gets annihilated right away.

So then by observation and intuition, we can guess the thickness of the bands and the distance we traveled.

So by two pieces of evidence we guess it likely we are near the middle of the band.

You don't want to be exactly middle, because then you'll be last and then first.

Well, what? You did not say.
I did, two more Universe, thin sheets like our own, but each shedding 1/3 critical mass every 108 gyrs by the new scale U=27gyrs.

I described the singularities encasing the spheres, it's just empty space expanding and contracting on some higher sphere.

Above some ways to make the Universe begin to appear small, so that the Galaxies are still distinguishable you'll find my command where I remind myself what I got to do and look down and see the excited ball all too bright from the power I unleashed.

From there it's a two-week march across the event horizon and Garbodhak Ocean, more empty space, but there are entities orbiting out there, Sesa-Vishnus and things, ourselves, aliens. Further away, people have space-ships and etheric environments and finally before the Wall of the Cosmic Manifestation are called Krishna-lokas, high retreats of evolved beings.

After a couple of days, you'll have power to punch through and set up a (shh) exterior command. Although you won't find mine up there, he came down seeking birth already.

There are geographical features in the etheric planet, some mountains a distance and perpendicular right to our command, the Hare Krishnas have staked out, in the atmosphere the Ascended have a retreat. There is the Yamaraj pile where your exterior command scoops out the thickening Kursk too messed up continuum and shoots it out his pointed finger.

Beyond the causal planet is causal solar, galaxy, universe, cosmic manifestation, as arrangements of basic Cosmic Manifestation. filling the event horizon of the Creation after some layers of compound. You can sit there some time and think how that is the end of all there is.

Are we guessing? Ok. I'll guess Dr. Pepper, and then another carbonation bubble universe on its way up.
I was hoping for infinite ducks

I was hoping for infinite ducks
If our universe is one Dr. Pepper bubble, then just imagine the scale of the ducks there. You essentially get your wish in that scenario.

I did, two more Universe, thin sheets like our own, but each shedding 1/3 critical mass every 108 gyrs by the new scale U=27gyrs.

I described the singularities encasing the spheres, it's just empty space expanding and contracting on some higher sphere.

Above some ways to make the Universe begin to appear small, so that the Galaxies are still distinguishable you'll find my command where I remind myself what I got to do and look down and see the excited ball all too bright from the power I unleashed.

From there it's a two-week march across the event horizon and Garbodhak Ocean, more empty space, but there are entities orbiting out there, Sesa-Vishnus and things, ourselves, aliens. Further away, people have space-ships and etheric environments and finally before the Wall of the Cosmic Manifestation are called Krishna-lokas, high retreats of evolved beings.

After a couple of days, you'll have power to punch through and set up a (shh) exterior command. Although you won't find mine up there, he came down seeking birth already.

There are geographical features in the etheric planet, some mountains a distance and perpendicular right to our command, the Hare Krishnas have staked out, in the atmosphere the Ascended have a retreat. There is the Yamaraj pile where your exterior command scoops out the thickening Kursk too messed up continuum and shoots it out his pointed finger.

Beyond the causal planet is causal solar, galaxy, universe, cosmic manifestation, as arrangements of basic Cosmic Manifestation. filling the event horizon of the Creation after some layers of compound. You can sit there some time and think how that is the end of all there is.

All you did was plop a youtube link here.

BTW, I get it. This is pipe smoking crap.

Back
Top Bottom