• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

University offering course on 'Trumpaganda'

There are gullible people everywhere willing to part with the money they were loaned on "education".

Universities are in it for the money, and if there is demand for courses on "Fine Dining of Feces", they would offer it in spades.

a fool and their money are soon parted applies in this case.

Criticizing is one thing...but I've never seen you defend or espouse any left wing values or issues since you've been here on DP. Hmmm.

Ultimately your opinion is irrelevant. I've told you what the truth is. Be ignorant or don't.

Hi, nonpartisan here. Does the left not look a bit ridiculous in this case? Trumpaganda classes at a college? For real? Is somebody going to pay for that? This seems childish.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ty-of-illinois-offering-course-on-trumpaganda
You really should merge this thread with the one about the Gallup poll saying conservatives are increasingly losing confidence in our universities. This is a good example of why.

This isn't higher education, it's an opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

If you can't do, teach!

Ultimately your opinion is irrelevant. I've told you what the truth is. Be ignorant or don't.

It's not an opinion...it's an observation. So what left wing issues do you support, dex?

Last edited:
Well, Trump DID use those tactics. If it didn’t work then I would say it wasn’t worth studying, but the tactics worked pretty damn well. Trying to understand why the tactics worked is probably worth studying for some.

Well, Trump DID use those tactics. If it didn’t work then I would say it wasn’t worth studying, but the tactics worked pretty damn well. Trying to understand why the tactics worked is probably worth studying for some.

Yeah, you wouldn't think that a presidential candidate who tells Ted Cruz - "My wife is hotter than your wife" - would make it through the Conservative Party Primary.

6000 recorded years of human civilization (give or take a century) and we still have no idea how to neutralize a demagogue. Yeah, I'd say this **** is worth studying.

Back
Top Bottom