• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Super Tuesday results: Broad appeal beyond a united GOP

With Latinos out numbering Blacks due to Democratic open borders policies, the Democratic Party now treats black voters like they don't exist.

They have been doing that for two decades. They just haven't told the black people yet. They just ignored it when the Hispanics took the jobs that blacks used to do. Like carpentry, electrical, masonry, drywalling, car wash, congress, DMV

Since I support voting for everyone, I'm glad that Republicans had a good turnout in the primary. Congrats! Did you, by any chance, compare the turnout for Republicans to that of Democrats in those districts?

Here's one example of one of the seats that Dems flipped in 2018. In District 21 Valadao barely lost his seat to Cox and now he wants it back. If you add Valadao's numbers up along with the other GOP candidate versus the incumbent Cox's votes with the other Dem challenging him for the seat, it becomes obvious that Valadao has a very good chance to win back that seat.

District 21
86% of precincts reporting
CANDIDATE
PERCENT
VOTES

David Valadao (GOP)
54.1%

TJ Cox (Dem) ●
35.3%

Ricardo De La Fuente (Dem)
7.8%

Roque De La Fuente (GOP)
2.7%

Last edited:
He did so well winning uncontested. Almost like it wasn't even a challenge to defeat the write in vote for Mickey Mouse.

What I see as really important in this information is the level of turnout, which will have to be as good or better heading into the presidential vote. Where this could be problematic for Democrats is the divided state of the party right now, where it is quite likely Sanders supporters will sit it out should Biden be the nominee. If there isn't strong Democratic turnout, then Trump will have an easy go of it.

I guess you missed the point.

It was the numbers of people who still came out to show they supported him in those "uncontested" ballots.

If that many turn out where there was no need...consider how many will turn out when the actual election happens? :coffeepap:

I'm the same way as you describe in your signature, I presume. In my case, thoughts are regurgitated out which I type on the screen and then I have to clean things like syntax and spelling up.

What I see as really important in this information is the level of turnout, which will have to be as good or better heading into the presidential vote. Where this could be problematic for Democrats is the divided state of the party right now, where it is quite likely Sanders supporters will sit it out should Biden be the nominee. If there isn't strong Democratic turnout, then Trump will have an easy go of it.

I don't believe Democrats are divided at all. As a matter of fact the amount of turnout for Joe Biden is a clear sign that people want Trump out of office and put an end to the control of the Senate by McConnell, and they know Bernie Sanders is not the man that can to do it. I'm proud of how the leading candidates did the patriotic thing for this country by dropping out and giving all their support to Joe Biden. It's something the egotistical Republican candidates like Cruz and Rubio couldn't do in 2015. They foolishly believed they could defeat Trump on their own merits and they highly overestimated their own worth.

They have been doing that for two decades. They just haven't told the black people yet. They just ignored it when the Hispanics took the jobs that blacks used to do. Like carpentry, electrical, masonry, drywalling, car wash, congress, DMV

Good thing white people never worked those trades..

Good thing white people never worked those trades..

White people also used to....until the Hispanics agreed to work under the table for less than minimum wage.

I guess you missed the point.

It was the numbers of people who still came out to show they supported him in those "uncontested" ballots.

If that many turn out where there was no need...consider how many will turn out when the actual election happens? :coffeepap:

The cult has shown that they do not have anything better to do then come out and support him.

White people also used to....until the Hispanics agreed to work under the table for less than minimum wage.

Thanks to wealthy businessmen that vote GOP and attend church...Don't tell me it's a lie I lived through it and suffered greatly at the hands of the vaulted community business leaders over illegals and wages in construction. I ran my own business for over 35 years and still do part time now that I am a fossil..

Thanks to wealthy businessmen that vote GOP and attend church...Don't tell me it's a lie I lived through it and suffered greatly at the hands of the vaulted community business leaders over illegals and wages in construction. I ran my own business for over 35 years and still do part time now that I am a fossil..

That is why us sucker taxpayers are finally mad about it and TRUMP is finally doing something about it. McCain and Bush never wanted to do a thing about. Bush was buddy buddies with the Mexico President and McCain never voted any money for a wall when he was in power.

Why do you think the regular working stuffs like Trump so much? Get a clue, dude.

Pretty amazing considering how we are often told something different by the media, but Trump rally turnouts pretty much confirm the above.

The above is just one of the reasons I don't put much faith in the polls which have to do with Trump's popularity or
electability.
Remember everyone, this election ain't over until the fat lady sings...

On Monday, Trump was in Charlotte and drew a SRO crowd of over 10,000.

Democrats have a lot of work to do if they want to finish even a close second.

That is why us sucker taxpayers are finally mad about it and TRUMP is finally doing something about it. McCain and Bush never wanted to do a thing about. Bush was buddy buddies with the Mexico President and McCain never voted any money for a wall when he was in power.

Why do you think the regular working stuffs like Trump so much? Get a clue, dude.

Yeah, we can thank the Trump administration for dumping 375,000 illegals into the US last year...Suck up a little harder patsy...

The information I viewed on these races most data came from well over 50% of the votes counted and it looks promising for Republicans in November.

Are you looking at % of precincts counted? Because that is not the same as % of the votes. They still don’t even know how many votes there are since they only have to be postmarked by Tuesday.

Yeah, we can thank the Trump administration for dumping 375,000 illegals into the US last year...Suck up a little harder patsy...

Are you SERIOUS!? He did everything he could to keep them out and your side went to court to allow them to stay in America while they were allegedly seeking asylum.

Are you SERIOUS!? He did everything he could to keep them out and your side went to court to allow them to stay in America while they were allegedly seeking asylum.

My side? You evidently are creating more situations which do not exist.....The laws which allow them to exist were created by the Dems and the Repubs and you want to think that any political party is innocent in this abuse of workers ability to earn decent wages? You have bit the hook, line and sinker wake up and see the truth that both parties and that includes Trump lie to the public and do their master's service behind closed doors.

Pretty amazing considering how we are often told something different by the media, but Trump rally turnouts pretty much confirm the above.

The above is just one of the reasons I don't put much faith in the polls which have to do with Trump's popularity or
electability.
Remember everyone, this election ain't over until the fat lady sings...

Just like Putin and Kim! Trump is amazing!!!! It helps that, in an unprecedented move, the Republican party refused to consider anyone else and simply clicked their heels together and hailed Trump as their leader. As a result, several states canceled their nominating contests. :D

RNC pledges undivided support for Trump re-election; state leaders consider canceling caucuses - ABC News
The Republican National Committee passed an unprecedented pledge on Friday to give Trump its "undivided support" before he's the party's official nominee.

Republican Party to express "undivided support'" for Trump
The Republican Party’s governing body is set to offer its “undivided support” for Donald Trump and his “effective presidency,” lending its backing to the president and his re-election campaign.

The Republican National Committee’s resolutions committee unanimously approved the measure Wednesday at a winter meeting in New Mexico, clearing the way for its passage before the full membership Friday.

The expression of support comes as Trump’s re-election campaign is taking steps to scare off any potential primary challenger in 2020.

An Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll released Wednesday shows Trump’s approval rating stands at 34 percent, its lowest point in more than a year.

A more strident resolution, which explicitly endorsed Trump for re-election, was not taken up by the committee.

Nevada, SC, Kansas GOP drop presidential nomination votes
Republican leaders in Nevada, South Carolina and Kansas have voted to scrap their presidential nominating contests in 2020, erecting more hurdles for the long-shot candidates challenging President Donald Trump.

Don't mind him. He's tapping the TDS cult-think.

My side? You evidently are creating more situations which do not exist.....The laws which allow them to exist were created by the Dems and the Repubs and you want to think that any political party is innocent in this abuse of workers ability to earn decent wages? You have bit the hook, line and sinker wake up and see the truth that both parties and that includes Trump lie to the public and do their master's service behind closed doors.
See above.

Don't mind him. He's tapping the TDS cult-think.

See above.

I can see that. It's spell binding to see so many TDSers collected in this one little corner of the world. I hope the outside world isn't like this or we are all in deep doo doo and need some of the product RealtyNow recommends to get the doo doo out.

How to remove poop stains

I can see that. It's spell binding to see so many TDSers collected in this one little corner of the world. I hope the outside world isn't like this or we are all in deep doo doo and need some of the product RealtyNow recommends to get the doo doo out.

How to remove poop stains

Not any worse than watching the blind lead the blind on the truth of any matter.

Not any worse than watching the blind lead the blind on the truth of any matter.
Are you one of the leaders or the followers?

Are you looking at % of precincts counted? Because that is not the same as % of the votes. They still don’t even know how many votes there are since they only have to be postmarked by Tuesday.

I understand but the majority of the seats I was referring to just narrowly lost to the Democrat in 2018. The GOP has really upped their ground game in those areas. Who knows maybe they will be the first ones to the nursing homes to get these folks to make out mail in ballots before the Dems do this year.;)

I don't believe Democrats are divided at all. As a matter of fact the amount of turnout for Joe Biden is a clear sign that people want Trump out of office and put an end to the control of the Senate by McConnell, and they know Bernie Sanders is not the man that can to do it. I'm proud of how the leading candidates did the patriotic thing for this country by dropping out and giving all their support to Joe Biden. It's something the egotistical Republican candidates like Cruz and Rubio couldn't do in 2015. They foolishly believed they could defeat Trump on their own merits and they highly overestimated their own worth.

When I see dem voters standing in line for 2, 4 or even 6 hours to vote in a primary, I see determination.

Back
Top Bottom