• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vladimir Putin

Who is Putin to you/

• Total voters
As a Jew I was never a Russian and I never became an American. I think Putin is a great leader of Russia. I kind of miss Russia.

Then why don't you move back there?

I've seen Putin's bloody handiwork in eastern Ukraine firsthand. I've visited Russia, twice. The Russian people are refreshingly genuine and very hospitable.

The government is horrible. Not Stalin horrible. It's more subtle and sophisticated than that. But horrible nonetheless in its own ways.

There are very good reasons why Westerners do not emigrate to Russia.

I see Putin & Trumpski as equals; they have so much in common they could be twins

the greatest commonality I believe is their extremely fragile egos that require constant stroking .........

This is very true. It is a movement based solely on emotion. Which is why trump is your friend if you say something nice and your enemy if you don't. Nothing is based on policies or standards.

Work it baby. But you arent going to weasel your way out of your hypocrisy. You havent said **** about the previous admin or dems ties to Russia...but NOW you are ****ting yourself. No matter how you twist...its all you, pal.

Wanna know the truth? I don't give a hoot about the Democratic Party. They don't have a clue who they want to be. And I think you're right- the Clintons are as crooked as any other powerful family in politics, the Bush's, the Kennedy's, all of them.
But I've detested DeeJay Trumpkins since I first laid eyes on him. He's a charlatan, a runaway ego with enough money to make himself a hazard to navigation for anyone near him. A trust-fund baby who hasn't even tried to redeem himself of that original sin.
I'm gonna love watching his downfall. I don't even care if it leads to President Pence.

Wanna know the truth? I don't give a hoot about the Democratic Party. They don't have a clue who they want to be. And I think you're right- the Clintons are as crooked as any other powerful family in politics, the Bush's, the Kennedy's, all of them.
But I've detested DeeJay Trumpkins since I first laid eyes on him. He's a charlatan, a runaway ego with enough money to make himself a hazard to navigation for anyone near him. A trust-fund baby who hasn't even tried to redeem himself of that original sin.
I'm gonna love watching his downfall. I don't even care if it leads to President Pence.
We both know the truth. You are a raging hypocrite. And yes...I imagine your pure hatred of Trump has contributed to your unhinged nature. You and all the rest...you never said a ****ing word about dems and their ties to Russia. Not a word. And NOW you **** yourself.

You have zero credibility but at least you can finally admit it.

We both know the truth. You are a raging hypocrite. And yes...I imagine your pure hatred of Trump has contributed to your unhinged nature. You and all the rest...you never said a ****ing word about dems and their ties to Russia. Not a word. And NOW you **** yourself.

Yeahyeahyeah. Same old, same old. Get off-topic as quickly as possible and deflect to the Dems as a route to attack the other poster.
You've gotten so predictable, you've made yourself dreary and tedious.
A classic VanceMack exchange.

Yeahyeahyeah. Same old, same old. Get off-topic as quickly as possible and deflect to the Dems as a route to attack the other poster.
You've gotten so predictable, you've made yourself dreary and tedious.
A classic VanceMack exchange.
8 feet is usually a deep enough hole to dig. You made sure you went the distance. Not my fault but laughable you want to make that claim. You admit you are a hypocrite. You admit you are fueled by nothing more than your hatred of Trump. Thats what makes this thread and every singe leftists that is today ****ting themselves over Russia such a complete joke. Like I said...you want to pretend the last 8 years didnt happen. Sorry...it did...and you get to own that ****.

8 feet is usually a deep enough hole to dig. You made sure you went the distance. Not my fault but laughable you want to make that claim. You admit you are a hypocrite. You admit you are fueled by nothing more than your hatred of Trump. Thats what makes this thread and every singe leftists that is today ****ting themselves over Russia such a complete joke. Like I said...you want to pretend the last 8 years didnt happen. Sorry...it did...and you get to own that ****.

Blah blah blah. Joe Blow attacks Trump, VanceMack deflects to the Dems. Joe persists in his ideological error, VanceMack attacks Joe. Joe gets fed up with the sham, VanceMack raises his arms in victory.
Heat and kitchens? I should have brought up ponys, and tricks.

Blah blah blah. Joe Blow attacks Trump, VanceMack deflects to the Dems. Joe persists in his ideological error, VanceMack attacks Joe. Joe gets fed up with the sham, VanceMack raises his arms in victory.
Heat and kitchens? I should have brought up ponys, and tricks.
:lamo

Show me even ONE TIME that I have defended Trump re the Russians. All I have EVER said is that there is to date no evidence, let there be a FULL investigation...and **** it..anyone that is guilty should hang. Right AND Left. Show me even once that that is not the case.

No...what has you unhinged is that you in your admitted hatred just cant ****ing STAND IT that not everyone else is as full on bought int your hatred and you REALLY cant stand your hate filled hypocrisy being pointed out.

This is not a defense of Trump. it is a very correct exposure of the mindless hate filled hypocrisy of the leftists in this country. You never said **** about democrats and their ties to Russia. Not one word. NO...you are ****ting yourself...but you **** yourself ADMITTEDLY because you are filled with hatred. You dug your own grave. But at least you admit that is your sole motivation.

Show me even ONE TIME that I have defended Trump re the Russians. All I have EVER said is that there is to date no evidence, let there be a FULL investigation...and **** it..anyone that is guilty should hang. Right AND Left. Show me even once that that is not the case.

