• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two years ago Trump fired America's entire pandemic response team

You asked for an example of the White House explicitly ignoring the advice of the CDC and I provided it. Trump isn't acting according to the advice of experts. He's not following any coherent or strategic thought at all, since he put the coronavirus crisis under the supervision of somebody who doesn't even believe in science.

Possibly Mr. Pence will determine that the solution to the "Corona Virus Crisis" is the same as the solution to the "AIDS Crisis".

When that happens, you can expect an immediate return to mandatory school Christian prayer.

I'm good... went to liberal lefty school and learnt a little math myself...

You call yourself "BlueTex", but you use British terminology.

You call yourself "BlueTex", but you use British terminology.

Born and raised in the lonestar state but went to a fancy liberal college and learned all kinds of purty words..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born and raised in the lonestar state but went to a fancy liberal college and learned all kinds of purty words..

Well, then thanks for correcting the spelling of "purdy" to "purty". Next time that word come oudda my mouth I know howda say it right. Maybe it's just a difference between Texas and slang in the South.

I thought I’d seen it all, but “What has the CDC ever done for us” is peak Republican Party.

You would think that the CDC would enjoy bipartisan support. But no. It's as if the Republican party and the anti-vaxxers were teaming up. :doh

Does anyone know when Obama stood up the Pandemic response team...in response to what...and what that 'team did from 2015 to 2018?

Are you aware that there are over 50 government affiliated biochem labs in the US alone working non stop on these types of outbreaks?

Does anyone know when Obama stood up the Pandemic response team...in response to what...and what that 'team did from 2015 to 2018?

Are you aware that there are over 50 government affiliated biochem labs in the US alone working non stop on these types of outbreaks?

Yes, it was formed as a result of lessons learned during the Ebola scare here in US.

Yes, it was formed as a result of lessons learned during the Ebola scare here in US.

Formed IN RESPONSE to a problem. The structure is intact. The PEOPLE of the pandemic task force essentially sat around for 4 years (and would have been 6 years until called up). The labs and manpower and process are and always have been in place.

You would think that the CDC would enjoy bipartisan support. But no. It's as if the Republican party and the anti-vaxxers were teaming up. :doh

The idea that that would happen is so totally inconceivable that you didn't even write it.

Back
Top Bottom