• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump told Shinzo Abe he’d ship 25 million Mexicans to Japan (G7 Summit)

No one is mad that Trump talked to Kim Jong-un. The problem is Trump showers Kim Jong-un with praise in front of every reporter he has talked to since. Let that sink in, Trump showered a man with praise that has tortured to death American citizens, thrown American citizens into labor camps just to use them as diplomatic pawns, starved his own people, runs the most repressive regime in the history of civilization (Stalin's Russia was a beacon of freedom compared to North Korea today), and has hundreds of thousands of his own citizens locked up in concentration camps so large they are visible from space. All that in exchange for the same empty promises North Korea has been making since 1992.

As I have said before on here, this all goes to show you how spineless the Democrats are. If Trump had a D after his name, every elected Republican in the country would be in front of every camera in the country talking about Trump is showering a man with praise that has tortured Americans and runs the most evil regime on earth. They would be calling him morally and intellectually unfit for office, and demanding his resignation, yet the spineless Democrats can't even make an issue out of it.

I just can't get over how spineless the Democrats are. If Trump were a Democrat, we would see ads right now being ran by conservative pacs showing Trump's praise of Kim Jong-un, and then hearing the accounts of babies buried alive in North Korean concentration camps, North Koreans starving, 3 generations of North Korean families being thrown in death camps simply because one of them failed to properly genuflect to a picture of Kim Jong-un. Dinesh D Souza would already be filming one of his ****ty documentaries about it with a working title like "Shame in Singapore". The Republicans would have already voted to censure him in congress, and would already have better than half the country demanding his resignation in shame.

Ok, so do you want war?

This is not out of line, We made overtures to China in the 70s, and towards Nicolae Caceascu in Romania. We were allied with... what's his name? the General who used to be in charge of the Congo? can't remember, anyway foreign policy sometimes involves having relationships with bad people, and Kim Jong Un is highy egotistical and doesn't operate the same way as other foreign leaders. There's either allow him to do whatever he wants, war, or talk to him on his level.

BS. All you're doing is fostering hate with that kind of BULL****! I'm not saying there aren't Trump haters as there have always been haters of whomever is President. But, by and large, MOST Trump resisters are … resisters ... because the feel he is a threat to the Country they LOVE. Calling names is the PROBLEM not the SOLUTION!

And yet...all the Trump haters can do is call Trump names. Yes...that makes YOU the problem, not the solution.

Your argument is: Trump is a ______. Therefore I can be an even bigger ______.

Your comment is not relevant.
Trump is a worthless, womanizing, childish piece of **** who is incapable of rational thought / decision making, and constantly embarrasses Americans buy his stupid behavior.
I am free to call him anything that I choose, and my observations are also correct.
You are just pissed because I don't kiss his ass. **** Trump.

NO.

When the leader of the Free World travels from Washington to meet anyone it bolsters their "legitimacy" on the world stage; it just does. Especially the leader of a little pop gun nation like North Korea.

He is already legitimately the head of state of a sovereign country called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. That is all. this "legitimacy" argument holds no water.

IF I implied ANYTHING it's that I disagree with your blind devotion and acceptance of Trumps … well … anything and everything Trump does … apparently.

I hope you love your Country and am disposed to believe you do … fyi.

Now see, that's where you allow your imagination and wishful thinking to do your thinking.
I can both give Trump credit for the good things he has done, and also condemn him for having loose lips that sink ships.
I've always said, and my friends will vouch for this, Trump's big mouth is his own worst enemy but after watching Clinton go on like a complete child, she's even worse so this is what we have...
A big mouth president who has made great strides to improve the economy and has taken initiatives to get NK to disarm. The fact that he acts like a complete buffoon can be overlooked by me as long as he is taking my country in the right direction.

IF I implied ANYTHING it's that I disagree with your blind devotion and acceptance of Trumps … well … anything and everything Trump does … apparently.

I hope you love your Country and am disposed to believe you do … fyi.

The danger is that many of them now love 45 more than they love the country. I think that was part of the same poll that found that 87% of Republicans approve of him. It's what Senator Corker called "cult-like" and "ridiculous". They fell in love with a personality (and with annoying liberals) and forgot to respect the office itself. It makes me wonder what will happen when he goes away.

Except I have done no such thing. The point of our discussion centered on you declaring Trump to be evil and all of his supporters to be too stupid to recognize it. It is that sort of hyperbolic, hackish rhetoric that has made rational discussions with you guys impossible
He is right.
Trump's little trade war will only hurt Americans.
Anyone who cannot see that happening is ignorant about basic economics and devoid of common Sense.

