• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

People who lie also lack candor.

If you want to speak in colloquial terms as opposed to in legal terms, then you can also say that Flynn’s offenses amount to treason.

It takes 2 sides wanting to make a deal for one to happen. Democrats are now the party of no.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s hilarious! The Tea Party was the party of no.

It takes 2 sides wanting to make a deal for one to happen. Democrats are now the party of no.

Oh, it's the Democrat's fault that Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the wall? How about holding the endless fountain of bull**** that currently lives in the White House accountable every so often?

Oh, it's the Democrat's fault that Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the wall? How about holding the endless fountain of bull**** that currently lives in the White House accountable every so often?
Yes, the lack of cooperation is a contributing factor so they are partially responsible.

No one cares. Old news. Nothingberger.

If you want to speak in colloquial terms as opposed to in legal terms, then you can also say that Flynn’s offenses amount to treason.
Nope you cannot because it does not meet the standard but lack of candor does meet the standard for lying.

They couldn't even get a grand jury to indict? That's the easiest thing ever.

And to think these were the people falsely propagating "witch hunt" conspiracy theories. Actually, it's not surprising at all. Whatever they shout loudest about, they are doing more of themselves.

What are you trying to babble about? The Dems repeatedly passed bills with billions in funding for a mix of border security measures. It was the GOP who shot that down because they won't make a deal. They want a wall no matter how useless it would be in most of the areas it would be placed.

In fact, the Dems also said fine, we'll fully fund the law, but you implement DACA. GOP: no deal.

And then there was the 8 years of opposing everything Obama did to break him and make him a one-term president as official GOP policy.

As usual, the thing you are attacking "Dems" about is a thing you do more of.

An update on the McCabe indictment. McCabe and his legal team are being kept in Kafka-esque darkness. The total absence of real information can reasonably be explained by the DOJ shopping for grand juries.

View attachment 67264109
View attachment 67264110

Michael R. Bromwich on Twitter: "Addressing events of the past week.… "

The WASHINGTON POST and THE NY TIMES were reporting about an imminent indictment around this time last week. Neither paper actually cited a source for the story. Bromwich assumes it must have come from some leak in the GJ.

Of course, the papers could have been merely speculating that the GJ was going to indict. And when nothing happened, speculated again. Their sloppy reporting of late- ie Kavanaugh nonsense-- ought to be an cause for, at the very least, 'an abundance of caution.'

McCabe is also subject to another IG investigation that might also present him legal trouble. It's just as plausable the DA is holding back an indictment so as not to prejudice another grand jury.

Or the present GJ investigation is more complicated than thought.

What are you trying to babble about? The Dems repeatedly passed bills with billions in funding for a mix of border security measures. It was the GOP who shot that down because they won't make a deal. They want a wall no matter how useless it would be in most of the areas it would be placed.

In fact, the Dems also said fine, we'll fully fund the law, but you implement DACA. GOP: no deal.

And then there was the 8 years of opposing everything Obama did to break him and make him a one-term president as official GOP policy.

The USA has spent about $300 million for election security since 2017.

The USA has spent about $300 million for election security since 2017.

1. Where, in my post about BORDER security, did I talk about election security?

2a. Since you brought it up, Trump and the GOP have been fighting all efforts to further beef up election security.

2b. You did not provide a link. Is that perhaps because the $300 million was already appropriated, say, by something passed in 2016? Something they always spend? A number dangled in the air hints at stupid dishonesty.

1. Where, in my post about BORDER security, did I talk about election security?

2a. Since you brought it up, Trump and the GOP have been fighting all efforts to further beef up election security.

2b. You did not provide a link. Is that perhaps because the $300 million was already appropriated, say, by something passed in 2016? Something they always spend? A number dangled in the air hints at stupid dishonesty.
Proof please.

Nope you cannot because it does not meet the standard but lack of candor does meet the standard for lying.

Oh, I cannot but you can? LOL! You haven't slightest clue what you're talking about. You're posting a bunch of foolish jibberish cause it's all you have left.

Oh, I cannot but you can? LOL! You haven't slightest clue what you're talking about. You're posting a bunch of foolish jibberish cause it's all you have left.
That statement works BOTH directions. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom