• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

You are posting my favorite Christmas songs. I love traditional carols, but it isn't Christmas without this one! Thanks.

Your welcome.

I remember i discovered the song from MTV,back in the days when MTV would play 22 hrs of music,1 min of news and 1 min of interviews and none of that reality show bs either.

This album is a treasure for people (like me) who love traditional carols. Thank you for posting it. I have not even listened to the entire album yet. I think I will bring my laptop to the living room and play it while I go about housework. (I usually do not have my computer there and can play Christmas CDs in that room.) Since the carols are all familiar, my brain fills in the words as I hear the beautiful music. Therefore, I get the spiritual message as well as hearing the lovely rendition that is done here musically. I was awed by the harmonies in " Hey Ho, Nobody Home". Thank you again for sharing.

Please don't tell a soul.

Starship Trooper let it be then. Not my problem.

Back
Top Bottom