• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tulsi BODIED Kamala Harris

And here come the childish insults. :) A clear sign that you are out of intelligent points. :thumbs:

Fish, it was your side of the aisle who insisted on marching into Iraq while our base (not our party) begged and pleaded to stay out. It was your side of the aisle who called anyone who DARED to question President Bush as unpatriotic and unamerican. Remember the Dixie Chicks incident?

And now it's some people from your side who want to talk down to us about invading the Middle East. As if you had ANY standing left from what y'all pulled in Iraq.

Speaking of Iraq, if idiot Bush hadn't invaded them, then the catastrophe in Syria might have played out very differently. *Any* difference would have been better for them unless it involved nukes.

Sexist slur...check... :mrgreen:

Finally you ask a good question! What took you so long? ;)

Let's talk about Syria vs. Libya. I'd like to introduce you to a concept called, the lesser of two evils. It means that two situations are undesirable, but one is decidedly worse than the other.

Now you tell me, Fishking. You tell me which situation is the worse of two evils:

1. The situation in Libya, where we did intervene, and tens of thousands have died;
2. The situation in Syria, where our intervention was much more limited, and over a hundred thousand civilians alone have died.

Choose carefully!
"nice " attempt to re-write history
there were few voices willing to publicly oppose the invasion of iraq
notice how little public support the dixie chicks (Maines, primarily) received. that group's career died during the early days of iraqi war

I can't help but think that some of Gabbard's supporters are getting behind her because they think she's hot.

That’s how you know they’re trumputin supporters.

I don't know enough about Gabbard to like or dislike her, but I'm glad someone finally took down that lying sack of slop.

I don't know enough about Gabbard to like or dislike her, but I'm glad someone finally took down that lying sack of slop.

who took down tRump?

And here come the childish insults. :) A clear sign that you are out of intelligent points. :thumbs:

Your entire attack on Tulsi is childish and the part you quoted is merely a literal and factual observation of your posting history. I was not even being hyperbolic with that post. That's literally your schtick. Your one and only trick.

Fish, it was your side of the aisle who insisted on marching into Iraq while our base (not our party) begged and pleaded to stay out. It was your side of the aisle who called anyone who DARED to question President Bush as unpatriotic and unamerican. Remember the Dixie Chicks incident?

And now it's some people from your side who want to talk down to us about invading the Middle East. As if you had ANY standing left from what y'all pulled in Iraq.

Speaking of Iraq, if idiot Bush hadn't invaded them, then the catastrophe in Syria might have played out very differently. *Any* difference would have been better for them unless it involved nukes.

Sorry, but Obama owns Libya, Syria, and ISIS.

Sexist slur...check... :mrgreen:

Slur? Point to me exactly which word was a slur there. Further, how is stating a fact a sexist. She literally slept with a married man that gave her her start. Reporting facts are now sexist slurs in your special little world now? Amazing!

Finally you ask a good question! What took you so long? ;)

Let's talk about Syria vs. Libya. I'd like to introduce you to a concept called, the lesser of two evils. It means that two situations are undesirable, but one is decidedly worse than the other.

Now you tell me, Fishking. You tell me which situation is the worse of two evils:

1. The situation in Libya, where we did intervene, and tens of thousands have died;
2. The situation in Syria, where our intervention was much more limited, and over a hundred thousand civilians alone have died.

Choose carefully!

1. Libya is no longer a country. There are open-air slave markets happening, right now, in Libya. The is genocide of darker Libyans happening because they were seen as being loyalists to Qaddafi. Libya is a breeding ground for terrorists. We had our ambassador killed in Libya. Now tell me why did all these things happen?

2. Syria has suffered so much literally because our intervention. Obama supported extremists and terrorist. He weakened the stable power in the country which opened the door for ISIS to move in and expand. If the U.S. had stayed out of it it would've been over in about a year and the country would've been better off. The alternative that you ignorantly are pushing forward would've turned into another Iraq or worse. We'd have to spend hundreds of billions of dollars trying to prop up a government and a governmental system that they people do not want. In fact, if you want to go the route of greater intervention we already have a model for that, it's called Iraq and approximately 460,000 Iraqis have died there. Have you been to Iraq to see what it's like? I have. Has being knowledgeable of the region and the culture been your profession for nearly 20 years? It has been for me. You know nothing of what you speak about.

"nice " attempt to re-write history
there were few voices willing to publicly oppose the invasion of iraq
notice how little public support the dixie chicks (Maines, primarily) received. that group's career died during the early days of iraqi war

Uh, no. Notice I said the Democratic base, not the Democratic party. The latter primarily supported the war, but a lot of people on the left started up the anti-war chants before the Iraq invasion even began.