Trump is a worthless, womanizing, childish piece of **** who is incapable of rational thought / decision making, and constantly embarrasses Americans buy his stupid behavior.
I am free to call him anything that I choose, and my observations are also correct.

Looks like you're more p/off that Trump has done great things for this country; economic and foreign policies and stands to be reelected in 2020.
At this point ... who is better than Trump, and who does the Democratic party have who can beat him? People vote because of the economy. As long as the economy continues to prosper, they don't really care about his character flaws.

This article is taking bits and pieces of different events from unnamed sources. Bottom line, these guys are still our allies, N. Korea may be one soon, and the economy is booming!

The article referenced was cited.

Which guys are still our allies … and if they are it's not Trumps fault.

N. Korea will never jump the China ship to become our ally.

The economy is doing well, but jobs with benefits that can support a family without working two or more still don't exist for far to many AmeriCANs.

Another mature, well reasoned response from the infected.

He is right.
Trump's little trade war will only hurt Americans.
Anyone who cannot see that happening is ignorant about basic economics and devoid of common Sense.

How do you know this? No temporary pain, no lasting gains... Have faith that we finally have a president who puts the U.S's interests first. jmo

Peace and jobs don't matter unless it's accomplished by someone they approve of...

Yeah, I know, their complaints make no sense to me either.

Maybe you should have waited for me to reply before you stuck another foot in your mouth.

And yet...all the Trump haters can do is call Trump names. Yes...that makes YOU the problem, not the solution.

The hate card is your only play … you're a broken record that is divisive. You want a Great America? Knock off the hate baloney; try that. I get it, asking you to stop posting hate, hate, hate is like asking an Italian to talk without using their hands … not possible.

Last edited:
The danger is that many of them now love 45 more than they love the country. I think that was part of the same poll that found that 87% of Republicans approve of him. It's what Senator Corker called "cult-like" and "ridiculous". They fell in love with a personality (and with annoying liberals) and forgot to respect the office itself. It makes me wonder what will happen when he goes away.

There you go again... pitting sides against one another with yet another uninspiring, senseless talking point.

Maybe you should have waited for me to reply before you stuck another foot in your mouth.

Everything I write here is not about YOU or TO YOU.
I feel confident that the poster I replied to catches my drift.
All they'd have to do is to read your pearls of wisdom. After all, it was you who called the president of the United States a brain dead coke addict on this thread.

He is already legitimately the head of state of a sovereign country called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. That is all. this "legitimacy" argument holds no water.

So "YOU" say.

Now see, that's where you allow your imagination and wishful thinking to do your thinking.
I can both give Trump credit for the good things he has done, and also condemn him for having loose lips that sink ships.
I've always said, and my friends will vouch for this, Trump's big mouth is his own worst enemy but after watching Clinton go on like a complete child, she's even worse so this is what we have...
A big mouth president who has made great strides to improve the economy and has taken initiatives to get NK to disarm. The fact that he acts like a complete buffoon can be overlooked by me as long as he is taking my country in the right direction.

Fair enough!

Um, it was YOU who started this conversation by declaring Trump to be evil. So, take your own advice.

Not to mention how in addition, he freely and without hesitation, declared by stereotyping his supporters/voters to be blind followers, and stupid deplorables; racists.

I'll put my educational credentials against his any day, that is, IF I were a bragger.

How do you know this? No temporary pain, no lasting gains... Have faith that we finally have a president who puts the U.S's interests first. jmo

Your response shows blind allegiance to Trump and no knowledge of economics.

Except I have done no such thing. The point of our discussion centered on you declaring Trump to be evil and all of his supporters to be too stupid to recognize it. It is that sort of hyperbolic, hackish rhetoric that has made rational discussions with you guys impossible

Same broad, wrong brush. I said 45 is evil. Three times now. I never said that all of his supporters are too stupid to recognize it. Not in this thread and not in any other thread. But yes, a large proportion of his supporters are uneducated (if you prefer that word to "stupid"). It was part of his campaign strategy. He said so out loud. The fact that you are taking issue with a fact that is undisputed is why I said that you and others like you have foisted an age of anti-intellectualism into American popular culture and onto the rest of us.

You are imagining "hyperbolic, hackish rhetoric" by assigning meaning to things that I said that I never intended and by straight up making up things I never said in the first place. If you want to have a rational discussion, start with being honest. I'll meet you right there.

Back
Top Bottom