• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tells Freshman Congresswomen to ‘Go Back’ to the Countries They Came From

I have shown you a graph and you scream context? Interesting. When you defend Trump based on lies, you defend him personally. There's no other way to explain it.

No, you showed me a U-3 graph not a u-6 graph, suggest you find out the difference.

Do not make it worse by trying to defend what you said.

You said Trump ISN'T (present tense)a politician in your attempt to defend him from the criticism he receives about the commends he made YESTERDAY

Now, what political Office does Trump hold today?

What political office did Trump hold and by the way what results has Trump generated that you don't support and do you have an alternative?

Pretty chart but when did the U-6 ever get back to pre recession levels? what is the difference today vs. when Obama left office?

You tell me. You're the one making the case.

Dem turnout should carry the day, but again, I thought Trump was too repulsive to be elected in 2016. So...how to counter DJT's bizarre bloviations?
I thought Clinton was fairly passive in response to Trump's buffoonery in 2016.
She probably thought this cartoon of a man was too idiotic to be elected....as did I.
I think we need someone who can go toe-to-toe, tweet-for-tweet, with the dumbbell-in-chief.
Likewise.

So what can we control within our own bubble of real life? GOPs are raising more money for potus, but down-ballot takes me too much time. The green papers are really good. Data on dailykos rivals that of REDMAP 2010/2020. Then there’s ballotpedia if you’re really bored.

For the most part, state legislatures write the 142 remaps in 2021 if you want to be geekish about it. That’s the real orize. Some governors have a say; some don’t; and all of the commissions are out West, like yours.

Democrats have to win on the Issues, as in 2018. Watch the elections this November 2019 in just a few states. VA will be big. And with CA for instance next year, protecting the 7 newly won congressional seats in your state will be difficult.

Watching Castillo/Hendricks; Giolito/Junis. It’s all about the Starters. I’m hot since the ASG in practice sports betting. Riding 4 teams to do the same thing, and getting unders.

Crops are iffy it seems in all 50 states. We’re a month behind, with a potential early frost, another kick in the teeth. We’ll be doing a family/farm vacation this week. Humidity and bugs 🐛 suck.

What political office did Trump hold and by the way what results has Trump generated that you don't support and do you have an alternative?

Again, do not repeat questions regarding the PAST which I showed that they are irrelevant

I said

You said Trump ISN'T (present tense)a politician in your attempt to defend him from the criticism he receives about the commends he made YESTERDAY

We are talking about the present and not the past!

And we do not talk about Trump's political results. We debate his recent comments.

I have shown you a graph and you scream context? Interesting. When you defend Trump based on lies, you defend him personally. There's no other way to explain it.

I have no idea what your problem is but your ability to do research sucks. I am trying to help you but seems impossible to do. Reality is that Obama never got the U-6 back to pre recession levels during his 8 years in office as the following shows and Trump has a U6 over 2% below what he inherited. Learn what makes up the u-6 rate and stop letting the left make a fool out of you

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
Original Data Value

Series Id: LNS13327709
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (seas) Total unemployed, plus all marginally attached workers plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of all civilian labor force plus all marginally attached workers
Labor force status: Aggregated totals unemployed
Type of data: Percent or rate
Percent/rates: Unemployed and mrg attached and pt for econ reas as percent of labor force plus marg attached
Years: 2008 to 2019

