• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

What a great message to Christians (all religions really)

Fact of mankinds history--read through Gods written word 5 times---you will see the same conclusion.
And again, tHat is what you think.

Gods word has passed judgement already--- LOVE--would motivate ones heart to get ones fellow brothers and sisters out of the darkness of this world, to expose the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21) to them, and to show them the 1 correct path--John 4:22-24---- When 99% of all religions are false--- this is urgent work indeed.
Jesus true followers know who is who--He taught to be no part of this world--( no friend making of world followers)God as well taught-- friendship with the world is enmity with God--means you are his enemy.
The darkness throws fake light out daily that looks very good to the blind( 2Cor 11:12-15)

Most religions are not false, as they appeal to a society of some sort. that is why they are available for download! it is also because they want to feel safe, and accepted by others, eventually. if you were to observe that there loving religions, where everything is soft and friendly - like Christianity? - then you will have to observe that all religions are different in their ways of looking for the same things, yes?

Let's look at Buddhism? if we were to try to understand the way this works, we will find that the center of the universe is you, and you need to react with it, so that you will find that you will have to rely on the ways of understanding, your own philosophy, or those of others to make it more inclusive and diverse, to get your answers to the spirits - i believe, yes? - or the world around you reacting with you. this is more aggressive in ethics than Christianity, but the christains will be more aggressive socially than the budhists, because they meet resistance all the time. this is because jesus turned the other cheek, now the buddhists turn the other cheek due to understanding. so...

You must understand the ethics of the religion you are following, or you must find one that suites you. there are many paths to happiness, but, if you find that you are unhappy, maybe that is the spirit world or planetary energies telling you that this one is not for you? is it? are you fearful of change within you, wanting others to change?

And again, tHat is what you think.

Here it is--

Noahs day--8 mortals knew God--99% mislead--99% false religions
Israelite kings and followers apostocised over and over--99% mislead--99% false religions
Jesus, apostles, Christians--all murdered--99% mislead--99% false religions
These last days--- no change---Jesus clearly taught--Few will find the road that leads to life( eternal)--Why do you think that is---- Because its as Jesus taught for these last days---- As in the days of Noah( 99% mislead) --the WORLD took no note.

Here it is--

Noahs day--8 mortals knew God--99% mislead--99% false religions
Israelite kings and followers apostocised over and over--99% mislead--99% false religions
Jesus, apostles, Christians--all murdered--99% mislead--99% false religions
These last days--- no change---Jesus clearly taught--Few will find the road that leads to life( eternal)--Why do you think that is---- Because its as Jesus taught for these last days---- As in the days of Noah( 99% mislead) --the WORLD took no note.
And again, that is what you think.

Most religions are not false, as they appeal to a society of some sort. that is why they are available for download! it is also because they want to feel safe, and accepted by others, eventually. if you were to observe that there loving religions, where everything is soft and friendly - like Christianity? - then you will have to observe that all religions are different in their ways of looking for the same things, yes?

Let's look at Buddhism? if we were to try to understand the way this works, we will find that the center of the universe is you, and you need to react with it, so that you will find that you will have to rely on the ways of understanding, your own philosophy, or those of others to make it more inclusive and diverse, to get your answers to the spirits - i believe, yes? - or the world around you reacting with you. this is more aggressive in ethics than Christianity, but the christains will be more aggressive socially than the budhists, because they meet resistance all the time. this is because jesus turned the other cheek, now the buddhists turn the other cheek due to understanding. so...

You must understand the ethics of the religion you are following, or you must find one that suites you. there are many paths to happiness, but, if you find that you are unhappy, maybe that is the spirit world or planetary energies telling you that this one is not for you? is it? are you fearful of change within you, wanting others to change?

Gods written word shows reality on the matter--first 4000years of mankinds history--One religion( Israelites) one faith, one truth, one God-- 99% mislead--99% false religions
The nt days---- Israelites cut off of being Gods chosen-Matt 23:37-38--Jesus and his apostles started--One religion( 1Cor 1:10) one faith, one truth, one God=John 4:22-24.
It will never be different with God.

And again, that is what you think.

I guess you are correct--I read the bible--anyone seeing something different obviously hasn't.

I guess you are correct--I read the bible--anyone seeing something different obviously hasn't.
That's not true.

That's not true.

Post 78---accurate--- you cannot prove a single word wrong--nor any teacher or scholar cant as well--Why--because its truth.
The only untrue one was Noahs day-99%--you are right it was 99.9%

Excerpts from the link below on "God's Little Troublemakers":

Some years ago, an old English preacher by the name of Smith Wigglesworth remarked, “If you leave people as you found them, God is not speaking through you. If you are not making people either mad or glad, there is something wrong with your ministry. If there’s not a (spiritual) war going on, you’re not doing your job.”

Another commentator, a gentleman by the name of Arthur Wallis, speaking on the apostolic style of preaching that we see in the Book of Acts, said, “Such preaching makes indifference to the word of God impossible – it sets the hearers into one of two camps. It’s calculated to either produce a revival or a riot.”

As Carl Henry so eloquently noted, “America has turned its back on God. It mocks God. Instead it worships a twentieth century Baal, incarnated in sensuality, materialism, and immorality of every kind.”

We see this even in some of our mainline churches today. Over one hundred years ago, Catherine Booth remarked, “It is a bad sign for the Christianity of this day when it provokes so little opposition from the world. When the Church and the world can jog along together side by side comfortably, you may be sure there is something wrong.”

Why was Paul beaten and persecuted? Why was James put to death with the sword? Why were the prophets and the apostles martyred? They didn’t go after these guys for preaching love and tolerance. They went after them because they exposed sin, corruption, and idolatry, and took a stand for what’s right in the eyes of God. They were God’s little troublemakers, and the world couldn’t handle it. The world stood convicted of its sin, and in order to justify its own worldliness and unrighteousness it chose instead to kill the messengers. Sound familiar?

And herein lies the crux of this message: Exposing sin and confronting apathy and unrighteousness are critically essential to salvation. Without conviction there is no need for a savior. And if the world has no need for a savior, then Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection has absolutely no relevance or significance.

Now for those in the church who say we shouldn’t “rock the boat,” I ask: “What kind of baptism and faith do we have that calls for almost no separation from the world, produces no personal sacrifice, and breeds practically no animosity towards sin? What kind of born-again experience is it that makes Christ our Savior, but fails to make Him Lord of our lives? And what kind of faith is it that permits us to follow the dictates of this world, and pursue our own pleasures, wants, and feelings, rather than the commandments of God?” What kind of faith is that? James calls it “dead faith.” Where is the evidence of our salvation and new birth if we’re not trying to follow God’s word? We say, “Just confess Jesus and you’re saved.” Jesus says, “Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter into heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father.” We say, “Just say this simple prayer and you’re in.” He says, “If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.”

A man by the name of Thomas Kempis once wrote, “Many follow Jesus unto the breaking of bread, but few to the drinking of the cup of His passion.”

God’s Little Troublemakers « The Righter Report

Post 78---accurate--- you cannot prove a single word wrong--nor any teacher or scholar cant as well--Why--because its truth.
The only untrue one was Noahs day-99%--you are right it was 99.9%
Another inaccurate post. Figures.
I do not have to prove it wrong. It is on you to prove it absolutely correct and you can not do that.

Another inaccurate post. Figures.
I do not have to prove it wrong. It is on you to prove it absolutely correct and you can not do that.

Why would I have to prove it correct--I already know its correct. So does every scholar on earth.

Do you know Jesus--the Messiah and his--REAL-- truth? I can share 6 teachings right now you will say are lies like every trinity believer does, yet every single one of the 6 teachings are straight from Jesus, unaltered, in every translation in existence--yet every trinity follower rejects them as false---the darkness is very powerful( 2Cor 4:4)

Last edited:
Why would I have to prove it correct--I already know its correct. So does every scholar on earth.
:doh
You believing something does not make it correct.

:doh
You believing something does not make it correct.

That is true-Excon--but those are 100% verified facts--Even the newest divine name KJV has put the name back finally in the ot only( they seem to think true followers wouldn't use the name in the nt--they are wrong). But the ones who failed to put it back for centuries are the ones saying--Gods personal name wouldn't be used in the NT--but--nearly 6800 times in the ot, because God wants his name known and Jesus did to. John 17:6,26)--many places in the nt its a quote from the ot where Gods personal name should be--Every spot in the ot--its--(GOD--LORD)-- Gods personal name belongs. 0 DOUBT in all of creation.
It was called the tetragramoton--4 Hebrew letters for Gods personal name-YHWH( Jehovah)
No vowels in Hebrew writing. Like at Psalm 83:18-- ( the name was there in older trinity tranlations--they removed it fully I think)--- That people may know, that you, whose name is Jehovah, You --ALONE-- are the most high over all the earth--- Bottom line reality--a teaching from Jesus--John 4:22-24---believe Jesus.

Last edited:
That is true-Excon--but those are 100% verified facts--Even the newest divine name KJV has put the name back finally in the ot only( they seem to think true followers wouldn't use the name in the nt--they are wrong). But the ones who failed to put it back for centuries are the ones saying--Gods personal name wouldn't be used in the NT--but--nearly 6800 times in the ot, because God wants his name known and Jesus did to. John 17:6,26)--many places in the nt its a quote from the ot where Gods personal name should be--Every spot in the ot--its--(GOD--LORD)-- Gods personal name belongs. 0 DOUBT in all of creation.
It was called the tetragramoton--4 Hebrew letters for Gods personal name-YHWH( Jehovah)
No vowels in Hebrew writing. Like at Psalm 83:18-- ( the name was there in older trinity tranlations--they removed it fully I think)--- That people may know, that you, whose name is Jehovah, You --ALONE-- are the most high over all the earth--- Bottom line reality--a teaching from Jesus--John 4:22-24---believe Jesus.
Is that what you believe? That's nice.

Do you know Jesus--the Messiah and his--REAL-- truth? I can share 6 teachings right now you will say are lies like every trinity believer does, yet every single one of the 6 teachings are straight from Jesus, unaltered, in every translation in existence--yet every trinity follower rejects them as false---the darkness is very powerful( 2Cor 4:4)

the NWT alters them this is a proven fact that you seem to ignore.

As a chrisitian myself my religion is FOR ME, my relationship with my religion and with GOD is MINE.
Its not yours, its not to be forced on you nor are you to force me how to have it.
What you do with your religion or lack of one is YOUR business, not mine and vice-versa.
Im not to make the laws reflect only my beliefs nor are you to make laws to stop my relationship with my god. etc etc

To each thier own but i think this is a great message

LOVE

I have a question:

At the bottom of your OP (it's not showing now that I quoted you), why do you have quotes from Bob Blaylock, Ramfel and Libertie76?

I take it you don't agree with their opinion(s).....so, what's your purpose for perpetually quoting them?

Last edited:
The video has a very good message. Unfortunately, it sank itself.

I have to take into consideration her age. She is a young person, thus there is a certain naivete in the way she presented her point.
I don't know if there are lots of Christians who don't love their fellowmen whether they're believers or not. One has to question too as to how one would define love? Or what she means by being a "friend?" Are you expected to "hang out" to be a friend?

Is friendship mentioned in the Scriptures? Is it a stipulation? A requirement?
I'd like to think that Christians would be more like the Good Samaritan, who'd be ready to help anyone in need regardless if they're strangers.

My critique of the video would be the irony it presented. It's like a boomerang.

The video castigates those who want to change people's ways - and yet, it tries to do the same.

It talked against being judgemental, yet on the other hand it became a tool for casting judgement - directly aimed at fellow-Christians.

It talked about being disdainful - well, isn't the video being disdainful of Christians who'd committed offenses? And the final touch about the Gandhi quote, which lumped all Christians together! Isn't that being
disdainfully UNFAIR? Painting one and all with the same brush.

It preached about love - but, is this video an example of showing love?

