• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

, thus the family can spend more time together, etc. What’s not to like?

if 76% of black kids are born into broken or never formed homes and boys are more likely to go to prison than college how can they spend more time together? Do you mean visiting them while in prison?

I can try. Because society has been moving in a liberal direction for about 100 years, and women have the vote
and can bring home the same salary as men, have some protection from spousal abuse, daughters are not told they have to be pretty little things. the workplace is more just, thus the family can spend more time together, etc. What’s not to like?

One point out of the OP's usual morass that stands out and is worth discussing is the impact of any change in a society. Of course feminism, decline in religiosity, divorce etc. have notable impacts on the existing societal standards but that doesn't mean they should be automatically shunned. Change is rarely easy and often involves a lot of trial and error. One can argue that feminism is one of the main contributors to the decline in population growth among the upper middle class, or that a decline in religiosity is affecting the moral compass of the population. I don't see these as bad things because what it really means is more choices for people to make in formerly restrictive moral standard which didn't often lead to good outcomes.

Divorce for example, does provide an easy way out for couples who don't want to be together anymore and may break a family but if the relationship is already beyond repair, staying together may lead to things like domestic abuse and a hostile environment for children. I know way too many people who grew up in families where the parents stayed together for the kids, and most (in hindsight) would have preferred their parents be apart and happy than together and miserable.

D-Day was a military attack, this was an attack with deadly liberal programs, and worse liberals cant stop twisting the knife.

Obviously you don't understand figurative language or humor. Man, you're really bad at this.

no conservatism is 2500 years old. Do you understand?

Well it looks like they failed at conserving since there's been so much change. Why do you cling to a failing ideology? Be liberal and free! Come on, you know it's the right choice. 1+1=2

formerly restrictive moral standard which didn't often lead to good outcomes.

so new standards are better since they more likely lead to prison than college!! Liberals are so cool!!

if 76% of black kids are born into broken or never formed homes and boys are more likely to go to prison than college how can they spend more time together? Do you mean visiting them while in prison?

Obviously the fault of liberals...

staying together may lead to things like domestic abuse and a hostile environment for children.

yep new way is better with 76% of black kids growing up in broken or never formed homes and more likely to go to prison than college!!! Liberals are too intelligent!!

no conservatism is 2500 years old. Do you understand?

Just curious as to why your 'like' to 'post' ratio is about 4 percent. It certainly would appear that here at DP, there are a very, very slim number of 'Conservatives' who like/endorse/agree with your posts., and I've been told DP members are close to two to one in numbers in this forum in favor of Conservatives.

Just curious as to why your 'like' to 'post' ratio is about 4 percent. It certainly would appear that here at DP, there are a very, very slim number of 'Conservatives' who like/endorse/agree with your posts., and I've been told DP members are close to two to one in numbers in this forum in favor of Conservatives.

Do you now see why FRC picked Trumps family values over Democratic family values?

Obviously the fault of liberals...

do you think the Girl Scouts are responsible for the liberal attack on love and family in the black community?

do you think the Girl Scouts are responsible for the liberal attack on love and family in the black community?

Neither they nor liberals. There is no attack.

Do you now see why FRC picked Trumps family values over Democratic family values?

Because they dont give a crap about family values and only care that trump has an R after his name same as you

so new standards are better since they more likely lead to prison than college!! Liberals are so cool!!

I guess so since so many have been cultural icons (music, film, science, politics etc), but that's not what we were discussing. The standards aren't why those things are happening, but you don't discuss anything beyond one line slogans so I have no idea how you come to your dishonest conclusions other than you just parroting whatever you hear or read. If you were intellectually honest you'd know that no ideology or policy is perfect, and will have some detrimental effect. All one can do is measure and adjust as those changes manifest themselves.

And Obama?

I don't think Bill Clinton is the face of the DNC. That makes the "but Clinton" game is a little dated.

Crooked Hillary was and she is the one that tried to destroy every woman Billy boy ****ed and the 22 yr old intern that gave him all his blow jobs.

Crooked Hillary was and she is the one that tried to destroy every woman Billy boy ****ed and the 22 yr old intern that gave him all his blow jobs.

prove it ( you can't...guaranteed )

Are you telling me you can't read?

I get it, you don't believe Bubba ever had any mistresses, nor did he get any blow jobs in the oval office and that he did not lie under oath and was not accused of rape. I got it.

By :2wave:

I get it, you don't believe Bubba ever had any mistresses, nor did he get any blow jobs in the oval office and that he did not lie under oath and was not accused of rape. I got it.

By :2wave:

Merry Christmas!

So Hillary Clinton, whose unpopularity led to Trump's election, did the exact same (to a lesser degree) thing to a few women that Trump did minus actually molesting and cheating on your spouse with many women, so....

oh, but Hillary. That's what you're trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom