• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What All Nations Should Have Been Working On Together

I've heard the story as well, too bad for you however. No evidence has actually surface to show that everything wasn't above board.

They were best buddies. Hanging out a parties, doing karaoke. Then *bam* down goes journalist. Like a bitch slap on Jared's baby face.

Nope you and other Trump supporters have treated him as so much more like a King. Sorry your actions proved me right.

Looks like asking you to grow up was just a request that you'll never be able to meet.

They were best buddies. Hanging out a parties, doing karaoke. Then *bam* down goes journalist. Like a bitch slap on Jared's baby face.

Once again eco, acting like a child does you no favors.

And now you're free to keep wallowing in this little pit you keep digging for yourself.

Normally I like when a tread becomes about me, but that's pathetic mommy crying. I can see the tears running down the mom jeans.

Back
Top Bottom