• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:295]Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydro

Re: Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychl

I am not saying it is but I am saying it is possible that the entire Zelenko story is Russian disinformation purposely thrown out there to confuse the afflicted and afflict the confused.

Re: Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychl

Some people believe what they want to believe, and can, unfortunately, always find back-up from some online news sewer.
Pretty ****ing sad.

Anyone that reads that article and doesn't see it's a scam is an idiot. No antiviral treatment has a 100% success rate. He claims shortness of breath was resolved in 4 to 6 hours. Thus we have to assume that his treatment resulted in at minimum pneumonia, and quite possibly acute respiratory distress, was "cured" in just 4 to 6 hours. You wouldn't think that anyone would be that dumb and so easily mislead, but evidently some people are.

Maybe Trump will recommend the My Pillow Guy as a reputable source. It certainly looks as if the Trumpublicans and QAnon look to My Pillow Guy as a knowledgeable and reputable Covid-19 source, part of the Trump brain trust.

"... his company is aiming to increase its production of cotton face masks from 10,000 to 50,000 per day ..."

Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain

I applaud Mike Lindell for helping our country during this crisis by using his factories to make 50,000 N95 masks A DAY (!!) for our health care workers in need. This is not political - and you should do some serious soul searching if this act of patriotism is triggering to you.

6:25 PM · Mar 30, 2020

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier

Mike Lindell from MyPillow mentions God,

and CNN cuts him off.

That should tell you all you need to know about that network.
5:03 PM · Mar 30, 2020

The Zelenko thing is ridiculous, and its not really anecdotal data, its nonexistent data and really just some guy’s uncorroborated story.

I will say, however, one new study was just published today in preprint form that is suggestive of benefit with HCQ. It’s a nice addition to the literature, and way better than the French study on first glance. It’s not been thru peer review.
I wont link it because it will get spammed by Trumpanzees.

Small, preliminary, gives more ammo to performing a blinded trial, but certainly does not mean HCQ works or is safe at all in this disease.

The guidance for people is that HCQ should only be used in a blinded clinical trial until the safety is established. And please note, the safety issues could be huge. The drug can cause fatal arrhythmia, especially when in combo with other drugs used in the condition, and its a mild immunosuppressant, which could make the disease worse.

If these remedy claims turn out to be false, and all the false 'theories' on Fox. and the people like Falwell Jr/s who refuse to take measures and told kids at his school to come back to classes. If, God forbid it's found that people have died because of these false claims, the law suits will be flying.

:roll:

Read the title of the thread, dude. "Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated 699 coronavirus patients with 100% success"

I repeat: No medication has a 100% success rate. Anyone who claims 100% success with any medication is a charlatan.

Do you have something to show that any of the 699 died?

Only an idiot would ever think is a "pure genius". Trump is what a stupid person thinks a smart person looks like.

Your evidence, please.

PS. CNN, MSNBS, WaPo, Salon, NY Times not accepted.

Some people are easily deceived.

DUH. Millions on your side were deceived for 3 long years that Trump colluded with Russia. You were all duped by MSM and STILL believe them.That's sad. I would be angry as hell knowing MSM lied to me but your group doesn't seem to care at all. Many of you still watch their 24/7 hate news or read their vile blogs.

Last edited:

Yeah, and my dad can beat up your dad. Have you any idea how childish you sound?

My dad's dead. Don't ever refer to him again. You got it??

Some people are easily deceived.

You people think that Trump violated the Emoluments Clause prior to 2017. Speaking of easily deceived.

"... his company is aiming to increase its production of cotton face masks from 10,000 to 50,000 per day ..."

Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain

I applaud Mike Lindell for helping our country during this crisis by using his factories to make 50,000 N95 masks A DAY (!!) for our health care workers in need. This is not political - and you should do some serious soul searching if this act of patriotism is triggering to you.

6:25 PM · Mar 30, 2020

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier

Mike Lindell from MyPillow mentions God,

and CNN cuts him off.

That should tell you all you need to know about that network.
5:03 PM · Mar 30, 2020

What your point?

Why Germany's Coronavirus Death Rate Is Far Lower Than In Other Countries

As confirmed cases of the coronavirus in Germany soared past 10,000 last week, hundreds of Berliners crowded Volkspark am Friedrichshain to play soccer and basketball, and to let their kids loose on the park's many jungle gyms.

The conditions seemed ideal for the spread of a virus that has killed thousands. Indeed, as of Wednesday, Germany had the fifth-highest number of cases.

Yet Germany's fatality rate so far — just 0.5% — is the world's lowest, by a long shot.

"I believe that we are just testing much more than in other countries, and we are detecting our outbreak early," said Christian Drosten, director of the institute of virology at Berlin's Charité hospital.

As Europe has become the epicenter of the global coronavirus pandemic, Italy's fatality rate hovers around 10%. France's is around 5%. Yet Germany's fatality rate from COVID-19 has remained remarkably low since cases started showing up there more than a month ago. As of March 25, there were 175 deaths and 34,055 cases.

Germany's Coronavirus Death Rate Is Lower Than In Other Countries : NPR

Why Germany's Coronavirus Death Rate Is Far Lower Than In Other Countries

As confirmed cases of the coronavirus in Germany soared past 10,000 last week, hundreds of Berliners crowded Volkspark am Friedrichshain to play soccer and basketball, and to let their kids loose on the park's many jungle gyms.

The conditions seemed ideal for the spread of a virus that has killed thousands. Indeed, as of Wednesday, Germany had the fifth-highest number of cases.

Yet Germany's fatality rate so far — just 0.5% — is the world's lowest, by a long shot.

"I believe that we are just testing much more than in other countries, and we are detecting our outbreak early," said Christian Drosten, director of the institute of virology at Berlin's Charité hospital.

As Europe has become the epicenter of the global coronavirus pandemic, Italy's fatality rate hovers around 10%. France's is around 5%. Yet Germany's fatality rate from COVID-19 has remained remarkably low since cases started showing up there more than a month ago. As of March 25, there were 175 deaths and 34,055 cases.

Germany's Coronavirus Death Rate Is Lower Than In Other Countries : NPR

Could be due to the average ages of the people in the respective countries.

Do you have something to show that any of the 699 died?
Do you have anything to show that he treated 700 people in the first place? He doesn't.

Do you have anything to show that he treated 700 people in the first place? He doesn't.

And................?? I can only talk about what the article says. Him lying is a different matter.

Wasn't Quinine used as a malaria treatment many, many years ago? If so.. Gin and Tonics for everyone..

Wasn't Quinine used as a malaria treatment many, many years ago? If so.. Gin and Tonics for everyone..

Ive been very diligent about this remedy the last two weeks.

Highly recommended with a bit of lime to enhance the acidic mileu in the gastrointestinal tract and promote absorption of more quinine.

Chloroquinine is just a slight modification of the quinine structure that makes it more stable and longer acting (thats why you need to continue to drink Gin and Tonics, not just every four hours), and hydroxychloroquine is just a further modification from that.

f1c332afd51eeda096e9d62a6d272748.jpg

Ive been very diligent about this remedy the last two weeks.

Highly recommended with a bit of lime to enhance the acidic mileu in the gastrointestinal tract and promote absorption of more quinine.
Make sure not to overdose. The hospitals are already stressed. :mrgreen:

More to the point I wonder how the good doctor managed to test all 699 when testing kits weren't available to him to see if any of his patients had actually been infected.

Some people accept whatever they want to hear with no questioning at all. That article 'smelled' bad from its opening so I immediately went to the web site's "About" page and then did some more research to try and validate it.

Maybe Trump will recommend the My Pillow Guy as a reputable source. It certainly looks as if the Trumpublicans and QAnon look to My Pillow Guy as a knowledgeable and reputable Covid-19 source, part of the Trump brain trust.

:rofl

How has this turned into whether Donald Trump, a man who knows absolutely nothing about medicine, is right or wrong? Nobody knows how effective this is or is not. If it works out it doesn't mean "Trump was right." How dumb are people?

Your evidence, please.

PS. CNN, MSNBS, WaPo, Salon, NY Times not accepted.

You want evidence of Trump's intelligence level? Watch his press conferences and read his twitter feed.

Back
Top Bottom