• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA! USA! We're number 1!

And that's different from the insurance companies...how?

The insurance companies decide what portion of a given (approved?) medical procedure that they will pay for - the difference (or total cost, prior to meeting the annual deductible) is the responsibility of the patient (customer). Under M4A (our proposed UHC system) that (cost sharing) becomes illegal - the "participating providers" of medical care goods/services are forbidden by law from charging the patient (customer) anything at all and thus must depend 100% on what the single-payer (aka the federal government) decides to pay them.

actually it works the exact why he described it. don't believe me ask italy.

Ask Italy what? In Italy, doctors are making the decisions, just like they are supposed to. Try again.

Why are you posting fake news? You would rather post some hate Trump propaganda and fear monger? Just because you hate Trump?

China has 81K cases with 3292 deaths

Italy has 80K cases with 8215 deaths

Spain has 64K cases with 4858 deaths

Iran has 32K cases with 2378 deaths

While the US has 85K cases with 1304 deaths?

If you are going to lie about something its best not to have actual global accountability.

What's the lie? The article said the US tops Coronavirus CASES and that is EXACTLY CORRECT. There is no lie in there as they didn't say the US tops the number of coronavirus DEATHS.

What's sad is that if the US does surpass China in the amount of Coronavirus deaths, you cons will just blow it off anyways with some other excuse. Hey didn't your boy Trump say this was going to go away within a few days at one point and time slick?
Is your reading comprehension having issues?

Because it has nothing to do that the US is the 3rd most populous country in the world with highly dense population centers in which
the virus can spread easily among people.

again logic and reason has no place in leftist thinking.

It has everything to do with politicians being in control at the outset instead of doctors and scientists.

Why are you posting fake news? You would rather post some hate Trump propaganda and fear monger? Just because you hate Trump?

China has 81K cases with 3292 deaths

Italy has 80K cases with 8215 deaths

Spain has 64K cases with 4858 deaths

Iran has 32K cases with 2378 deaths

While the US has 85K cases with 1304 deaths?

If you are going to lie about something its best not to have actual global accountability.

I’m no mathematician but I’m pretty sure 85k is a larger number than 81k.

Long time ago when this crap started in China I saw how they did checking in airports for possible fever and it's not same as testing. Planes flying everywhere in/out China. At that point I knew it's going to be pandemic.

As bad as the virus is spreading the majority of people that are dying are still 70+ and those with compromised health.
Those that get it and live can get it again depending on how many anti-bodies were made during the first time.

this is not your typical virus no matter what they are saying.
unfortuantly i think this is just going to be something that has to burn itself through and then burn itself out.

The biggest places hit are NY and CA. both of which has massive population centers and frankly not very clean environments.
It is no surprise nor should it be that the virus is tearing through these places like wildfire.

Then again NY and CA was also allowing international flights to come in and people to depart without quarrentining them which only enhanced
how bad the virus was going to be.

Frankly China is the biggest cause of this virus.
They purposely withheld and blocked reporting of this virus and withheld medically needed information
from the international community.

Yes china controlled the outbreak by basically eliminating access to wuhan.
THis would mean that the president posted the army and canceled all flights in and out of CA
and prevented any travel in and out of the state.

I can imagine the screaming of abuse of power etc if trump actually did that.

Our cases in San Diego came from Italy.

Now, now ... stop trying to spin this and take away from President Donald Trump's great achievement! It took tremendous effort on his part.

Regards, and stay well.

That sounds like a greater spin

No.

Patients are not a virtue at this point.

Just ask any hospital in NY.

Yes, because their Blue state of NY was ill prepared for a crises?

I’m no mathematician but I’m pretty sure 85k is a larger number than 81k.

And I'm pretty sure 1304 deaths out of 85K is a lot lower than 3292 out of 81K.

What's the lie? The article said the US tops Coronavirus CASES and that is EXACTLY CORRECT. There is no lie in there as they didn't say the US tops the number of coronavirus DEATHS.

What's sad is that if the US does surpass China in the amount of Coronavirus deaths, you cons will just blow it off anyways with some other excuse. Hey didn't your boy Trump say this was going to go away within a few days at one point and time slick?
Is your reading comprehension having issues?

Its nothing but yet another fake propaganda article that only caters to the weak minded. If the article was not intended to raise the eyebrows of the weak minded, it would have stated how incredible the US has handled the pandemic with only 1304 deaths compared to over 3292 deaths with a country that has the same infection numbers. Or for that matter, how we have half the death rate of countries who only have 32K infected. Using those numbers, Iran will have over 6000 dead with the same infection rate.

The US has done a better job than any other country given the actual numbers but you would rather try and make it the worse possible scenario by trying to take information out of context for yet another hate Trump post.

Its much more important for you to fear monger than it is to state the actual numbers. And the proof is in your own post.

Either was our BLUE state of NY which holds half the cases?

Oh ****!

Seems to me, since this is a math thread, that New York is a subset of the us.

The virus came and spread in the US before it got to new York.

Frankly your boy is responsible for every infection after those first cases quickly "got down to zero".

The virus came and spread in the US before it got to new York.

Frankly your boy is responsible for every infection after those first cases quickly "got down to zero".

As well as Calif and Washington state(wink)

The original Hot spots

Thanks for the laugh!

Its nothing but yet another fake propaganda article that only caters to the weak minded. If the article was not intended to raise the eyebrows of the weak minded, it would have stated how incredible the US has handled the pandemic with only 1304 deaths compared to over 3292 deaths with a country that has the same infection numbers. Or for that matter, how we have half the death rate of countries who only have 32K infected. Using those numbers, Iran will have over 6000 dead with the same infection rate.

The US has done a better job than any other country given the actual numbers but you would rather try and make it the worse possible scenario by trying to take information out of context for yet another hate Trump post.

Its much more important for you to fear monger than it is to state the actual numbers. And the proof is in your own post.

You said the article was a lie when it said America has the most cases. Are you refuted that yes or no?

If it is no, then you just lied and are dismissed. If it is yes, then show where the article LIED in stating that the US has the highest amount of Coronavirus cases. The end, if you can't follow simple instructions, see your ass to the door.

You said the article was a lie when it said America has the most cases. Are you refuted that yes or no?

If it is no, then you just lied and are dismissed. If it is yes, then show where the article LIED in stating that the US has the highest amount of Coronavirus cases. The end, if you can't follow simple instructions, see your ass to the door.

I realize the only argument you have is to take me out of context. I stated the article is nothing but false propaganda. Hosting a ONE sided story without providing the positives of how this country has overcome what nobody else on the planet has, is nothing but stupidity and fear mongering.

Why would you host a story about how the US had the highest infection rate without providing the fact that we have the lowest death rate? Just to fear monger. No responsible media source would do something like that.

How would you like it if a Doctor told you you had one of the most infectious diseases on the planet but just decided to let you walk out of his office without telling you that only 1.3% of people die from it? Would you be ok with that as well?

Pretty much what your post are about. Just one sided claims.

Back
Top Bottom