The video is more meant to embarrass Christians, I suppose for their hypocrisy.....thus I asked the purpose of quoting posters under the OP whose comments have nothing to do with the topic at all.
Is it meant to embarrass them for making such comments?

I'm not perfect. I fall into sin. I make mistakes. Who hasn't?

If I'm not mistaken, Jesus wouldn't like Christians to be judged by non-believers, thus disputes among brothers are settled within the church.

1 Cor 6:1
If any of you has a dispute with another, do you dare to take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the Lord's people?

Last edited:
the NWT alters them this is a proven fact that you seem to ignore.

there is 100% proof --every trinity translation is altered and erred--your scholars know it--they are the Pharisees--face( paycheck) means more than truth. Its these men saying Jesus teachers( no paycheck) are wrong. If you loved God you would check to be sure.

Anyway, who cares what Gandhi says about Christians!

there is 100% proof --every trinity translation is altered and erred--your scholars know it--they are the Pharisees--face( paycheck) means more than truth. Its these men saying Jesus teachers( no paycheck) are wrong. If you loved God you would check to be sure.

Dr. Bruce M. Metzger, professor of New Testament at Princeton University, calls the NWT "a frightful mistranslation," "Erroneous" and "pernicious" "reprehensible" "If the Jehovah's Witnesses take this translation seriously, they are polytheists." (Professor of New Testament Language and Literature)

Dr. William Barclay, a leading Greek scholar, said "it is abundantly clear that a sect which can translate the New Testament like that is intellectually dishonest."

British scholar H.H. Rowley stated, "From beginning to end this volume is a shining example of how the Bible should not be translated."

Dr. Julius Mantey , author of A Manual Grammar of the Greek New Testament, calls the NWT "a shocking mistranslation." "Obsolete and incorrect." "It is neither scholarly nor reasonable to translate John 1:1 'The Word was a god.'"

"I have never read any New Testament so badly translated as The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of The Greek Scriptures.... it is a distortion of the New Testament. The translators used what J.B. Rotherham had translated in 1893, in modern speech, and changed the readings in scores of passages to state what Jehovah's Witnesses believe and teach. That is a distortion not a translation." (Julius Mantey , Depth Exploration in The New Testament

all experts both theological and non-theological. no the only altered book is the NWT. I can get more but I think the above is enough evidence to prove my point.

Dr. Bruce M. Metzger, professor of New Testament at Princeton University, calls the NWT "a frightful mistranslation," "Erroneous" and "pernicious" "reprehensible" "If the Jehovah's Witnesses take this translation seriously, they are polytheists." (Professor of New Testament Language and Literature)

Dr. William Barclay, a leading Greek scholar, said "it is abundantly clear that a sect which can translate the New Testament like that is intellectually dishonest."

British scholar H.H. Rowley stated, "From beginning to end this volume is a shining example of how the Bible should not be translated."

Dr. Julius Mantey , author of A Manual Grammar of the Greek New Testament, calls the NWT "a shocking mistranslation." "Obsolete and incorrect." "It is neither scholarly nor reasonable to translate John 1:1 'The Word was a god.'"

"I have never read any New Testament so badly translated as The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of The Greek Scriptures.... it is a distortion of the New Testament. The translators used what J.B. Rotherham had translated in 1893, in modern speech, and changed the readings in scores of passages to state what Jehovah's Witnesses believe and teach. That is a distortion not a translation." (Julius Mantey , Depth Exploration in The New Testament

all experts both theological and non-theological. no the only altered book is the NWT. I can get more but I think the above is enough evidence to prove my point.

The reality of the darkness( 2Cor 4:4--2Thess 2:3, 2Cor 11:12-15) of this world. Gods word shows how it works--While real truth is visible to men, the schooled men have 0 against Jesus; real teachers who have--HS.

