• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

USA Today Torches Trump

Why do you think the media hates Trump? Seems that they made him president with constant focus on Hillary’s problems. He’s entertaining, good copy as the saying goes, never fails to deliver outrageous comments.

Lol...what news where you watching? Hillary got mostly a pass by the media. They were basically working for her. The media hates Trump for two reasons:

1. He has an R next to his name. I remember when the media was making Romney, someone about as vanilla moderate as you could get, to be Hitler reincarnated. Why? Because the R.

2. He wasn't establishment and he didn't spend a lot of money to win. The media makes lots of money during election season and Trump spent historic lows to win.

Look. Reuters, BBC, Radio Francais and Izvestia say similar things. And these guys are not part of the MSM. So there must be a grain of truth to what these guys say after all.

BBC is definitely an MSM. They aren't a US-based news agency but you don't get anymore mainstream in the UK than the government-controlled BBC. But, yes, a lot of these people are globalists. So they are mad that Trump isn't playing globalist ball.

Feel free to post comments made by Obama that were anything remotely close to what your brainless Emperor has spewed.

I'll wait.

How about actions? Like supporting ISIS and destroying the country of Libya for starters?

You do not think the media should weigh in on the President implying a senator is a whore for effect? He tweeted it, where is the bias in that...he wrote it, we all saw what he wrote.
He chose to write it, they are simply commenting on it.

You think it was appropriate? Do tell.

If you want the Trump hate to stop, take him out of office, simple as that.

Yeah, because you can just "take someone out of office" super simple. Unfortunately for you, we are a country that still has a small semblance of the rule of law, I know libs hate the law and all, but there it is.

Obama has ISIS and Libya, for starters, so Obama loses that one.

How so? Oh, you must mean the body count! Over 4,000 US service members were killed in Bush's war in Iraq. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. Your right. Bush wins hands down.

So their piece doesn't actually show that he called her a whore and was based on the opinion of a biased reporter. Hmm.

The bottom line is that Trump is a piece of **** for his childish tweeting.

How so? Oh, you must mean the body count! Over 4,000 US service members were killed in Bush's war in Iraq. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. Your right. Bush wins hands down.

No, I'm talking the extreme humanitarian crisis and destruction of World Heritage sites because Obama thought it would be a good idea to support extremists and terrorists. It wasn't the Iraq war that saw endless lines of immigrants and refugees flooding into Europe. That was Obama's baby. Though I'll grant you that it's not like Bush was much better so I'll call it a wash.

How about actions? Like supporting ISIS and destroying the country of Libya for starters?

Most liberals don't care about the pain and suffering of brown people in Syria and the Dems certainly don't give a damn about the new slave trade that's popped up in Libya. The Democratic Party started a Civil War in this country to protect slavery. I doubt they have a problem with slavery in some far-off land and the millions of lives that will be ruined and displaced.

They're both various degrees of horrible. Obama's actions results in Europe getting screwed but it's not directly affecting America. Bush' boondoggle in Iraq disgraced this country but refugees weren't a worldwide crisis. I just think it's weird that liberals don't have a problem with Obama arming and training terrorists against the Geneva Conventions while simultaneously crying about how Dubya was a war criminal and are even saying they wish Dubya was back in office. It shows how shamelessly partisan liberals are and why they don't have any credibility.

No, I'm talking the extreme humanitarian crisis and destruction of World Heritage sites because Obama thought it would be a good idea to support extremists and terrorists. It wasn't the Iraq war that saw endless lines of immigrants and refugees flooding into Europe. That was Obama's baby. Though I'll grant you that it's not like Bush was much better so I'll call it a wash.

You forgot to mention that ISIS was started by Iraqi military officers that were part of the army that Bush disbanded when he "liberated" Iraq. If anyone invented ISIS it was Bush. ISIS was an unforeseen consequence of Bush's war. Its not a wash at all. It's a slam dunk!

Most liberals don't care about the pain and suffering of brown people in Syria and the Dems certainly don't give a damn about the new slave trade that's popped up in Libya. The Democratic Party started a Civil War in this country to protect slavery. I doubt they have a problem with slavery in some far-off land and the millions of lives that will be ruined and displaced.

So please tell me how it's the dems tat don't care when it's the cons are in charge of e everything and haven't done ****?

You forgot to mention that ISIS was started by Iraqi military officers that were part of the army that Bush disbanded when he "liberated" Iraq. If anyone invented ISIS it was Bush. ISIS was an unforeseen consequence of Bush's war. Its not a wash at all. It's a slam dunk!

Sorry, no. The ISIS that was created was birthed out of the power vacuum that Obama helped create in Syria. Before that, they didn't have any significant power as there wasn't space for them to grow. And lets not talk about the genocide and ethnic cleansing in Libya, right? Wouldn't want to trample your false narrative.

Sorry, no. The ISIS that was created was birthed out of the power vacuum that Obama helped create in Syria. Before that, they didn't have any significant power as there wasn't space for them to grow. And lets not talk about the genocide and ethnic cleansing in Libya, right? Wouldn't want to trample your false narrative.

Actually, ISIS started earlier... from the vacuum of when Saddam's generals were frozen out of Iraq power structure, and it an outgrowth of Al-Quida in Iraq, which started in 2004.

Here's how ISIS was really founded - CNN

Lol...what news where you watching? Hillary got mostly a pass by the media. They were basically working for her. The media hates Trump for two reasons:

1. He has an R next to his name. I remember when the media was making Romney, someone about as vanilla moderate as you could get, to be Hitler reincarnated. Why? Because the R.

2. He wasn't establishment and he didn't spend a lot of money to win. The media makes lots of money during election season and Trump spent historic lows to win.

Tell me, has the media hammered Trump on his non-disclosure of taxes, the his taking hotel fees from foreigners in violation of the Constitution, his giving running of his businesses to us family (who live with him), or the utter fraud that was Trump U? It was one and done on those scandals, but Hillary was hammered over and over. Of course, she did kill Vincent Foster, she maybe she deserves it.

The Senator was out of line in her remarks about her President, and her President put her in her place. End of story.

So please tell me how it's the dems tat don't care when it's the cons are in charge of e everything and haven't done ****?

Hillary/Obama saw the disaster in Iraq and thought to themselves: "let's do the same thing in Libya except we'll actually give weapons to the terrorists. After that let's see if we can sucker the American people into doing that in Syria too". Don't try to pretend that the overthrow of Qaddafi happened under Trump.

We get it, the media hates Trump. Is this just going to continue to be the "Media Hate Trump Olympics" where they compete to show how much blatant bias they have?

I hate beg bugs. The media hates bed bugs. Are you suggesting that if one despises something it must be undeserved? There is ample reason to despise Trump. All hate against him is deserved.

Are you kidding? The news coverage about the 2016 campaign was 40% about Hillary emails. Then there was the unfounded innuendo that her foundation was crooked, etc.

Yeah, because you can just "take someone out of office" super simple. Unfortunately for you, we are a country that still has a small semblance of the rule of law, I know libs hate the law and all, but there it is.

Do you remember where the term TDS came from? Bush (9/11 neocon worries which were ral). Then it morphed into Obama derangement syndrome. It came from how the Republicans, magnified by their propaganda arm Fox news, attacked Obama as though he was an existential threat to the world. Obama...no drama Obama.

What is so odd about Obama Derangement Syndrome is how thoroughly within our comprehension Obama's presidency actually is. His path to power — Harvard Law School, Illinois legislature, US Senate — is unremarkable. His White House is stocked with veterans of the Clinton White House and the Democratic congressional leadership. His policies are conventionally center-left. His vice president is literally Joe Biden. No one loves America more than Joe Biden.
Obama doesn't love the United States. He doesn't love it's citizens. He wasn't even born here. He's a Muslim. Fox treated Obama like an existential crisis...when one didn't exist, they manufactured it literally 100% made up nonsense.

Now with Trump, ****ing Reality star, real estate hustler....lying, dividing, attacking, bullying, attacking the media, attacking the FBI, blackmailed by Russia into subservience, at the least having picked criminal staff in the few spots he can fill, a failure at nearly every thing he tries to do, supporting white nationalists, supporting a child molester (and so on)

No no, you're saying that with blood in the water, all courtesy of Trump...who continues to bloody the waters intentionally every day...we should not take advantage of all the political opportunities he's giving to anyone who opposes him? We should just be all "Fishking says that picking on Trump is old news, we should just enjoy him running the country so they can have a better shot at winning the next election.?" As you point out, it's one of the few tools we DO have to punish him with. That, and apparently impeachment, but that's up to Republicans. They have so far gone from snubbing Trump to embracing him...they are going to suffer for this for years to come and they know it.

Republicans are OK attacking Obama on these:
Obama doesn't love the United States. He doesn't love it's citizens. He wasn't even born here. He's a Muslim. Fox treated Obama like an existential crisis...when one didn't exist, they manufactured it literally 100% made up nonsense.

But when their party leader is worse than anyone could have ever dreamed, they want to be cut some slack.

Funny. As I said, it will stop when Trump stops.

ISIS was created in Iraq. I don't agree with the way Obama handled Syria, but at least he kept us out of another endless ground war. If he had gotten more involved, you would have criticized that too. As it is you're trying to have it both ways, claiming that he armed terrorists when he acted and enabled terrorists when he didn't. Have you been watching RT by any chance?

I hate beg bugs. The media hates bed bugs. Are you suggesting that if one despises something it must be undeserved? There is ample reason to despise Trump. All hate against him is deserved.

You were doin ok untill you said "all". Come on, I think you'd have to admit that at least some of it is over the top.

You were doin ok untill you said "all". Come on, I think you'd have to admit that at least some of it is over the top.
99.44% deserved.

Back
Top Bottom