• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virtual Fireside Chat with Vice President Joe Biden, only $2,800 to attend

Nope you proved me right in that you had to deflect when anything is shown of you righties. You cannot address the facts and instead deflect. Thank you again for proving me right. Comments from conservatives like you are worthless.

no i showed you post was a complete irony that went 100% over your head and i am still right.

:shock: You must not realize that that is exactly what you guys have been doing to Trump for the last 3 years. You have no self awareness whatsoever do you. :lamo
as i said the irony of his statement went 100% over his head and he still doesn't get it.

If Biden held it for free, you cons would claim that he couldn't get anyone to pay for it.

If Biden charges a low fee, you cons would claim that he couldn't get most people to pay for it.

If Biden charges this fee in the article, you cons claim that he is desperate for money.

If Biden charges a much higher fee than this article, you cons would claim he is out of touch.

You guys would complain about ANYTHING Biden does, so you and the rest of the Trump sycophants are dismissed. It must really suck to be you that you have this much hatred in your heart.

Sounds exactly like what the left does to every republican candidate.

Actually feel sorry for the guy.....hope it doesn't translate to votes. The guy is qualified to bag groceries.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

no i showed you post was a complete irony that went 100% over your head and i am still right.

Your deflection wasn’t any enlightenment it proved me correct. Your posts are worthless as you worship your orange messiah and try to deflect. :lamo

Sounds exactly like what the left does to every republican candidate.

Except you are incorrect so please point out specific examples.

Back
Top Bottom