How come these supposed scholars of --truth--fail to tell everyone--its 100% fact--Gods personal name( YHWH(Jehovah) was removed 100% from trinity translations--90 years ago it was in 6 spots at least--one was psalm 83:18)-- but that they have known for centuries that wicked men who stabbed God in the heart--removed the name in nearly 6800 places and replaced it with-GOD--LORD-- And that they have downright refused to put it back. They know 100%--God put it there because God wants it there. finally the divine kjv has put it back in the ot--- but in the nt where the ot is quoted and the personal name is in the ot-- it belongs in the nt as well---And by Jesus teaching these truths--Hallowed be thy name( YHWH(Jehovah) --John 17:6,26) By YHWH(Jehovah) placing his name nearly 6800 x in the ot--proves--God wants his name known and used( right)-- So does Jesus and through his real teachers--he keeps this promise-John 17:26-- So there is 0 doubt Gods personal name belongs in the nt--it has been fixed--The new world translations--the ones who refused to put Gods name back are who you quote and listen to.

The reality of the darkness( 2Cor 4:4--2Thess 2:3, 2Cor 11:12-15) of this world. Gods word shows how it works--While real truth is visible to men, the schooled men have 0 against Jesus; real teachers who have--HS.

How come these supposed scholars of --truth--fail to tell everyone--its 100% fact--Gods personal name( YHWH(Jehovah) was removed 100% from trinity translations--90 years ago it was in 6 spots at least--one was psalm 83:18)-- but that they have known for centuries that wicked men who stabbed God in the heart--removed the name in nearly 6800 places and replaced it with-GOD--LORD-- And that they have downright refused to put it back. They know 100%--God put it there because God wants it there. finally the divine kjv has put it back in the ot--- but in the nt where the ot is quoted and the personal name is in the ot-- it belongs in the nt as well---And by Jesus teaching these truths--Hallowed be thy name( YHWH(Jehovah) --John 17:6,26) By YHWH(Jehovah) placing his name nearly 6800 x in the ot--proves--God wants his name known and used( right)-- So does Jesus and through his real teachers--he keeps this promise-John 17:26-- So there is 0 doubt Gods personal name belongs in the nt--it has been fixed--The new world translations--the ones who refused to put Gods name back are who you quote and listen to.

they don't. yhwh is translated as Jehovah or God. either one works in the translation. none of the jewish scribes would have addressed God by his name. it was considered sacrilege to do so and blasphemy. even so it still doesn't address what the experts say on the NWT. it is an irrelevant argument.

whether I say God or Yhwh it means the same. semantic arguments are poor ones. please address them and their expertise on the NWT translation.
the reason that the NWT is done the way that it is was because no one that translated the NWT had any training in ancient Hebrew or greek. they copied what other people did and distorted it to fit their own point of view. paul preached against that sort of thing.

As a chrisitian myself my religion is FOR ME, my relationship with my religion and with GOD is MINE.
Its not yours, its not to be forced on you nor are you to force me how to have it.
What you do with your religion or lack of one is YOUR business, not mine and vice-versa.
Im not to make the laws reflect only my beliefs nor are you to make laws to stop my relationship with my god. etc etc

To each thier own but i think this is a great message

LOVE

On the surface this video has a nice message that seems reasonable and polite. Of course under closer scrutiny, as noted by a previous poster, it is easy to see how the entire premise is self defeating. Her statements made towards judgemental Christians are judgemental themselves.

As for the commentary in the OP, I don't exactly see how it relates directly to the video but my question is does your idea of personal rights and freedom have any correlation with your religious views?

1.)On the surface this video has a nice message that seems reasonable and polite. Of course under closer scrutiny, as noted by a previous poster, it is easy to see how the entire premise is self defeating. Her statements made towards judgemental Christians are judgemental themselves.

2.) As for the commentary in the OP, I don't exactly see how it relates directly to the video
3.) but my question is does your idea of personal rights and freedom have any correlation with your religious views?

1.) nah i think its clear, even if you feel SHE fails at it the message is still a great one :shrug:
this is what some (usual the judgmental, biased or defensive people) dont get, lessons, messages etc dont lose thier point just because a person fails or you think a person fails at them.

2.) it relates perfectly actually because so many that judge want to use thier religion to try and force things on others
3.) no my religious views are separate of course . . .also rights and freedoms are what they are and i agree with them in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom