• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Undocumented immigrants will qualify for free health care in California on Jan. 1

LMAO its obvious you get all your pretentious false beliefs from reading wiki articles on economics. If youve actually had any experience or been out of the country, its obvious to everyone else that in places like India, nearly 50% of college grads are either unemployed or working menial jobs because thats all they could get- hell, its the reason why migrants flock to the US. But of course you dont know this and just pretend otherwise, because hey, youre just being you.
You said the stupidest thing imaginable! That Americans would somehow be working things (what does that mean again?) for lower wages.

For one, it's a contradictory claim... illegal labor will seek higher wages, but Americans would be working these things for lower wages? Secondly, unions and wage floors reduce low-skill / low wage labor by definition!

You do know the argument against wage floors is they reduce total employment by making labor more expensive, thereby inducing automation or changes in the way capital is horizontally integrated.

You haven't demonstrated anything that would support this line of garbage. @PoS got his ass handed to him (at a most basic level) and now we get to watch the resulting conniption 🍿.

Complete and utter nonsense. It's been explained like you were 10 years old... perhaps I should try like you're 5?
LMAO its obvious you get all your pretentious false beliefs from reading wiki articles on economics. If youve actually had any experience or been out of the country, its obvious to everyone else that in places like India, nearly 50% of college grads are either unemployed or working menial jobs because thats all they could get- hell, its the reason why migrants flock to the US. But of course you dont know this and just pretend otherwise, because hey, youre just being you.

Keep up the self-ownage. This is fun seeing you dig your own hole time and time again! :ROFLMAO:

LOL you speak in generalized nonsense, which is pure word salad. I already told you if there was no minimum wage and no illegals they would work in those jobs because those will be the only ones available for many of them. Thanks for once again proving you dont know what MW is. Your constant self ownage is always a pleasure to see.
You said the stupidest thing imaginable! That Americans would somehow be working things (what does that mean again?) for lower wages.

For one, it's a contradictory claim... illegal labor will seek higher wages, but Americans would be working these things for lower wages? Secondly, unions and wage floors reduce low-skill / low wage labor by definition!

You do know the argument against wage floors is they reduce total employment by making labor more expensive, thereby inducing automation or changes in the way capital is horizontally integrated.

You haven't demonstrated anything that would support this line of garbage. @PoS got his ass handed to him (at a most basic level) and now we get to watch the resulting conniption 🍿.

Complete and utter nonsense. It's been explained like you were 10 years old... perhaps I should try like you're 5?

Keep up the self-ownage. This is fun seeing you dig your own hole time and time again! :ROFLMAO:

You fail to understand what minimum wages and its effect has. Its clear you dont know what the term even means.

Like I said, try ESL classes. It might do you some good, though its doubtful.

Your opinion of my economic knowledge knowledge is not up for debate.

🤣

Wow. Just when you think someone couldn't post anything more ignorant, you shart out the gem above!

Americans are not going to work the lowest of the low end jobs for wages below the current floor because of some bullshit you dream up about India, whose economy is 1/8 the size of the U.S., but with more than 4x the population.

By all means, I insist that you build upon your theory in your follow up shit post.

I'm not the topic... however, you've made your ignorance and lack of a basic economics education up for debate. 🙂

Just when you think someone couldn't post anything more ignorant, you shart out the gem above!
Americans are not going to work the lowest of the low end jobs for wages below the current floor because of some bullshit you dream up about India, whose economy is 1/8 the size of the U.S., but with more than 4x the population.
By all means, I insist that you build upon your theory in your follow up shit post.
I'm not the topic... however, you've made your ignorance and lack of a basic economics education up for debate.

🤣

Wow. Just when you think someone couldn't post anything more ignorant, you shart out the gem above!

I'm not the topic... however, you've made your ignorance and lack of a basic economics education up for debate. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom