• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What actor is always...

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Some actors are always the same. Johnny Depp. Hanks. Etc really become different characters. Some are always the same. Who do you think is a good actor but one that kinda acts the same every time?

Mine?

Al Pacino
Samuel L Jackson
Seth Rogan
Denzel Washington

Pacino is always shouting. Scent of a Woman. Heat. Dog Day Afternoon. Its always the same. I am always watching Pacino act the same.

Jackson is the same. Pulp Fiction. Avengers. 7,000 other movies. Chest puffing loud and giving speeches.

Who's on your list of over rated actors?

Leonardo DiCaprio.
He was awful until The Departed, But I guess after acting in so many movies eventually he would get good at it.

Some actors are always the same. Johnny Depp. Hanks. Etc really become different characters. Some are always the same. Who do you think is a good actor but one that kinda acts the same every time?

Mine?

Al Pacino
Samuel L Jackson
Seth Rogan
Denzel Washington

Pacino is always shouting. Scent of a Woman. Heat. Dog Day Afternoon. Its always the same. I am always watching Pacino act the same.

Jackson is the same. Pulp Fiction. Avengers. 7,000 other movies. Chest puffing loud and giving speeches.

Happy New Year Bodhi!
I agree with your list except for Denzel.

two more would be Seann William Scott and Ryan Reynolds. i dont know how "good" they are but they are often the same. lol

Mine?

Al Pacino
Samuel L Jackson
Seth Rogan
Denzel Washington

they are who they are, and it shows on screen.

want to see a real actor who can play many characters.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 1.31.29 PM.jpg
Claude Rains

Happy New Year Bodhi!
I agree with your list except for Denzel.

two more would be Seann William Scott and Ryan Reynolds. i dont know how "good" they are but they are often the same. lol

Ryan Reynolds! GREAT call.

Jennifer Lawrence.

She's actually terrible. Shhhh, nobody tell Hollywood.

John Wayne was the exact same character in all of his movies.

Sean William Scott is Steve Stifler in every movie he's ever been in.

John Wayne was the exact same character in all of his movies.

Yep. Horrible actor. Chuck Norris too...

My family and the Wayne family were friends. I went to the Dukes house quite a few times as a toddler and met him.

Sean William Scott is Steve Stifler in every movie he's ever been in.

Lol. Good call and that, i read, is why he is not getting roles lately.

Steven Seagal, Stallone, Schwarzenegger, JC Van Damme, to name a few.

Nicholas Cage. Without question> How the hell that guy landed a role is beyond me. 2? 3? Its the same character. Worst 'famous actor' ever IMO.

(there should be a language alert there)

Last edited:
Andrew Dice Clay
Vince Vaughn
Woody Allen
William Shatner
Whatever the hell the kid from the facebook movies name is, I don't care for his whiny bitch style of acting, Batman vs Superman might've been ok if he hadn't been cast as Lex.

Mine?

Al Pacino
Samuel L Jackson
Seth Rogan
Denzel Washington

Not overrated maybe,

But Bruce Willis personifies the reluctant hero for me.

Armageddon, the Did Hard movies, Fifth Element, etc.

He doesn't want to be there, doing what he is doing, but he carries on.

Samuel Jackson - always angry and obnoxious in his movies.

Robert de Niro - same old mannerisms and talks, mostly the same kind of character

John Travolta - mostly the same over-acting bad guy.

Kristen Stewart.
Gawd shes awful

Kristen Stewart.
Gawd shes awful

She's pretty sexy though. I wouldnt turn her away if she knocked on my door begging to bear my child.

Mine?

Al Pacino
Samuel L Jackson
Seth Rogan
Denzel Washington

Will Smith. No matter what character he's playing, it's always just Will Smith. Though that's not necessarily a bad thing.

But he's still a good actor in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom