• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What End of Bush Tax Cuts Means for You [W: 1475]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know is the Obama record and that record is a disaster but records don't matter to the Obama robots.

Actually, trending records don't matter to you. Go ahead and start with your cut and paste garbage that blames all the current unemployment on Obama and ignore the facts...

bikinigraph.jpg

Actually, trending records don't matter to you. Go ahead and start with your cut and paste garbage that blames all the current unemployment on Obama and ignore the facts...

View attachment 67127863

Isn't that amazing, comparing the Obama numbers to 2008 when Democrats controlled Congress? Wow, all that job creation and we are still 4 million less than when the recession started and still less than when he took office all at a cost of 5.1 trillion added to the debt? What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? Do you realize there is a net job loss since Obama has taken office vs when he took office? Why don't you ask yourself if the numbers are this good why the approval rating is so low? How about an answer?

Isn't that amazing, comparing the Obama numbers to 2008 when Democrats controlled Congress? Wow, all that job creation and we are still 4 million less than when the recession started and still less than when he took office all at a cost of 5.1 trillion added to the debt? What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? Do you realize there is a net job loss since Obama has taken office vs when he took office? Why don't you ask yourself if the numbers are this good why the approval rating is so low? How about an answer?

LOL...

In the very same post you are saying that it's the dems fault in congress when bush was prez but it's the prez' fault when Obama's in office. Classic partisan blinders you are wearing there.

6a00e5505fc4968834010536e09336970b-800wi.jpeg

LOL...

In the very same post you are saying that it's the dems fault in congress when bush was prez but it's the prez' fault when Obama's in office. Classic partisan blinders you are wearing there.

No what I am saying is that with these great job creation numbers why are there still over 23 million unemployed/under employed Americans which translates into the low Obama job approval rating

You seem to have a very short memory on gas prices.

Please show me where under Bush they were at $4.50 a gallon and going up........That is what I paid yesterday..........I will wait for you answer but I won't get one unless its and attack on me

Please show me where under Bush they were at $4.50 a gallon and going up........That is what I paid yesterday..........I will wait for you answer but I won't get one unless its and attack on me

Under bush's watch reg gas in florida went over 4.00 a gallon for a short period of time..but it hovered in the 3.75 to 3.95 range for quite awhile....I had a Mercury Mountaineer with a 22 gallon tank I paid 74.00 the most I ever put in a gas tank during bush' presidency

Under bush's watch reg gas in florida went over 4.00 a gallon for a short period of time..but it hovered in the 3.75 to 3.95 range for quite awhile....I had a Mercury Mountaineer with a 22 gallon tank I paid 74.00 the most I ever put in a gas tank during bush' presidency

What exactly was the price of gasoline when Obama took office and what was his promise regarding gasoline prices and green energy? How much has the taxpayers lost in the green energy field?

Sure... Here ya go my right-wing fact-free friend:

cpilosa_energy_chart3.jpg

Looks like you don't remember 2008 very well.

The price of gasoline has nothing to with the president, whether his name is Bush or Obama.

BTW, you live in the worst part of the country when it comes to gas prices;

USA National Gas Price Heat Map - GasBuddy.com

Do you buy gas now? Try $4.50 a gallon and going up, expected to be over $5.00 by June

well at least as far to the left as your are you have some doubts..............I can tell you that there is no doubt that if Hussein Obama is reelected he will let the tax cuts expire and veto any move to extend them.........

good, the rich need to pay more than 15%....

Nd the very poor about 40% would be starving to death........I can't believe you Liberals want that............Right now 50% of this country pay no income taxes.....

the poor weren't starving to death before the tax cuts, or earlier when taxes were even higher, why would they starve now?

The price of gasoline has nothing to with the president, whether his name is Bush or Obama.

BTW, you live in the worst part of the country when it comes to gas prices;

USA National Gas Price Heat Map - GasBuddy.com

Ifthat is so then why did you lefties blame President Bush for the price of gas in 2007......HYPOCRITES...........There are many things a president can do to lower the price of gas.........Tap the reserves, allow, drilling, allow the Keystone project.........The problem is when your in the back pocket of the whacked out environmentalists you can't do that.

the poor weren't starving to death before the tax cuts, or earlier when taxes were even higher, why would they starve now?

Because things are 10 times more expensive then they were when the tax cuts started.....

Actually its pretty simple to me........If you want to pay more taxes then you vote for Hussein Obama.....If tou want taxes to remain the same then you vote for Romney... I can say this without any doubt that a Republican HOR and a Republican president will not let the Tax cuts expire

READ MY LIPS, NO NEW TAXES.....
who said that? who is saying it now?
odds are, the tax cuts will expire under Romney, it is just as likely as under Obama.

Ifthat is so then why did you lefties blame President Bush for the price of gas in 2007......HYPOCRITES...........There are many things a president can do to lower the price of gas.........Tap the reserves, allow, drilling, allow the Keystone project.........The problem is when your in the back pocket of the whacked out environmentalists you can't do that.

You do know what Cheney, Bush and Rice did for a living no?

Don't you know the poor are paying nothing now.........If the tax cuts expire they will then pay 15%
not likely, the truly poor don't pay income tax....the faux poor might pay a little, you know, the ones who sleep in their cars, eat fast food in thier cars, operate their computers in their cars, use their cell phones from their cars...

What exactly was the price of gasoline when Obama took office and what was his promise regarding gasoline prices and green energy? How much has the taxpayers lost in the green energy field?
Gas price are not set by the president, they are set by the free market.

Because Democrats would have filibusters the cuts if he didn't put a sunset in them

Like to see a source on that... Or is this just your opinion? Because last time I checked democrats let the Bush tax cuts pass with ease and only one person in congress tried to filibuster them; Bernie Sanders..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom