• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Warner Bros. Chairman and CEO will step down amid sexual misconduct investigation (1 Viewer)

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Amid a flurry of allegations and bombshell reports, Warner Bros. announced that its chairman and CEO, Kevin Tsujihara, will step down from his position at the company.

WarnerMedia. announced in a statement to Fox News that Tsujihara will no longer continue with the company after it was revealed through a series of text messages that he allegedly promised actress Charlotte Kirk favorable acting roles and auditions in exchange for a sexual relationship.

Warner Bros. CEO and chairman under investigation for sexual misconduct amid leaked text dump | Fox News

I am not sure how this qualifies as sexual misconduct. Are we honestly under the assumption the most talented/deserving actor gets the role? In the movie/music industry it seems this is the norm.

Last edited:
Warner Bros. CEO and chairman under investigation for sexual misconduct amid leaked text dump | Fox News

I am not sure how this qualifies as sexual misconduct. Are we honestly under the assumption the most talented/deserving actor actresses get the role? In the movie/music industry it seems this is the norm.

If you're not sure why this is sexual misconduct, not only do I hope you never work with the opposite sex again, I'd say your comment is flat out ignorant and dangerous to any workplace environment.

If you're not sure why this is sexual misconduct, not only do I hope you never work with the opposite sex again, I'd say your comment is flat out ignorant and dangerous to any workplace environment.

You really don't think this is not the norm in Hollywood, Silicon Valley, or the Music industry?

So should the female actress be punished as well then?

You really don't think this is not the norm in Hollywood, Silicon Valley, or the Music industry?

You don't see the problem that this is accepted as normal?

"Tsujihara will no longer continue with the company after it was revealed through a series of text messages that he allegedly promised actress Charlotte Kirk favorable acting roles and auditions in exchange for a sexual relationship."
-- Warner Media's statement

I am not sure how this qualifies as sexual misconduct. Are we honestly under the assumption the most talented/deserving actor gets the role? In the movie/music industry it seems this is the norm.

Red:
Seriously?

It WAS the norm. Society is trying to change that. While I think some of the changes society is trying to make go a bit too far, this is a change that is LONG overdue.

It may be the norm but it is still sexual misconduct. Says a lot about you that you think the women should be punished because a man says “sleep with me or you won’t get this part”. Your comments are beyond sick dude!

It may be the norm but it is still sexual misconduct. Says a lot about you that you think the women should be punished because a man says “sleep with me or you won’t get this part”. Your comments are beyond sick dude!

So why didn't she say no?

So why didn't she say no?

Blame the victim, typical Bucky. I bet you blame girls who are rape victims for wearing skirts as well.

Blame the victim, typical Bucky. I bet you blame girls who are rape victims for wearing skirts as well.

So, just to clarify. You are calling this actress a victim?

Though Kirk previously denied that Tsujihara engaged in any inappropriate behavior, she didn’t deny having a sexual relationship with Tsujihara in the new statement. Nor did she dispute the authenticity of the text messages that reportedly led to AT&T-owned WarnerMedia to investigate the salacious allegations against the head of its movie and TV

Charlotte Kirk condemns ‘hearsay’ about her role in Kevin Tsujihara scandal - Los Angeles Times

So according to Praxas, what is Kirk a victim of? Not getting more roles with sleeping with the boss?

Do you understand what sexual misconduct is? No, it’s obviously you don’t. Using your position of power to grant favors for sex is illegal. Here you are standing up for the guy and showing us what type of person you really are.

Do you understand the "victim" denied any sexual misconduct? So now it seems you want to parade the victim.

Do you understand the "victim" denied any sexual misconduct? So now it seems you want to parade the victim.

She can deny all she wants the texts are there. Again the only thing being paraded around is your ignorance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom