• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Bigly Salt and Pepper Shakers

No. Your CNN insanity kicking up, making you miss my post #24.
Wow! What a clever and original response. Damn dude you crushed me*

*:no:

Reporter: "Sir! I have a photo of different sized salt and pepper shakers in front of Trump!"
Idiot in charge: "HOLD THE PRESSES!!! We got Pulitzer Prize material here!!!!"

Nobody thinks that except you.

Wow! What a clever and original response. Damn dude you crushed me*

*:no:

LOL. You're the one who thought you crushed me with that "Fox insanity kicking up" nonsense.

LOL. You're the one who thought you crushed me with that "Fox insanity kicking up" nonsense.
And now you trot out "I know you are but what am I"! You're amazing!.

The news about impeachment is ongoing and the big news of the day? Trump yuge salt and pepper shakers. :lamo

View attachment 67269532

Trump's massive ego does not allow his salt and pepper shakers to be the same size as others. He also demands 2 scoops and the rest one scoop.

Photos show Trump'''s ridiculously large salt and pepper shakers - Business Insider

Getting salty? Media digs into Trump’s BIGLY salt & pepper shakers — RT USA News

#Shakergate

Inb4 TDS crowd.

:lamo

Parents, hug your children unless you want them to grow up to be like this psychopath

Reporter: "Sir! I have a photo of different sized salt and pepper shakers in front of Trump!"

It's a frivolous story no matter what. It would be entirely irrelevant if it wasn't, however, part of a pattern. That's what the media is demonstrating (I think).

It's a frivolous story no matter what. It would be entirely irrelevant if it wasn't, however, part of a pattern. That's what the media is demonstrating (I think).

He probably thinks some feel good or humorous stories are frivolous.

What’s funny about his larger salt shakers is that it could easily be some arcane tradition among White House catering staff to give POTUS larger salt and pepper shakers. Buuuutttt...can I imagine trump demanding larger shakers in order to feel more important? Yeah, unfortunately I can imagine that.

But it’s hopeless irrelevant and it’s really doubtful I’ll ever think about it again after I post this.

So this is what passes for news these days, huh? No wonder people are tuning out the news more and more every day.

Given that:

'We can impeach again': Democratic congressman suggests ...
[url]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com
› news › we-can-impeach-again-de...
[/URL]3 days ago - Texas Rep. Al Green advocated that Democrats continue to pursue impeachment several times if the Senate does not vote to convict President Trump. ... If the House votes to impeach the president, the process moves over to the Republican-controlled Senate, where there is little support ...

Is this going to be the next grounds for impeachment the Democrats bring forth?
:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

Well, I've ground a few. :mrgreen:

DearestJauntyCero.webp

Such are editorial decisions in the 'news (DNC propaganda) these days.

Why does Trump always have this “OK let’s get this over with so I can go back to watching TV and talking to Rudy on the Batphone”?

The news about impeachment is ongoing and the big news of the day? Trump yuge salt and pepper shakers. :lamo

View attachment 67269532

Trump's massive ego does not allow his salt and pepper shakers to be the same size as others. He also demands 2 scoops and the rest one scoop.

Photos show Trump'''s ridiculously large salt and pepper shakers - Business Insider

Getting salty? Media digs into Trump’s BIGLY salt & pepper shakers — RT USA News

#Shakergate

Inb4 TDS crowd.

Thank you for the giggle.

Is this the spice form of over compensation?:lamo

I would remove Donald's salt shaker cap and set it lightly on top when he wasn't looking.

View attachment 67269532

#Shakergate

Inb4 TDS crowd.

I noticed that the person who is sitting on Mr. Trump's right is NOT wearing an American flag on his lapel.

Doesn't that mean that he is an active agent for a foreign power, was born in Kenya, and is a Muslim?

Why is Mr. Trump consorting with low-lifes like that?

I wonder if the other salt and pepper shakers are cut out of the frame and they would be if they were positioned in the same spot behind the card

Mr. Trump gets his own personal salt and pepper shakers which are filled with his own personal salt and pepper from his own personal salt supply and his own personal pepper supply because if he doesn't then Hillary Clinton will assassinate him by poisoning his salt and pepper.

I know that this is true because I read it in The Current Response And Position Bulletin which is put out by The Federal Legal And Civil Knowledge Bureau.

View attachment 67269532

#Shakergate

Inb4 TDS crowd.

Why do we care again? Why are we wasting time commenting?

I have to wonder if they do this type of thing just to see how many deranged leftist ****s will lose their mind over it.

Back
Top Bottom