• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tweet proves mental illness

Righteous negative reaction to a ridiculous tweet without foundation and built on a lie is beyond criticism by any rational person.

LOL

No, head numbing explosion by obsessed ideologues over his tweet, demonstration a lack of ability for rational thought and objective reasoning. As such, mental illness in question, and leaning towards confirmation.

Five minutes ago, Trump just tweeted about the Thursday Comey testimony.

If Trump ever has a sanity hearing, this will be used as evidence to prove he suffered from serious mental delusions.

This is simply beyond belief that the man could look at those events as TOTAL AND COMPLETE VINDICATION.

Trump is truly mentally ill.

His staff carefully filtered the presidents exposure to Comey's testimony, it was reported that they didn't let him have much unstructured television time.

The saddest part is that i'm not surprised by how effective treating him like a five year old is.

Five minutes ago, Trump just tweeted about the Thursday Comey testimony.

If Trump ever has a sanity hearing, this will be used as evidence to prove he suffered from serious mental delusions.

This is simply beyond belief that the man could look at those events as TOTAL AND COMPLETE VINDICATION.

Trump is truly mentally ill.

I did read a few of his tweets, and to be honest, I am kind of pissed by his D-Day and veteran tweets. The way he insulted the Khan family and their son, he has no business even pretending he cares about the sacrifices our vets make. Mr Khan was right. Trump has sacrificed nothing and nobody. He has no concept of what he is talking about. I feel like he is just making the tribute, because it's expected of the president.

His staff carefully filtered the presidents exposure to Comey's testimony, it was reported that they didn't let him have much unstructured television time.

The saddest part is that i'm not surprised by how effective treating him like a five year old is.

Whoe, that is crazy, and it's also believable. He is living in an alternative reality with alternative facts.

His staff has to insulate and monitor the information he receives so he is functional. Such a thing should not be happening in the white house. He is unfit. His staff has to recognize that everyday.

Like I said, the Senators who voted not guilty on both charges had/have no cojones.

Or they felt that a Presidents sex life is none of anyone's business but his own like most of America.

Or they felt that a Presidents sex life is none of anyone's business but his own like most of America.

The issue wasn't knob jobs, spunk stains, or how often a human humidor was used. The issue was obstruction of justice and lying under oath, both proven.

You're right a sitting President AND lawyer has the right to commit perjury before a Grand Jury and obstructs justice in which said President was being sued for sexual harassment is no ones business.

Sad.

The charges can come after the investigation. And I fully expect them to.

Then there can be trials. And possible convictions.

Everything in due time in the proper order.

Not necessarily....Remember the Clintons?

You're right a sitting President AND lawyer has the right to commit perjury before a Grand Jury and obstructs justice in which said President was being sued for sexual harassment is no ones business.

Sad.

Except Clinton was not impeached for any harrassment charges. He lied about his love life.... The nerve of him.

The issue wasn't knob jobs, spunk stains, or how often a human humidor was used. The issue was obstruction of justice and lying under oath, both proven.

Yes he was a man that lied about his love life because it is rude to kiss and tell. Talk about a witch hunt.

Except he actually lied.

With actual evidence.

eww.

The American people forgave him and punished the GOP for their blatant invasion of his privacy. Those questions should never have been asked. They had nothing to do with his job or job performance and in fact were asked specifically to undermine his Presidency. Now if Monica was a Russian spy and was found to be paying him off for secrets and favors, you would have Trump.

Last edited:
Except Clinton was not impeached for any harrassment charges. He lied about his love life.... The nerve of him.

Something that happened after the SP was appointed. As compared to GOP Speaker Gingrich stepping down, almost Speaker Livingston resigning, pedophile Speaker Hastert overseeing, and corrupt Majority Leader DeLay convicted; just for starters

The American people forgave him and punished the GOP for their blatant invasion of his privacy. Those questions should never have been asked. They had nothing to do with his job or job performance and in fact were asked specifically to undermine his Presidency. Now if Monica was a Russian spy and was found to be paying him off for secrets and favors, you would have Trump.

Minus evidence of course. We are big on evidence in a nation of laws.

Your criticism of me ignores the opinions of thousands upon thousands of mental health professionals - many prominent and leaders in their field - who have signed petitions stating that Trump is mentally ill.

https://www.change.org/p/trump-is-mentally-ill-and-must-be-removed

Any mental health professional who attempts to give an OFFICIAL diagnose to a public figure, or ANYONE for that matter, without actually engaging with that individual in a professional and therapeutic fashion is both unprofessional and unethical. All they are doing is presenting an UNofficial and an medically invalid opinion. It should be taken as such and has no relevance as any kind of official medical fact.

Which, since it was about him cheating on his wife which had nothing to do with US policy, US government, or his role as President, was completely irrelevant to that role and his job. For example, if you lie to your boss about cheating on your wife, that has zero to do with your ability to do your job.

I never said he was impeached for any harassment charge.

Huh? What's confusing to you? The investigation is into how Russia interfered with Trump. You realize that that doesn't have to have anything to do with Trump or his campaign, right? For example, they could be looking at how the hacking happened. Guess who or what that has nothing to do with? Trump or his campaign.

The problem is that, due to your ridiculous partisanship, you've already concluded that Trump colluded with Russia and therefore any investigation into Russia is linked to Trump. Sorry, but Comey clearly stated Trump wasn't being investigated and everyone who has access to various information has clearly stated that there is no evidence of collusion.

Then why is it that countless questions about Trump and his campaign people are refused be answered with the reply that it is a matter currently under investigation?

Your claim makes no sense.

The opinion you poo-pooed was concerning Comey's statement and testimony in relation to the entire investigation. The only thing Comey wouldn't know about is the past month after he was fired. Your analogy to a game score mid-game only applies if you discount the previous years investigation and base your assumptions on the last month.

I am not discounting anything. I am merely observing the reality that an investigation develops based on the evidence that comes before it and a person can NOT be a subjective investigation on one day but that then changes and they are then a subject of investigation as it develops.

Maybe I am confused but it seems you posted a link to his entire Twitter account, and not the tweet you are talking about... I don't know what I am supposed to be looking for.

That would be his tweet of early Friday morning . The one I reproduced in the OP.

LOL

No, head numbing explosion by obsessed ideologues over his tweet, demonstration a lack of ability for rational thought and objective reasoning. As such, mental illness in question, and leaning towards confirmation.

Trumps tweets are the way he opts to communicate with the people. There is nothing obsessive or numbing in looking what he provides to the nation.

Any mental health professional who attempts to give an OFFICIAL diagnose to a public figure, or ANYONE for that matter, without actually engaging with that individual in a professional and therapeutic fashion is both unprofessional and unethical. All they are doing is presenting an UNofficial and an medically invalid opinion. It should be taken as such and has no relevance as any kind of official medical fact.

I know of no person who is attempting to state that there is anything OFFICIAL about the expressed opinions of mental health professionals regarding Trump.

Back
Top Bottom