Everyone knows Obama started the Iraq-2 war, which gave Gabbard the opportunity to build her political bonafides by ‘serving’, as with phonies like Sen. Cotton of Arkansas.. Your historical revision needs some critical help.

What you quoted is literal fact. It's not conjecture, it's not debatable, it's not something that isn't widely known. No one is hiding the football here. This begs the question of where you've been the past 10 years.

Uh, no. Notice I said the Democratic base, not the Democratic party. The latter primarily supported the war, but a lot of people on the left started up the anti-war chants before the Iraq invasion even began.

they sure were quiet for a LOT of people

You think Obama of all people was responsible for the Arab Spring? :mrgreen:
You might as well--you people blamed him for just about everything else! :lamo

Damn am I glad I stayed up late!!

I said Obama gave us the Arab Winter? OK...show me where I said that? Here, in reality land, I've merely pointed out where Obama intervened and what that intervention brought about.

Your entire attack on Tulsi is childish and the part you quoted is merely a literal and factual observation of your posting history. I was not even being hyperbolic with that post. That's literally your schtick. Your one and only trick.

Sorry, but Obama owns Libya, Syria, and ISIS.

There it is! There it is! I figured you'd say something so awful that it would be sig-quote worthy!
Congratulations, you have made my night! GOOD NIGHT! :2wave:

There it is! There it is! I figured you'd say something so awful that it would be sig-quote worthy!
Congratulations, you have made my night! GOOD NIGHT! :2wave:

This is post almost outdoes your other stupid posts. You think putting that quote in your signature block helps you? I'll give you that quote a hundred times over because it's the facts. Obama bombed Libya into a non-country. Obama intervened in Syria, helped create a power vacuum for ISIS to move in and expand into, Obama provided aid and support to radicals in the region because he was wholly ignorant of who and what he was supporting. This is not conjecture.

Put all of that in your signature, it will be one of the few times truth will ever be associated with you.

who took down tRump?

It’s vitally important for us to remember who the real ‘enemies within’ are in this country. One of them denies Ru$$ian interference, which honest GOP Senators like Burr of NC have never disputed.

It’s vitally important we recognize the most clear and present danger that our Nation has faced all decade, Moscow Mitch. He’s been taking Russian help since the 2014 Senate sweep for the GOP.

McConnell’s bastardization of the Garland nomination has forever divided DC. Only the death of the older generations can possibly save the USA for the younger folks.

Steve Bannon has reportedly spoken well of her and for me that sets off some alarms. From her vigorous opposition to the Iran nuclear deal to her obsession with “radical Islam” to her love for the far-right Indian leader Narendra Modi, Tulsi Gabbard isn't what she seems.

Her father is Mike Gabbard, a former Honolulu city councilman, state senator, and high profile anti-gay activist who led a campaign against same-sex marriage in Hawaii in the 1990s. He founded the educational nonprofit Stop Promoting Homosexuality and bought himself a show on a local radio station to denounce LGBT people. Early in her career, Gabbard took after her father. She opposed abortion and supported a constitutional amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman.

In 2004, she used her platform as a state representative to testify against civil unions, calling the claim that they were different from same-sex marriage “dishonest, cowardly, and extremely disrespectful to the people of Hawaii,” who had voted in favor of Constitutional Amendment 2 in 1998, empowering the legislature to withhold marriage from same-sex couples. Her state Democratic Party LGBT caucus, for instance, openly distrusts her, and backed her Democratic primary opponent in 2016. In an interview in 2015, she confirmed that her personal views on gay marriage and abortion hadn’t changed, just her view on whether the government should enforce its vision of morality.

Now this. It's an article from Feb. 2019. I hope everyone reads it all. This is just the first paragraph;

"The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 U.S. election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat who earlier this month declared her intention to run for president in 2020."

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard

Nonsense plus a garbage article link.

Nice.

:donkeyfla

And now comes the "I'm going to nitpick the one thing I think I can actually refute" game. :lol:

Notice how he isn't even trying to address my points any more. ;)

The only thing more ridiculous than your pathetic smears?

Your complete failure to grasp that you've been completely demolished here.

Keep up the good work.

:thumbs:

Exactly. You see the list of names of people around here and where their affiliations lie. Now compare that list to the list of Traitor Tulsi supporters.

Fortunately, the post-debate polls are in, and Gabbard got 1% in one poll and 0% in another. No bounce for her. :thumbs:

What list are you referring to?

Sorry...Obama gave us Syria and Libya. Try again, but with things that aren't made up wholesale from your imagination.

Don't hold your breath...

Gabbard, the candidate whom David Duke, Steve Bannon, and Tucker Carlson all like, seems to be confused as to which side of the aisle she is on.

Because the alt-right and alt-left are trying to rally around Gabbard. They know where her loyalties lie, and it isn't with the United States.

Gabbard is also soft on Bashar Assad and Vladimir Putin. Like Trump, she would also be a foreign policy catastrophe.

holy **** these are some bad, uninformed takes. firstly, a candidate can't help who supports them - she doesn't have any policies or stances that those people should really like. secondly, she has condemned all the baddies you've mentioned and doesn't want their support. thirdly, she's not some kind of traitor, or whatever you're trying to insinuate - she's a person who has seen the cost of war first hand, and decided that we choose that road far too often when we don't need to. she's against us offensively striking countries that haven't attacked us. i think that's a pretty smart stance, although definitely contrary to the mainstream narrative.

Weak comeback. If David Duke supports you on ANYTHING, you're either doing it wrong or should tell him to go the hell away and never compliment you again. Why did Gabbard fail to take this simple step? ;)

Newsflash: tRump is the President of the United States, and a spectacularly bad one at that. But at least his trip to meet the tyrannical ruler of North Korea was financed by the United States. Gabbard's trip, on the other hand, was financed by a group that has direct connections to the Assad regime and indirect connections to terrorism in Lebanon. Why the hell are you so eager to defend a congresswoman who is clearly on the side of a tyrant? :shrug: It's a terrible look for you, and you need to let Gabbard go and find some other Democrat who can actually downsize our military-industrial complex.

Inform yourself or shut up the **** up - Tulsi Gabbard denounces David Duke, rejects his endorsement | TheHill

Let me get this straight, she joined the Hawaii Army National Guard to serve Hawaii and our country. In 2004, Tulsi volunteered to deploy with her fellow soldiers, becoming the first state official to voluntarily step down from public office to serve in a war zone.

Served two tours of duty in Iraq, and she continues her service as a Major in the Army National Guard. She was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal, served in the U.S. Senate as a legislative aide, graduated from the Accelerated Officer Candidate School at the Alabama Military Academy, where she was the first woman to finish as the distinguished honor graduate in the Academy's 50-year history, was commissioned and assigned to the 29th Brigade Special Troops Battalion of the Hawaii Army National Guard—this time to serve as the Military Police Platoon Leader.

ANd because she kicked Harris ass you question her loyalty to the United States? The only thing questionable here is you.

Let me get this straight, she joined the Hawaii Army National Guard to serve Hawaii and our country. In 2004, Tulsi volunteered to deploy with her fellow soldiers, becoming the first state official to voluntarily step down from public office to serve in a war zone.

Served two tours of duty in Iraq,

I see, going to Iraq makes you "loyal" to ones country(Rolling eyes)

This is post almost outdoes your other stupid posts. You think putting that quote in your signature block helps you? I'll give you that quote a hundred times over because it's the facts. Obama bombed Libya into a non-country. Obama intervened in Syria, helped create a power vacuum for ISIS to move in and expand into, Obama provided aid and support to radicals in the region because he was wholly ignorant of who and what he was supporting. This is not conjecture.

Put all of that in your signature, it will be one of the few times truth will ever be associated with you.

Respectfully, this is historically backwards. It took Obama almost a year to admit what ISIS was (remember the "JV team"?), and his intervention in Syria was woefully late in coming, much to the detriment of Syrians and Iraqi's both.

Don't hold your breath...

Why don't you try to make at least a little effort to respond with a cogent comment instead of flippancy like, "what are you referring to?" "don't hold your breath" "nonsense a garbage article". Those aren't intelligent responses, they're childish and are reactionary not commentary.

holy **** these are some bad, uninformed takes. firstly, a candidate can't help who supports them - she doesn't have any policies or stances that those people should really like. secondly, she has condemned all the baddies you've mentioned and doesn't want their support. thirdly, she's not some kind of traitor, or whatever you're trying to insinuate - she's a person who has seen the cost of war first hand, and decided that we choose that road far too often when we don't need to. she's against us offensively striking countries that haven't attacked us. i think that's a pretty smart stance, although definitely contrary to the mainstream narrative.

^^^ Extreme like. :)

Asked and answered. :)

Make me shut up. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom