• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VPOTUS w0nt back POTUS wire-tapping claims.

Despite being a religious right nut, Pence is head and shoulders over Trump. Well, several heads and shoulders.

What a time to be alive.

Pence won't get pulled into Trump's craziness. He probably figures there are even odds he will be President before the 4 years is up.

Looks like Pence learned a lesson after getting "burned" by defending Flynn.

Pence Won't Say if he Believes Trump's Claims of Obama Wiretaps

I kinda like this admin,

1) Trump criticizes the judges (Travel ban), His own Pick Gorsuch, retracts and says its disheartening
2) Sketchy, NSA pick, lies to VP, trump as for resignation before he can do any actual damage in the system.
3) Trump sits on the can taking his morning dump and tweets stuff....and the media loses their mind
4) VP, cant confirm POTUS, accusations....

1a) Good that means Trumps picks are not one side partisanship, and will look at things objectively
2b) Canned him before he could mess up the NSA, good move, crappy pick. Great that he will kick em out before they do real damage..... meaning that if its a mistake he will rectify quickly...that dude was gone quicker than I could say shamalamadingdang
3c) When EVER did Twitter become reliable news.... WTF, is wrong with people these days... seriously I can imagine Trump sitting on the $h!tter and laughing while he tweets BS.....
4d) POTUS's Own VP will Fact check and not be single partisanship.... good.... I think thats great... better than a being a sheep and just following the POTUS, like every other sheep in the DNC.....OH crap did I say that out loud?

Despite being a religious right nut, Pence is head and shoulders over Trump. Well, several heads and shoulders.

What a time to be alive.

The most comforting words I could possibly hear in the next four years would be "President Pence".

In many ways, the Trump "Keystone Cop" administration is the best comedy on tv. My BIG concern is that Trump acts like he unstable. My BIGGEST! concern is that it might not be an act.

Of course Pence won't reveal what he believes about this issue. He doesn't reveal what he believes about almost anything he is asked about. He is a superb question dodger.

The job of VP is to make a "full-throated" defense of the President. I am pretty sure he side-stepped supporting his boss.........:)

I do not think that job description is in the Constitution. Do you?

Who do you think Pence will choose as his VP? I support Sen. Corker of TN .

Pence got burned by Trump on the Flynn deal and he isn't likely to let it happen again. If he felt that the wire-tapping accusation was valid, he would have said so.
He avoided answering the question for a reason...........:)

Pence got burned by Trump on the Flynn deal and he isn't likely to let it happen again. If he felt that the wire-tapping accusation was valid, he would have said so.
He avoided answering the question for a reason...........:)

Didn't I already say like any other politician?

My first guess would be Ryan. Past that, I am not sure. Huntsman wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Corker would be the only one in the Pence admin with any foreign policy experience. Tillerson's gonna be a disaster, with Bannon micro-managing every cabinet department. Ryan would be even more powerful with a President Pence. Either way, America's ****ed until 01/2019, if then .

When he runs in 2024?

Gop lawmakers won't allow trump to piss away the congress and state offices.

How'd you like McConnell bitch-slapping trump on Mexico paying for his wall?

Why won't trump criticize comrades Putin and Assange ?

Gop lawmakers won't allow trump to piss away the congress and state offices.

How'd you like McConnell bitch-slapping trump on Mexico paying for his wall?

Why won't trump criticize comrades Putin and Assange ?

I asked if you meant when he runs in 2024. Yes or no would have been fine.

Pence will be a caretaker POTUS, like Ford .

People that advance this narrative forget how wrong they were just a short while ago. What makes them think they know anything now?

People that advance this narrative forget how wrong they were just a short while ago. What makes them think they know anything now?

Do you think Pence will pardon trump ?

Back
Top Bottom