• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Undocumented Immigrant Accused of Raping Classmate

No thanks, your intentions are very clear, with plenty of evidence to prove them.
You're right I know what the purpose of this thread is and I've made it very clear what the purpose of the thread is. What, do you think there simply aren't stories of white people sexually assaulting children?

Here we are, you're left with 'but white people do it too! Let's condone it.' An absolutely disastrous way to run the country.

No thanks, your intentions are very clear, with plenty of evidence to prove them.
You're right I know what the purpose of this thread is and I've made it very clear what the purpose of the thread is. What, do you think there simply aren't stories of white people sexually assaulting children?

You never make anything perfectly clear, and this case is no exception. You know damn well this thread has nothing to do with skin color. If a Russian illegal alien raped a 14 year old girl it would be just as heinous, and the fact would remain that he should never have been here either. But you already knew that.

Here we are, you're left with 'but white people do it too! Let's condone it.
Not at all what I'm saying. Don't make things up.
You never make anything perfectly clear
I do to any objective and intelligent person.

You know damn well this thread has nothing to do with skin color.
So it's just a coincidence the thread starter has all those threads about the evils of immigrants? It's not a pattern of behavior displaying this thread is exploiting the rape of a child for political gain, which is exactly the point I was making to nota when I confronted her for condemning partisanship in one but not the other?

If you don't understand the point I'm making, that's a you problem.

You never make anything perfectly clear, and this case is no exception. You know damn well this thread has nothing to do with skin color. If a Russian illegal alien raped a 14 year old girl it would be just as heinous, and the fact would remain that he should never have been here either. But you already knew that.

What about a natural born us citizen raping a 14 year old girl

Here we are, you're left with 'but white people do it too! Let's condone it.' An absolutely disastrous way to run the country.

It's not condoning rape to point out you people react differently based on the perpetrator

Sanchez-Milian was stopped by ICE almost a year ago, and was never deported. The Obama administration probably categorized him as a 'dreamer'. Other stories list the victims age as 14, of course they would target a girl that age, they are animals.

The rape took place in the same school district where many members of congress live. Let's see if they act now.

Well, if an accusation is true, then the multiples of women accusing Trump of the crime of molestation are true, too.

Do they have a tape of the accused in this immigrant case, where he is bragging about grabbing the girl or girls in general, like we have for Trump?

Another day, another thread by Truthatallcost using a tragedy to smear minorities.

It's all about this narrative:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/191326-race-war.html

Using tragedy to push hate politics is disgusting.

How about using tragedy to highlight the reason certain laws exist and the consequences of ignoring them willy-nilly?

Our democracy has established laws for screening people wishing to enter the country.

If rapists are slipping past the screening - on purpose or otherwise - , it's perfectly valid to examine whether that process is adequate or whether it needs to be better enforced for the protection of the citizens who rightly enacted that process.

Ignoring it so we can smugly declare that we are not bigots is an unacceptable disservice to the citizens who become victims of the lawlessness.

How about using tragedy to highlight the reason certain laws exist and the consequences of ignoring them willy-nilly?

Our democracy has established laws for screening people wishing to enter the country.

If rapists are slipping past the screening - on purpose or otherwise - , it's perfectly valid to examine whether that process is adequate or whether it needs to be better enforced for the protection of the citizens who rightly enacted that process.

Ignoring it so we can smugly declare that we are not bigots is an unacceptable disservice to the citizens who become victims of the lawlessness.

I have not suggested ignoring any laws. I have no desire to declare myself "not a bigot". Your narrative is BS and this thread serves one purpose - to demonize. Truthatallcost does it every day. Plenty, herein, have pointed this out. I see no reason to continue to argue about it. It is what it is - hate politics.

That is impossible.

I'm just reporting what I read. Presumably, the attorneys will be able to produce the text(s) in court if they exist.

I have not suggested ignoring any laws. I have no desire to declare myself "not a bigot". Your narrative is BS and this thread serves one purpose - to demonize. Truthatallcost does it every day. Plenty, herein, have pointed this out. I see no reason to continue to argue about it. It is what it is - hate politics.

You dismiss all contrary opinions as hateful and label counter arguments BS without offering any arguments of your own.

You've got nothing.

Plain and simple.

I'm just reporting what I read. Presumably, the attorneys will be able to produce the text(s) in court if they exist.

Whether they produce the texts or not, it's still impossible.

Another day, another thread by Truthatallcost using a tragedy to smear minorities.
Nota Bene has essentially assured me this thread has nothing to do with that at all. Even when presented with a long list of similar threads, all which perfectly fit into your post here, she still claims thread this has nothing to do with it. Though, in fairness, she claimed that with much less luster after being shown how wrong she was.