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2008 9.2 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.7 10.1 10.5 10.8 11.0 11.8 12.6 13.6
2009 14.2 15.2 15.8 15.9 16.5 16.5 16.4 16.7 16.7 17.1 17.1 17.1
2010 16.7 17.0 17.1 17.1 16.6 16.4 16.4 16.5 16.8 16.6 16.9 16.6
2011 16.2 16.0 15.9 16.1 15.8 16.1 15.9 16.1 16.4 15.8 15.5 15.2
2012 15.2 15.0 14.5 14.6 14.7 14.8 14.8 14.6 14.8 14.4 14.4 14.4
2013 14.6 14.4 13.8 14.0 13.8 14.2 13.8 13.6 13.5 13.6 13.1 13.1
2014 12.7 12.6 12.6 12.3 12.2 12.0 12.1 12.0 11.7 11.5 11.4 11.2
2015 11.3 11.0 10.8 10.8 10.9 10.4 10.3 10.2 10.0 9.8 10.0 9.9
2016 9.8 9.7 9.8 9.7 9.9 9.5 9.7 9.6 9.7 9.6 9.4 9.2
2017 9.3 9.1 8.7 8.6 8.5 8.5 8.5 8.6 8.3 8.0 8.0 8.1
2018 8.2 8.2 7.9 7.8 7.7 7.8 7.5 7.4 7.5 7.5 7.6 7.6
2019 8.1 7.3 7.3 7.3 7.1 7.2

I have no idea what your problem is but your ability to do research sucks. I am trying to help you but seems impossible to do. Reality is that Obama never got the U-6 back to pre recession levels during his 8 years in office as the following shows and Trump has a U6 over 2% below what he inherited. Learn what makes up the u-6 rate and stop letting the left make a fool out of you

You've posted the same data as my graph. :lamo

Again, do not repeat questions regarding the PAST which I showed that they are irrelevant

I said

We are talking about the present and not the past!

And we do not talk about Trump's political results. We debate his recent comments.

My point was Trump WAS never a politician and still isn't regardless of what you believe. He is a CEO that tells people what he thinks regardless of who it upsets and that is refreshing. you buy what you want to believe and nothing is going to change your mind. Trump's results are evident in the numbers generated which you still ignore. I asked you a question and you refused to answer, what economic results has Trump generated that bother you and has hurt you or your family. That is all you can ask of a President as personality doesn't matter except to people like you. Go back to where you came from if you don't like what you have here, isn't freedom great?

Ah, you must be one of those American Christians then.

Im not religious but Im as judgmental as they get. Judgment breeds quality. I am very intolerant of low quality people like Ilhan Omar the Somalian ingrate.

Christians need to grow some balls...they dont stick to their guns anymore. I cant respect that. Liberals are total ****ing degenerates and destructive to this country but they never back down. Christians built this country, liberals show up to destroy it. Same goes for what brown immigrants are doing to the country my people built.

Well at least you admit that you haven't earned anything or failed at everything. By your own words you are like the Somalis you describe that wrongly also. So who is the real moron?

Graduated university then got a good paying job in my field of study and promoted 3 times, I think Im doing ok continuing the hard working legacy of my family name.

You've posted the same data as my graph. :lamo

then learn to read it, 9.2% was pre recession, what was Obama's when he left office at the beginning of 2017 and what is it now?

Do you know what the difference is between the U-3 and U-6?

Trump should’ve told “The Squat” to go pound sand, never mind, I think he kinda did.

My point was Trump WAS never a politician and still isn't regardless of what you believe. He is a CEO that tells people what he thinks regardless of who it upsets and that is refreshing. you buy what you want to believe and nothing is going to change your mind. Trump's results are evident in the numbers generated which you still ignore. I asked you a question and you refused to answer, what economic results has Trump generated that bother you and has hurt you or your family. That is all you can ask of a President as personality doesn't matter except to people like you. Go back to where you came from if you don't like what you have here, isn't freedom great?

And I (and others) explained that your point was irrelevant because Trump IS a politician NOW (and actually for the last 3 years), and the debate here is about a comment Trump made yesterday. No, he is not a CEO now! Yes, I refuse to answer questions irrelevant to the thread. ThIs is NOT about debating Trump's economic results!

And in response to your "Go back to where you came from if you don't like what you have here..." let me say "get out of this thread if you don't like what we debate here and if you want to talk about irrelevant things"

Really? If you're of the "bootstraps" persuasion that kind of thinking is that of a spoiled child. What your ancestors did doesn't entitle you to bugger all; except maybe bragging about it on an internet forum.

My ancestors, white people, did everything. Stand up, look around you, white people did allllllllll of that. The buildings, roads, dams, airports, cars, airplanes, electrical grid, appliances, modern plumbing, television, computers, eeeeeeeeeeeverything.

My people did that, not ****ing Somalians.

Don't be a trollish idiot.

The truth isnt trolling. This country was built solely by white men...in fact that goes for the entire modern world. Look at the countries that are awesome....now look at the demographics. Look at the countries that are total **** holes....now look at the demographics.

Not hard to see that something is different between the races...and my people just do things better when it comes to building great things.

Getting back to the OP, as the Charlotte Observer asked, are Republicans "okay with a racist president?"

My ancestors, white people, did everything. Stand up, look around you, white people did allllllllll of that. The buildings, roads, dams, airports, cars, airplanes, electrical grid, appliances, modern plumbing, television, computers, eeeeeeeeeeeverything.

So what? Mostly advancement is about luck in where you were on this planet, rather than the pigment of your skin.

And I (and others) explained that your point was irrelevant because Trump IS a politician NOW (and actually for the last 3 years), and the debate here is about a comment Trump made yesterday. No, he is not a CEO now! Yes, I refuse to answer questions irrelevant to the thread. ThIs is NOT about debating Trump's economic results!

And in response to your "Go back to where you came from if you don't like what you have here..." let me say "get out of this thread if you don't like what we debate here and if you want to talk about irrelevant things"

Why, because you say so? No Trump isn't a politician nor does it matter but results do and it is results that you don't understand and won't address. It is relevant that actual politicians holding political office offer solutions to the problems they believe this country is facing. AOC and her gang have done no such thing, they like you don't like this country, one that gives you the opportunity to speak your mind and make a fool of yourself which you do quite often.

That’s nice. Your ancestors came here. Long time ago. What have YOU done that gives you the right to criticize other citizens. What makes you so damned special?

I got off my ass and got to work, taking advantage of the things my hard working ancestors did...I honor them by maintaining the greatness of this country. Oh and I pay a metric **** ton of taxes unlike most people on this website.

So I have skin in the game, Im actually affected by the policies of the stupid liberal democrats. But Im the bad guy because I want to keep my own money? Please...

The A-Z List of Black Inventors

Read it and weep.

So what? Mostly advancement is about luck in where you were on this planet, rather than the pigment of your skin.

Luck had nothing to do with it. The United States of America, Canada, Europe, Australia, all great places to live. Other than that...**** holes everywhere. There is a reason almost all the immigration in the world, and an unprecedented numbers, is from brown/black countries to white countries. BECAUSE THE WHITE COUNTRIES ARE AWESOME. Who built white countries? I forgot can you please remind me?

What are the exceptions? Japan? Is Japan the only nonwhite country that would be nice to live in?

Yea where would we be without great technological innovations such as the "hame attachment" and "shampoo headrest". Its not quite computers, the internet, or cars, but its something.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Your ancestors were all the white people?

And I see lots of stuff that was built by non-whites. White people did a lot, of course, but that was because other groups were small minorities in the past, and whites generally controlled capital and discriminated against minorities regularly.

The transcontinental railroad in the West (the hard part to build) was built almost entirely by Chinese immigrants. I lived in Santa Fe NM for a while- that was built by indigenous people, mostly. Lots of California and Texas were too. The entire South was built and maintained for decades by slaves.

Music? Virtually all popular music has African roots- Rock and Roll? Elvis basically stole black music and made it palatable for racists like you.

I’m not sure if you are going full KKK on us, but Jews and Catholics have built a whole lot of our modern world, and computers and other engineering probably has a whole lot of contribution from both South Asians and East Asians.

And I’m guessing that the people you refer to as ‘my people’ would overwhelmingly be happy to disown you.

I know I would. Regardless of the similarity of our skin tones, you’re not ‘my people’, and most of ‘my people’ would be disgusted by you.

Back
Top Bottom