• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UEFA Champions

I just hope Kane or Bellingham don’t get injured more than anything

I just hope Kane or Bellingham don’t get injured more than anything

Hoping they rest them after tonight since neither team has anything left to play for domestically.

Pulling for an all Allamania final!

Looks like this is RAM’s to lose.

Match has been played mostly in front of Bayern’s goal with occasional counters.

Scandalous the Lino put his flag up as well. Poor Kane

Mad decision by the linesman

Mad decision by the linesman
Sadly was unable to watch the game live, but from what I can see afterwards...yes, but Real have been getting those calls at home all season.

Sadly was unable to watch the game live, but from what I can see afterwards...yes, but Real have been getting those calls at home all season.
It was a strange decision I mean I mainly watch the premier league but they tend to not put their flag up when they are 3 yards offside never mind when it’s very close. If we have to have Var

Back
Top Bottom