• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US Won’t Extradite Wife of Diplomat Who Killed British Teen in Wrong-Way Crash

Nobody said that they would walk away.

Extradition to face 14 years for a non DUI related accident is BS.

Your hyperbole is noted, but then again, you seem to do this a lot anyways.

Criminal negligence, at least. Minimizing is another form of hyperbole.
Listen, do you have an extradition treaty or not? Is it just one way, or just when convenient? Canada is still saddled with economic retaliation from China and still has two Canadians in a Chinese jail in retaliation for honouring an extradition treaty with the US. Meng Wanzhou, the CFO of Huawei, was arrested in Vancouver at the request of the USA. Trump might still use her as a negotiating point, tossing Canada under the bus, but we honoured a treaty. Where's your honour?

Re: US Wonâ€[emoji769]t Extradite Wife of Diplomat Who Killed British Teen in Wrong-Way Crash

Citation?

Probably refers to a third strike case. There's Americans doing life for pot- no kids involved, no guns involved, life for pot.

Criminal negligence, at least. Minimizing is another form of hyperbole.
Listen, do you have an extradition treaty or not? Is it just one way, or just when convenient? Canada is still saddled with economic retaliation from China and still has two Canadians in a Chinese jail in retaliation for honouring an extradition treaty with the US. Meng Wanzhou, the CFO of Huawei, was arrested in Vancouver at the request of the USA. Trump might still use her as a negotiating point, tossing Canada under the bus, but we honoured a treaty. Where's your honour?

14 years is BS!

I don't give a crap about what you consider honor, and I seriously doubt that your have any sense of the word to begin with.

You are a 24/7/365 trashing Americans..............not that anyone really cares

Re: US Wonâ€[emoji769]t Extradite Wife of Diplomat Who Killed British Teen in Wrong-Way Crash

5 time loser.

Great work Pete!

So because he has been arrested 5 times for petty crimes, then he deserves to go to jail for life?

It was a tragic accident, but she wasn't drunk or under the influence.

14 years is BS.

You sure about that? I don't know why else someone would be driving on the wrong side of the road. Either way she was doing something intentionally dangerous.

14 years is BS!

I don't give a crap about what you consider honor, and I seriously doubt that your have any sense of the word to begin with.

You are a 24/7/365 trashing Americans..............not that anyone really cares

Just conservative Americans. And conservative Canadians, I trash them too.
Actually, just a day or two ago I brought up a brilliantly shining moment in American history that happened in my lifetime, the Berlin Airlift. That was an example of unmitigated good in action. Both my ex-mother-in-law and a good friend here were refugees from Germany after the war and Kennedy's speech, the words "Ich bin ein Berliner!" can still move them to tears.
You keep harping, "14 years! 14 years!" Why do you assume she would get the maximum? England isn't some third-world backwater, it's the best justice system in the world. English Common Law. You familiar?

Just conservative Americans. And conservative Canadians, I trash them too.
Actually, just a day or two ago I brought up a brilliantly shining moment in American history that happened in my lifetime, the Berlin Airlift. That was an example of unmitigated good in action. Both my ex-mother-in-law and a good friend here were refugees from Germany after the war and Kennedy's speech, the words "Ich bin ein Berliner!" can still move them to tears.
You keep harping, "14 years! 14 years!" Why do you assume she would get the maximum? England isn't some third-world backwater, it's the best justice system in the world. English Common Law. You familiar?

BS!

24/7/365 anti American.

But you don't care if she might have been confused?

If she was confused she should not have been driving in the first place. Ignorance is not an excuse. A reasonable person would know they are in the UK and they need to drive on the left, hell the steering wheel is on the other side for a reason. A kindergartener can understand that, if she does not understand she should not have a license or even be allowed near a car.

Last edited:
BS!

24/7/365 anti American.

See? You got nothing. Nada. Once you've said your opinion you've blown your load and can't, just cannot discuss. Oh, you're always a willing participant in a right-whinge circle-jerk but you don't have a clue how to disagree.
Ohwell. I pays my money, I takes my chances.

We all cannot all be a perfect human being like Carjosse......right?

Wow. Just a few minutes ago I could swear I heard you use the word, 'hyperbole'. Did I hear wrong?

We all cannot all be a perfect human being like Carjosse......right?

If she is unable to understand basic driving rules she should not be allowed to drive wouldn't you agree? Why do you want to defend this woman?

If she was confused she should not have been driving in the first place. Ignorance is not an excuse. A reasonable person would know they are in the UK and they need to drive on the left, hell the steering wheel is on the other side for a reason. A kindergartener can understand that, if she does not understand she should not have a license or even be allowed near a car.

I found it no problem driving on the left. Easy adjustment. What did give me a problem was shifting with my left hand. After a month when we returned the car I was still hitting the wrong shifter gates!

If she is unable to understand basic driving rules she should not be allowed to drive wouldn't you agree? Why do you want to defend this woman?

14 years isn't warranted for a tragic mistake.

The UK authority/cops didn't find anything but a serious mistake.

The UK can shove the potential 14 years imprisonment up their ass.

14 years isn't warranted for a tragic mistake.

The UK authority/cops didn't find anything but a serious mistake.

The UK can shove the potential 14 years imprisonment up their ass.

She knowingly drove on the wrong side of the road and she ended up killing someone. She was either really stupid or really drunk neither are an excuse form the law and justice.

Actually.....This is how I will treat any 24/7/365 hate America poster like yourself.

It sucks that people cannot be as perfect as Grand Mal.....but we do aspire to be. :roll:

A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a Heaven for?
-Robert Browning-

She knowingly drove on the wrong side of the road and she ended up killing someone. She was either really stupid or really drunk neither are an excuse form the law and justice.

She admitted that she was on the wrong side of the road. You keep suggesting that she did it on purpose or with intent.

The UK can shove it up their ass with their 14 years.

She admitted that she was on the wrong side of the road. You keep suggesting that she did it on purpose or with intent.

The UK can shove it up their ass with their 14 years.

Why else would she be there? You can't accidentally just drive on the wrong side of the road, at least while sober.

Back
Top Bottom