Of course you're correct. The fact people tried to argue otherwise is just ridiculous and, to me, suggests they perhaps hold the same biases.

Nota Bene has essentially assured me this thread has nothing to do with that at all. Even when presented with a long list of similar threads, all which perfectly fit into your post here, she still claims thread this has nothing to do with it. Though, in fairness, she claimed that with much less luster after being shown how wrong she was.

Of course you're correct. The fact people tried to argue otherwise is just ridiculous and, to me, suggests they perhaps hold the same biases.

Since you've called me out, I'll repeat what I've said: THIS thread is about one incident and two alleged perpetrators of a vicious rape. I don't generally keep up with the OP's posts, and so I can't comment on his motives in general. That's what you want to talk about--the OP and his general motives.

I don't. I'm focused on the topic of this thread, which is not the OP and his motives, agenda, or personality.

Since you've called me out
Only because you tried to defend the indefensible.

I'll repeat what I've said: THIS thread is about one incident and two alleged perpetrators of a vicious rape.
No it's not. The fact you're STILL clinging to that narrative, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is absurd.
I don't generally keep up with the OP's posts, and so I can't comment on his motives in general.
I literally supplied you with a long list of created threads, all picked ONLY from the first page of the OP's created threads page.

Yes, you can comment on it. But you refuse to acknowledge it. I can only guess as to your reasons for refusing to acknowledge the obvious.
That's what you want to talk about--the OP and his general motives.
No, I want to talk about why you thought it was fine to chastise one poster for his partisan post but ignore the blatantly obvious partisan nature of the thread in general.

As I've said before, don't make things up. The problem I had was the fact you took to task one poster for taking a shot at Trump but ignored the fact the OP exploited the rape of a child for partisan reasons. And now the problem I have is that you're still trying to pretend the thread didn't try to exploit the rape of a child for partisan purposes.

I'm focused on the topic of this thread
Well that's just not true. If you had, you wouldn't have told the other poster to put his partisanship on hold.

Why do you keep saying things which are not true? Why are you defending the exploitation of child rape for political purposes?

Only because you tried to defend the indefensible.

No it's not. The fact you're STILL clinging to that narrative, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is absurd.
I literally supplied you with a long list of created threads, all picked ONLY from the first page of the OP's created threads page.

Yes, you can comment on it. But you refuse to acknowledge it. I can only guess as to your reasons for refusing to acknowledge the obvious.
No, I want to talk about why you thought it was fine to chastise one poster for his partisan post but ignore the blatantly obvious partisan nature of the thread in general.

As I've said before, don't make things up. The problem I had was the fact you took to task one poster for taking a shot at Trump but ignored the fact the OP exploited the rape of a child for partisan reasons. And now the problem I have is that you're still trying to pretend the thread didn't try to exploit the rape of a child for partisan purposes.

Well that's just not true. If you had, you wouldn't have told the other poster to put his partisanship on hold.

Why do you keep saying things which are not true? Why are you defending the exploitation of child rape for political purposes?

All I am defending is facts. I didn't look at your links; I don't have the slightest interest in the OP or your opinions of the OP and what you think his agenda is.

I am not defending the exploitation of a child's rape; I am defending the OP's reporting of this as news, which it is. It's news all over the world. You're determined to flog your own agenda here, which is attacking the OP.

I'm not interested. I don't care to. I've said this. Bug somebody else.

All I am defending is facts.
Again you state something which is not true.

You are NOT defending facts, you are selectively choosing which facts you wish to consider.

I didn't look at your links
And why would you when they are relevant to the discussion. :roll:

The intent of the thread is partisan. Your willful ignorance doesn't change that.

I don't have the slightest interest in the OP
She says after having posted in yet another thread of his which is negative regarding immigrants:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...tabbings-deported-4-times.html#post1067026519

Let me guess, you didn't look at that thread either, did you?

or your opinions of the OP
And yet, it sure is strange how strongly you're defending his agenda and posting in threads he creates...

I am not defending the exploitation of a child's rape
Yes you are. The fact you refuse to acknowledge the thread is purely partisan IS defending the exploitation of a child's rape.
I am defending the OP's reporting of this as news
Oh look, here's more "news" from this poster:
https://www.debatepolitics.com/law-...assachusetts-teacher-suspect-prior-rapes.html

Let me guess, it's just a coincidence that thread ALSO was about how awful an illegal immigrant acted. Right? Pure coincidence, no pattern at all.

Of course, you'll have to look at the link and we both know how resistant you have been to being open to the truth on this subject.

You're determined to flog your own agenda here, which is attacking the OP.
No, I'm attacking the fact you had no problem calling another poster partisan, but refuse to do the same to the OP. It's the hypocrisy of your comments I'm attacking. I've stated this multiple times. Why are you still making things up which are not true?

