• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's Announcement Is Here!!

Just makes Trump look like an asshole.

If he has 5 mill to spare why not just give it to charity no strings attached.

Were you bitching about calls for Romney to release his full tax record?

No, honestly I wasn't. He released enough of them so that the left had plenty of insults to hurl.

The rage of the loons, accurately reflected in the past five pages, is always a bellwether of the intensity of a direct strike upon their messiah.

Obama now goes down in history as the first president in American history that would need to turn down this offer. Makes 'ya proud, don't it?

I like it! Why wouldn't Obama take him up on it? Doesn't he want a charity of his choice to get $5 million?

Donald Trump’s ‘very big’ announcement

That is it? That is all trump had? Who the **** cares about his college records?That was something for last election, now we have his record to work with. I think some of that orange dye is leaking into his brain and rotting it more than it already was.

Obama should just ignore him like the rest of us should have,

Obama should donate the respective percentage of his own income to curing baldness if Trump will put on a dress and perform ballet in the middle of Columbus Circle.

If any president accepted something like this while still in office wouldn't it be cosidered the same as taking a bribe?...geesh....our president can be bought for 5 mill.....Obama is damned if he does and damned if he don't.

If any president accepted something like this while still in office wouldn't it be cosidered the same as taking a bribe?...geesh....our president can be bought for 5 mill.....Obama is damned if he does and damned if he don't.
He won't be damned if he just ignores it. That's what he should do, but his "PR" people can be really ****ing stupid, so he probably won't.

I like it! Why wouldn't Obama take him up on it? Doesn't he want a charity of his choice to get $5 million?

Donald Trump’s ‘very big’ announcement

i think the president just enjoys taking jabs at the donald, because he is such an easy target

besides, the intended charity would be one which would only transfer the money back into trump's pockets

i can hear it now :

SHOW US THE LONG FORM TRANSCRIPT
WHERE'S THE FOOTPRINT

lol

the sound you hear is Orly running to file suit somewhere.

i think the president just enjoys taking jabs at the donald, because he is such an easy target

besides, the intended charity would be one which would only transfer the money back into trump's pockets

I am sure the charity would be the Joe Biden Train Ticket Fund.

I would be more excited if Trump would donate 5 million to help Romneys campaign. We NEED him in office!

I would be more excited if Trump would donate 5 million to help Romneys campaign. We NEED him in office!

Yeah, we need him in office like we all need cancer.

I think Trump would agree to give the 5 million to Obama's destitute brother George and the family in Kenya. With a little left over for Uncle Onyango who has some ongoing legal fees for his DUI and Aunt Zeituni who's still on welfare. Obama needs to do this for his family. He needs his own multi-million dollar fortune to support his large lifestyle.

I must say - I was hoping for alien or big foot evidence.

Seriously.

I must say - I was hoping for alien or big foot evidence.

Seriously.

i was expecting a document from one of his schools showing him to be a foreign student

not unlike Elizabeth Warren's being shown to have native American heritage

i was expecting a document from one of his schools showing him to be a foreign student

not unlike Elizabeth Warren's being shown to have native American heritage

Elizabeth Warren is an alien?!?!?!?!?!? :shock:

Simply amazing!!!!!!! :shock::shock:

Elizabeth Warren is an alien?!?!?!?!?!? :shock:

Simply amazing!!!!!!! :shock::shock:

she was not sufficiently American Indian for the GOP

LOL @ Liz Warren getting tossed in here. . . "somewhere - someone - ****ed someone and here I am"

giggle

Back
Top Bottom