• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Family Values Are Superior!

Citation liberals have attacked love ?

He's going full circle. He's going to end this by accusing us of being liberal cucks for not prioritizing Love over things like traditional marriage.

The twists one is forced into when one attempts to defend Trump on a moral plane remain astounding.

So, you can't cite it for us, this is simply another area where you have chosen to confuse an unintended consequence with a value.

But it's good to see you cite that things such as kicking out one's spouse is bad.

The entire thread is based on an unsubstantiated claim. That is clear.

The entire thread is based on an unsubstantiated claim. That is clear.

If you are right being 777 posts in is really sad, but we are in a era where far too few people care about truth enough to try to find it.

So, you can't cite it for us,

Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "In too many cases, if our Government had set out determined to destroy the family, it couldn't have done greater damage than some of what we see today. Too often these programs, well-intentioned, welfare programs for example, which were meant to provide for temporary support, have undermined responsibility. They've robbed people of control of their lives, destroyed their dignity, in some cases -- and we've tried hard to change this -- encouraged people, man and wife, to live apart because they might just get a little bit more to put in their pockets.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "In too many cases, if our Government had set out determined to destroy the family, it couldn't have done greater damage than some of what we see today. Too often these programs, well-intentioned, welfare programs for example, which were meant to provide for temporary support, have undermined responsibility. They've robbed people of control of their lives, destroyed their dignity, in some cases -- and we've tried hard to change this -- encouraged people, man and wife, to live apart because they might just get a little bit more to put in their pockets.

///// Daniel Patrick Moynihan //// :lamo:lamo:lamo

what truth in particular are you talking about?? Do you have any idea??

I am making a general statement and YES of course I have some idea of what I am talking about...I dont speak unless I think I have some idea of what I am talking about, I stopped spouting BS when I was a kid.

YES of course I have some idea of what I am talking about..

cut the BS and tell us what you are talking about. Agree with OP?? too complicated for you??

cut the BS and tell us what you are talking about. Agree with OP?? too complicated for you??

Actually the thread OP seems to be too complicated for you, seeing as you are now back tracking on it.

Actually the thread OP seems to be too complicated for you, seeing as you are now back tracking on it.

so you agree Trumps liberal family values are not as deplorable as liberal school to prison sex abuse pipeline values?

that which you did not comprehend.

but you are afraid to tell us what that is? What do we learn from your fear? ever see a conservative have to run from a debate? But don't let that stop you from being a liberal!!

so you agree Trumps liberal family values are not as deplorable as liberal school to prison sex abuse pipeline values?

How did you derive that from me stating your own thread OP is too complicated for you to understand and are now backtracking on your own thread OP CLAIM ?

They most certainly have not robbed people of control over their lives. That is a leftist talking point, and a far-leftist one at that. Conservatives and Christians both still recognize moral agency. That is why conservatives point towards (for example) the success ladder, and oppose that which limits opportunity, v trying to fix the results.

but you are afraid to tell us what that is? What do we learn from your fear? ever see a conservative have to run from a debate? But don't let that stop you from being a liberal!!

A lot of what you have posted indicates you are a closet liberal.

///// Daniel Patrick Moynihan //// :lamo:lamo:lamo

Yup. And since his much-then-derided work, the problems he pointed to have only gotten worse, and the claims he made have only been broadly validated.

Didn't liberals used to boast about data-driven-policy?

Yup. And since his much-then-derided work, the problems he pointed to have only gotten worse, and the claims he made have only been broadly validated.

Didn't liberals used to boast about data-driven-policy?

yes he looks like a genius now. HE saw it coming 50 years ago but liberals still don't see it. No wonder so many are in prison when blind dumb liberals are involved!

yes he looks like a genius now. HE saw it coming 50 years ago but liberals still don't see it. No wonder so many are in prison when blind dumb liberals are involved!
Pretty sure being in prison is the fault of the criminal, actually. How very leftist of you to blame society instead :)

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Pretty sure being in prison is the fault of the criminal,

in part, for sure but when few were in prison before the liberal attack on love and family and many after that tells you liberalism did it. Do you understand?

Back
Top Bottom