But, seriously, tell me this...if you're just "defending news", then why did you take that swipe at the other poster? Why did you call him partisan?

I'm not interested.
You're not interested in accurately calling this thread for what it is. And given some of the other posts I've seen you make on the subject, I think I understand why.

But sure, go ahead and accuse another poster of being partisan while you defend the exploitation of a child's rape for partisan reasons.
I don't care to. I've said this. Bug somebody else.
I'm sorry you don't like the hypocrisy of your posts pointed out. I'm not sorry you don't like the spotlight on your defense of child rape exploitation.

And I will bug somebody else, I'll bug anyone who defends exploiting a child's rape for partisan purposes. Which is exactly what this thread does. Your refusal to acknowledge it tells me quite a bit about you.

Again you state something which is not true.

You are NOT defending facts, you are selectively choosing which facts you wish to consider.

And why would you when they are relevant to the discussion. :roll:

The intent of the thread is partisan. Your willful ignorance doesn't change that.

She says after having posted in yet another thread of his which is negative regarding immigrants:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...tabbings-deported-4-times.html#post1067026519

Let me guess, you didn't look at that thread either, did you?

And yet, it sure is strange how strongly you're defending his agenda and posting in threads he creates...

Yes you are. The fact you refuse to acknowledge the thread is purely partisan IS defending the exploitation of a child's rape.
Oh look, here's more "news" from this poster:
https://www.debatepolitics.com/law-...assachusetts-teacher-suspect-prior-rapes.html

Let me guess, it's just a coincidence that thread ALSO was about how awful an illegal immigrant acted. Right? Pure coincidence, no pattern at all.

Of course, you'll have to look at the link and we both know how resistant you have been to being open to the truth on this subject.

No, I'm attacking the fact you had no problem calling another poster partisan, but refuse to do the same to the OP. It's the hypocrisy of your comments I'm attacking. I've stated this multiple times. Why are you still making things up which are not true?

But, seriously, tell me this...if you're just "defending news", then why did you take that swipe at the other poster? Why did you call him partisan?

You're not interested in accurately calling this thread for what it is. And given some of the other posts I've seen you make on the subject, I think I understand why.

But sure, go ahead and accuse another poster of being partisan while you defend the exploitation of a child's rape for partisan reasons.
I'm sorry you don't like the hypocrisy of your posts pointed out. I'm not sorry you don't like the spotlight on your defense of child rape exploitation.

And I will bug somebody else, I'll bug anyone who defends exploiting a child's rape for partisan purposes. Which is exactly what this thread does. Your refusal to acknowledge it tells me quite a bit about you.

Blah, blah, blah, blah...Ginger!

So glad you know what others' intents or motives are. I'm sticking to facts. I've even included a fact that casts doubt on the legitimacy of the accuser's claims (if defense attorneys are to be believed). Have you?

No. You just want to attack another member of DP rather than stick to the topic--which is NOT the OP.

Blah, blah, blah, blah...Ginger!
Is this your concession speech?

So glad you know what others' intents or motives are.
It's easy when they are so transparent about it. Such as why you are so strongly defend the exploitation of child rape.

I'm sticking to facts.
No you weren't. You chastised another poster for partisanship while ignoring the blatant partisanship in the OP. You then challenge whether the original post was political and when I provide you a long list of similar threads created by the same poster so you could understand the context in which this thread was created, you blatantly (and seemingly proudly) ignored viewing them.

That's not sticking to facts. That's willful ignorance, the opposite of sticking to facts. You're choosing not to see the context surrounding this thread because you know once you acknowledge it, you'll realize the hypocritical nature of you criticizing one poster while defending another for making partisan posts.

I've even included a fact that casts doubt on the legitimacy of the accuser's claims (if defense attorneys are to be believed). Have you?
If the child is 14, it doesn't matter what she texted.

But that's not the issue I had in this thread, as I have told told you multiple times and you continue to ignore.

You just want to attack another member of DP rather than stick to the topic--which is NOT the OP.
At what point does your consistent telling of an untruth turn into a lie? I'm not attacking another member of DP, as I have told you multiple times. I'm attacking the hypocrisy of your position. To prove the hypocrisy of your position, I provided context important to this thread, important to my accusation of your posting hypocrisy.

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not attacking the opening poster, but rather the hypocritical nature of your posts before you'll finally be truthful about my position?

The OP talks about Sanchez-Milian, not all illegal immigrants or immigrants. Why can't you see this?
Because some people like to dishonestly pretend that opposition to illegal aliens means you're against all immigration.

Back
Top Bottom