• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Washington Nationals Kurt Suzuki Becomes Twitter Target After Donning A MAGA Hat

If I supported ignorant, hateful positions I would be silly not to expect such a thing.

Thankfully I do not.

Too funny! Go back and read your own generalizations of Kurt. Both hateful and ignorant.

So...you support treating him like ****? What about death threats...you support those too? How about seeing him a victim of discrimination because of his political choices?

But...but...but that is different. As Excast believes Kurt... "doesn't care about his fellow man" because he wears a Make America Great hat.

Another conservative feels victimized? How sad for him.

:roll:

Kurt stands for Trumpism. And that's fine. He and others just shouldn't whine like babies when it costs them personally and professionally.

Make sure you don’t whine like a baby if Trump is re-elected.

Make sure you don’t whine like a baby if Trump is re-elected.

I'm sure you and the rest of the independents who stand for nothing will do your best to ensure that happens and then pretend you had no choice.

What's wrong with private citizens using their free speech rights to tweet attack verbiage at the MAGAt?

So you support death threats against MAGA hat wearers? Noted!

I'm sure you and the rest of the independents who stand for nothing will do your best to ensure that happens and then pretend you had no choice.

If it’s between the current line up of democrats and Trump, you are right I may not have a choice.

Let me just say this, Twitter is a cesspool of crap, if you take a political position, any political position, especially if you have a large following, you can expect to get hate from the opposing side, up to and including death threats and no one and I mean no one has a monopoly on online political harassment, or harassment period.

People can get harassed and death threats online for having the wrong opinion about a video game or a movie FFS.

Anybody tempted to get up on your high horse about this, **** off.

Seriously.

It’s Twitter.

I'm also old enough (at least 18yo or so) to remember this from way back in 2012:

Christie’s Post-Hurricane Embrace of Obama Outrages Many in G.O.P. - The New York Times

A few days after Hurricane Sandy shattered the shores of New Jersey, Gov. Chris Christie picked up the phone to take on a different kind of recovery work: taming the Republican Party fury over his effusive embrace of President Obama.

Back
Top Bottom