• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Turns SCOTUS Pick into Reality Show

On this much we agree. I find the zeaoltry and hyperbolic reactions to Trump, by the left embarassing. The more it goes on the less i listen

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Did you say something? I wasn't listening.

Awesome theater. I enjoyed it immensely. He also set the stage and tone for his nomination hearings. Definitely got people's attention.

Did you say something? I wasn't listening.
Lol trust me calamity i know your not listening. I like you but when ot comes to trump i find your oppinions over the top and i have stop giving them consideration. I mean no distespect i just think your too emotional to be crediable when it comes to things involving trump. I really hope you can come to peace with it because as much as you despise him your stuck with him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Many of US have never been so embarrassed by The Left. There is a real concerted effort to disenfranchise the voters' will by a group of thugs known as Democrats.

That's the Right, since they actually are---you know---disenfranchising millions of voters.

Funnily enough my 17 year old tuned in to watch that, I'm failing to see this "reality TV Show" aspect you're describing.

I'm failing to see how you as LGBT can be happy about this selection. Sounds like someone is having a huge disconnect with reality here.

The neighborhood is just going to have to understand that there is a dispute in House USA, and roll with it tell we get things sorted.

We do not nor should we live for them.

AMERICA FIRST!

Of course we shouldn't live for them. But losing your credit rating and the trust of your friends is no good thing even when you are independently wealthy.

I'm failing to see how you as LGBT can be happy about this selection. Sounds like someone is having a huge disconnect with reality here.

Still trying to balkanize the people and put them in little boxes are we?

Still trying to balkanize the people and put them in little boxes are we?

Just baffled why someone would vote against their own self-interest like that, especially when we know the people you vote for hate LGBT.

Not everyone is a single issue voter or shares your opinion they are voting against their self interest. I've had people tell me for years it is against my self interest to vote for someone that wants to lower taxes, cut regulations, strengthen our borders, and reform our welfare state.

The constant mantra that other people know what is better for me than I do is the very reason I deny those people my vote.

Not everyone is a single issue voter or shares your opinion they are voting against their self interest. I've had people tell me for years it is against my self interest to vote for someone that wants to lower taxes, cut regulations, strengthen our borders, and reform our welfare state.

The constant mantra that other people know what is better for me than I do is the very reason I deny those people my vote.

If people spend a significant time plotting to strip me of my rights, I sure as hell would never give them my vote.

Gutsy move. We'll see how well that plays out. I suspect Jess's time as mayor will be short lived.

We shall see. Here's the thing, you still HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ADDRESS why I should change my allegiance politically to a group, the left, that on 90% or more that I cannot agree with because a minority on my side are idiots about LGBT

:lamo

The **** the leftist keep losing their **** over....

:lamo

We shall see. Here's the thing, you still HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ADDRESS why I should change my allegiance politically to a group, the left, that on 90% or more that I cannot agree with because a minority on my side are idiots about LGBT

Because A.) it's not a "minority" and B.) I see it a bit like a Jew voting for Hitler because the Communists want to nationalize his pastry shop.

Because A.) it's not a "minority" and B.) I see it a bit like a Jew voting for Hitler because the Communists want to nationalize his pastry shop.

That's your faulty opinion. One I disagree with, vehemently, nice job Godwinning yourself.

That's your faulty opinion. One I disagree with, vehemently, nice job Godwinning yourself.

We'll see. But, I know one thing. You'll be reminded of this conversation when you start whining about how your rights have been stripped.

We'll see. But, I know one thing. You'll be reminded of this conversation when you start whining about how your rights have been stripped.

Since Trump's come out in support of LGBT rights, I won't be holding my breath.

Of course we shouldn't live for them. But losing your credit rating and the trust of your friends is no good thing even when you are independently wealthy.

That would be a better argument if there was any chance of the current global economic system surviving. The world is awash in debt, and most of it will never be paid.

That would be a better argument if there was any chance of the current global economic system surviving. The world is awash in debt, and most of it will never be paid.

It's a real problem with the debt and the economic imbalances and the growing risks of major war. But it won't make it easier, if we produce t-shirts at American prices. Europe should reintroduce national currencies and we should learn how to be more competitive.

Back
Top Bottom