• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:41]BOMBSHELL: Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow call on Sen. Feinstein to ‘resign tomorrow’

Yep. no evidence linking Trump to russia per mueller.

But wait a minute. CNN corespondents Schiff and Swallowell told us for two years that they had evidence of collusion.

But wait a minute. CNN corespondents Schiff and Swallowell told us for two years that they had evidence of collusion.

Yea schiff tends to do that a lot.
the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

Perhaps your problem with Maddow and Hayes is that they both actually think.

Madcow sure wasn't thinking when she claimed BOMBSHELL!! when she was going to "reveal Trump's tax returns" during her Geraldo/Capone's Vault moment.

She's right.

Because it is SO revealing of new information that you have listened to every word of it, no?

EVERYONE knows what everyone is going to say - and how everyone is going to vote.

Exactly nothing Maddow or Maddow says is a bomb shell, though they are experts on making orations that are failure bombs.

Resign for falling asleep for something SO boring maybe 1/4th of 1% of the population is watching - maybe 1% of the political types are. Besides, is there a Senator who did not know how they will vote and announced so months ago - some Democrats 2 to 3 years ago?

How many goddamn reruns do YOU watch? Over and over, same thing, every day 8 hours of the same thing day after day after day after day after day?

How do you think the Democratic Senators would vote, if McConnell said he has a list of witnesses the prosecution and defense wants, if you vote to allow both sides to call witnesses all Senators will be here, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, for the next 27 weeks? And you sure as hell better stay awake, no looking at your cell phone or laptop, no reading books, no chatting - but eyes forward focused on each witness continuously.

Why? Cameras are trying to catch any strange expression on your face so rage TV left and right can ponce ranting about how outrageous your conduct is? So, we now will do a roll call vote of how many of you want to glued to your seat for the next 162 days, with only Sunday off.

Elizabeth, Amy, Bernie, you vote first.

Hell, even Schiff was complaining about how long this is already. He can't even stand listening to himself!!! :lamo

Last edited:
Changed my mind; Feinstein SHOULD resign immediately.
One less Dem vote in the impeachment trial!!!

This is just because Maddow and Mathews are worried she might vote "no" and they want her to know they will do all the can to destroy her if she does, nothing else. Half the Senators were nodding off or otherwise completely disinterested. This just a political stunt and show and the Senators are just captured background scenery, nothing else.

It MAY be possible there is still a tiny bit of integrity left in Feinstein. That is their fear.

Madcow sure wasn't thinking when she claimed BOMBSHELL!! when she was going to "reveal Trump's tax returns" during her Geraldo/Capone's Vault moment.

Irrelevant to her overall body of work and its quality. But you cling to whatever little abberation makes you feel comfy.

Maddow.

I'm agreeing with Rachel Maddow, in that neither Collin's nor any other Senator should be missing evidence they will be voting upon.

Do you agree that Feinstein should resign or just that republicant Senators should for the same "offense"?

Moderator's Warning:
Thread has a topic. I suggest staying on that topic or be removed from the thread.

Do you agree that Feinstein should resign or just that republicant Senators should for the same "offense"?
I think a stern warning would be in order, to start.

I think a stern warning would be in order, to start.

One has to remember that these folks are used to "working" 4 to 6 hour days about three days per week with frequent breaks in that ridiculously light schedule.

One has to remember that these folks are used to "working" 4 to 6 hour days about three days per week with frequent breaks in that ridiculously light schedule.
Oh, poor babies! :boohoo::boohoo:

Completely right.

We're only a few days into this. If a Senator is incapable or unwilling to sit and listen to the evidence, something normal citizens are called to do each and every day as part of juries, they should be replaced by someone who can. The way some of these Senators on both sides are acting you would think they have never had to deal with a moment of discomfort in their life.

Stunning how they toss people like Feinstein to the curb with such ease.
I guess she's outlived her usefulness for the common good.

Shudder at the thought of a "Senator Schiff"...
IF I recall correctly, the California Democratic Committee didn't endorse Feinstein during the last election.

Back
Top Bottom