No...what has you unhinged is that you in your admitted hatred just cant ****ing STAND IT that not everyone else is as full on bought int your hatred and you REALLY cant stand your hate filled hypocrisy being pointed out.

This is not a defense of Trump. it is a very correct exposure of the mindless hate filled hypocrisy of the leftists in this country. You never said **** about democrats and their ties to Russia. Not one word. NO...you are ****ting yourself...but you **** yourself ADMITTEDLY because you are filled with hatred. You dug your own grave. But at least you admit that is your sole motivation.

I know, I know. It's all very unfair.

See that bolded part? There's another dawning, waiting for you to walk into it. That's my whole point. Every mention of Trump and/or Russians becomes about the Democrats as soon as you pipe up. A post or two later and it's gotten personal.
Gotten repetitious, too. I know there's only so many ways to say the same thing, but you could put a little effort into it. Creativity can't be learned but your computer makes a thesaurus available to you. As an exercise, try to go through a day without using 'hate' or 'hypocrisy'. Five 'hates' in a half-dozen sentences is what I was talking about when I said 'tedious' and 'dreary'.

See that bolded part? There's another dawning, waiting for you to walk into it. That's my whole point. Every mention of Trump and/or Russians becomes about the Democrats as soon as you pipe up. A post or two later and it's gotten personal.
Gotten repetitious, too. I know there's only so many ways to say the same thing, but you could put a little effort into it. Creativity can't be learned but your computer makes a thesaurus available to you. As an exercise, try to go through a day without using 'hate' or 'hypocrisy'. Five 'hates' in a half-dozen sentences is what I was talking about when I said 'tedious' and 'dreary'.

So you are another one that makes the ridiculous claim..and cant back it up so you go bleating on about something else

****, you are predictable.

lol...it's fun to talk to the rabid crew from time to time, don't act like it's not... ;) haha

As do I, and I need to interject on this as this post could not be further from the truth.

I am still amazed at how fast and what little takes of Trumpies to hurl the accusation of "hate" We saw who hates during the election campaign and it wasn't the Dems

As do I, and I need to interject on this as this post could not be further from the truth.

I am still amazed at how fast and what little takes of Trumpies to hurl the accusation of "hate" We saw who hates during the election campaign and it wasn't the Dems
If you followed the conversation you would see where he admitted he is driven by his hatred for Trump.

How YOU doin?

If you followed the conversation you would see where he admitted he is driven by his hatred for Trump.

How YOU doin?

I read the whole exchange, looks personal in fact.

I am getting better thanks, it seems the procedure to make your heart beat right has worked, but it will be a long recovery.

I am getting better thanks, it seems the procedure to make your heart beat right has worked, but it will be a long recovery.
Interesting observation. My initial point was and remains tat there are at least three versions of Vladimir Putin. Theres the Putin that Obama pledged to work with in a handshake deal caught by an open mic, theres the Vladimir Putin that democrats scoffed at the notion that he represented a threat, going so far as to calling such claims as cold war rhetoric and ridiculing the man that expressed concern over Russia as our number one geopolitical threat, and now there is the Vlad the Impaler version that MUST inextricably be ted t Trump...though no evidence has to date been presented of such a connection. That inspired Grand Mals hate filled diatribe...so what is it exactly that set him off? Or anyone else for that matter?

I have said since...what..December now...I dont know. Do you? Have you seen the evidence of collusion? I mean.. HAVE seen democrat after democrat after democrat and several heads of the nations intel agencies all say the same thing...there is no evidence of collusion. I have said lets investigate the piss out of this thing and ANYONE that is found guilty, let em dangle. But to date, anyone that has even a SHRED of integrity MUST admit there has been no evidence presented...yet...of collusion. And if anyone claims to have said evidence, they should take their ass straightaway to DC and meet with the dems...cuz...apparently you have something they dont. Now...how is that position supportive of Trump? How does that make one a 'Trumpie'?

lol...it's fun to talk to the rabid crew from time to time, don't act like it's not... ;) haha

Yeah, 'tis.
I sometimes miss the old Usenet days. Now there was a rabid crew.

So they did find a heart?

(grin!)

Other.
He is brilliant and terse.
His possible criminal behavior though, is certainly discerning.
I'm not sure if he was actually behind, what he has been accused of or if it's just propaganda.

Really? This might help you... watch it, it's excellent. A doc done by the Fifth Estate, a news program from the CBC.

I personally see Putin as kind of a mixed bag. On the one hand, he did win Russia's first (relatively) corruption-free presidential election back in 2012 and is genuinely popular among the Russian public. On the other hand, Russia's anti-demonstration laws, partial internet censorship, and hostility to foreign NGOs, and a relatively weak judiciary and media establishment rightly put Russia in the category of an authoritarian regime.

He is one of the best leaders of Russia. Under his rule, Russia became a First World nation.

I am 100% against Communists and Gennady Zyuganov.

Putin is machiavellian and better at it than the vast majority of world leaders.

He wants a strong Russia and a very good life for himself. Which one he values more is in question.

He has definitely increased Russians Geopolitical power but has done little to improve the Russian economy.

He is openly showing how international politics are played when the veneer of democracy and the requirement of "being humanitarian " is not required.

Overall health has not done anything on the international stage that the US has not done but he has not done it as covertly

He is one of the best leaders of Russia. Under his rule, Russia became a First World nation.

I am 100% against Communists and Gennady Zyuganov.

1st world- USA and nations aligned with the USA.
2nd. world- Russia and her allies.
3rd. world- non-aligned nations.

Back
Top Bottom